Dear X:

Dear Friday,

Please come even more quickly than Dino's Tuesday. In return I promise you a whole night of no-strings pleasure in my bed. :cool:

Zade
xxx

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Friday,

Please come even more quickly than Dino's Tuesday. In return I promise you a whole night of no-strings pleasure in my bed. :cool:

Zade
xxx

But Friday's busy servicing Robinson Crusoe.

Surely you knew that. :D

Og

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Friday,

Zade
xxx
Dear Saturday,

Please ride a rocket and come more quickly than Zade's night of pleasure. I promise you tons of heated kisses and maybe special desserts.

Dino.

FatDino said:
Dear Saturday,

Please ride a rocket and come more quickly than Zade's night of pleasure. I promise you tons of heated kisses and maybe special desserts.

Dino.

:eek: You bitch!

That would take away my Friday night from me! My last night of being in a sensible example-setting profession!

Dear Friday,

Go for the Welsh chick with the long fingers and the tongue that can go on for hours. I don't need to offer gimmicks like special desserts (although now Dino mentions it, I'd kill for some dessert...). I can play a woman like a violin :devil:

Zade
xxx
:devil:

Dear WONDERFULLY sexy trousers,

You will be MINE, tomorrow. MINE. ALL MINE. *mwahahaha* :devil:

~~~

Dear Stock Room Downstairs,

PLEASE have a sexy shirt to go with said trousers, PLEASE!!!! :D

~~~

Dear P,

badmitten? BADMITTEN?! its like you have a kitten called Mitten, who is being bad!

its BADMINTON! :p

love you *mwah*

N

scheherazade_79 said:
:eek: You bitch!

That would take away my Friday night from me! My last night of being in a sensible example-setting profession!

Dear Friday,

Go for the Welsh chick with the long fingers and the tongue that can go on for hours. I don't need to offer gimmicks like special desserts (although now Dino mentions it, I'd kill for some dessert...). I can play a woman like a violin :devil:

Zade
xxx
:devil:
*leers*

Dear Saturday,

Sex in a theater. That'd beat all the temptations Zade's been giving you. :devil:

Dino.

~~~

Dear Grace,

There's a certain someone who hasn't got over the fact that she's not the best in that sport, badminton, you know? So please, keep it down.

Dino.

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Friday,

Who needs a theatre when you have mirrors on the ceilings?

Zade
xxx
Dear Saturday,

You'll have Pirates's theme playing in the background while two gorgeous women getting it on. Now that's pretty intense, right?

Dino.

FatDino said:
Dear Saturday,

You'll have Pirates's theme playing in the background while two gorgeous women getting it on. Now that's pretty intense, right?

Dino.

Dear Friday,

You know Shane from The L Word? She's actually my cousin, and we're going to get it on right in front of you, before doing you together... :devil:

Zade
xxx

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Friday,

You know Shane from The L Word? She's actually my cousin, and we're going to get it on right in front of you, before doing you together... :devil:

Zade
xxx
You bitch!!! You just hit right on my biggest fantasy.

Dear Saturday,

I can forget about Shane when I'm with that certain someone. So yes, the offer still stands.

Dino.

FatDino said:
You bitch!!! You just hit right on my biggest fantasy.

Dear Saturday,

I can forget about Shane when I'm with that certain someone. So yes, the offer still stands.

Dino.

Dear Dino,

You know how I always said I had lots of secrets? Well, heres the biggest - I am Saturday. Just don't tell anyone else that :p

Zade (Saturday)

xxx

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Dino,

You know how I always said I had lots of secrets? Well, heres the biggest - I am Saturday. Just don't tell anyone else that :p

Zade (Saturday)

xxx
Dear Zade,

Okay, you beat me. You win.

So, Saturday? What time?

Dino.

scheherazade_79 said:
We'll make that Friday night at nine ;) I'm drinking - for the first time in months :catroar:
What time would it be according to my time? :confused:

You'll be drinking? Or you're drinking?

FatDino said:
What time would it be according to my time? :confused:

You'll be drinking? Or you're drinking?

Can't remember where you are. Probably 3-4 afternoon your time. I'll be drinking. Sorry - colloquialisms slipping in :eek:

scheherazade_79 said:
Can't remember where you are. Probably 3-4 afternoon your time. I'll be drinking. Sorry - colloquialisms slipping in :eek:
Are you in the same time zone as Grace? If so, it'd be 4pm my time. I'll bring the wine. What's your choice?

FatDino said:
Are you in the same time zone as Grace? If so, it'd be 4pm my time. I'll bring the wine. What's your choice?

I'm terrible on wine. I get plastered after one glass...

FatDino said:
There's actually a human being that does that?! *blinks*

:eek: I did that for about 2 years. That was when I had plenty of time on my hands. Now my days are completely full from morning til night. In the last month I think we've eaten at home a total of 4 times. :eek:

scheherazade_79 said:
At this moment in time, my dear Og, I'm servicing Friday and blowing her mind :cool:

Hi, I'm Friday. Nice to meetcha! :p :D

Can't blame a girl for tryin', can ya?

angelicminx said:
:eek: I did that for about 2 years. That was when I had plenty of time on my hands. Now my days are completely full from morning til night. In the last month I think we've eaten at home a total of 4 times. :eek:
:eek: Well, the reason I mostly eat at home is because I can't afford eating out too often. *sighs*

Zade: You're light-weighted?

Back