Dear X:

Dear X,

How was your hangover this morning? Yesterday morning? The day before that? The day before that?

j
 
Look, I want to have sex with you; you want to have sex with me.

Stop trying to protect me and let me take care of myself. I'm a big girl and I CAN have sex just for the sake of having sex. I've even done it before!

ps. It's not a relationship. So don't play games. There's no need.
 
Hey, Life:

Would you mind if I hurt you?
Understand that I need to
Wish that I had other choices
than to harm the one I love

What have you done now?!

I know I'd better stop trying
You know that there's no denying
I won't show mercy on you now
I know, should stop believing
I know, there's no retrieving
It's over now, what have you done?

What have you done now?!

I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away... oh
Why, why does fate make us suffer?
There's a curse between us, between me and you

What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done now?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done now?!

Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
'cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now
What have you done?

What have you done now?!

I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away... oh
What have you done now?!
Why, why does fate make us suffer?
There's a curse between us, between me and you

What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done now?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done now?!

What have you done now?
(what have you done, what have you done?)
(what have you done, what have you done?)

I will not fall, won't let it go
We will be free when it ends

I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away... oh
What have you done now?!
Why, why does fate make us suffer?
There's a curse between us, between me and you

I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away... oh
What have you done now?!
Why, why does fate make us suffer?
There's a curse between us, between me and you...

(Within Temptation: What HAve You Done)
 
Dear X:

Yeah, no. Done.

You are no longer someone I want to even remember as a mistake.

Something finally clicked into the admittedly stripped threads of my braincase. You are NOT right. And you are making me into a monster. I deserve better, my FAMILY deserves better.

I'm done letting you push me over the edge into insanity. I can find my own way out of this hole, without your so-called "help."
 
Dear X;

I'm falling. I'm falling to fast to stop and everything is gone to pieces.
Everything I touch turns to shit. Please stop looking at me to fix you. I can't even fix myself anymore.

There are too many pills I have to remember. There's too much I have to do, and so much I won't be able to get done. I can hold your hand, but I don't think I can pull you out of your hole.

~Pixie
 
Dear X,

You'd better not be even thinking about contacting me

It's been nearly 40 years since you decided that you didn't want a brother and turned your back on me and ripped my guts out.

If you ever see me, turn around and walk away. You do not want to hear what I've got to say.

j
 
Dear X,

I asked you to be one of my bridesmaids when we decided on the date of the wedding. I'm sorry, but I find it rather selfish that you insisted on still being part of the wedding party after you found out you were pregnant and due two days after the wedding. I don't mind you being pregnant, but the significant possibility that you could go into labor just before or during the wedding just adds to my anxiety. I've tried to nicely suggest any number of times that it wasn't a good idea. I didn't feel right telling you that you couldn't do it after I offered, but I think you should have had the grace to bow out. You can certainly enjoy your brother's wedding as a guest and watch your little girl be a flower girl. And if you hurt yourself doing this, then it's going to be my fault for not just telling you that I was choosing someone else. Please, please, please just let it go!

Sincerely,

Your future sister in law :(
 
Dear game,

Will you please do what I want just once? Getting where I need to be is like pulling teeth!! :mad:

Sincerely,
Me
 
Dear store-near-my-house-that-is-called-"Any Water Sports",

...Umm...

...Uh...

...Err, you're aware that the...

...Yeah.

sincerely,
~me
 
Dear X:

what part of "No" don't you understand?
Stop Begging, you're breaking my heart.

~Pixie
 
Dear X,

I've given up because I can't fight anymore. I'm to ill, to tired, and to broken to be the person you've built me up to be. I give up. You win.

Miss Pixie
 
Dear X
Will you please stop messing with my pills and let me get on with my life?
Me
 
Dear X,

You had a featured role in a little piece of inside-my-head theater this morning.

Your blocking directions consisted of being tied down bent over the coffee table.

You only had a single line. It was in the third act. You blew it!

You forgot your safeword, you silly bint.

All kinda ass-fucking followed shortly thereafter.

Critics are raving.

j
 
Dear X,
I rung your mobile, hoping it will go to voice mail and I will get to hear you one more time.
It's disconnected.

"miss you" doesn't even come close to what I feel.

me
 
Dear X's:

It's time for all you henious bitches to bite the fattest part of my ass. You can all go die horribly. I promise that when you do I will piss on each and every single one of your graves and send pictures to your mothers so that they'll know how hated you were.

~Pixie
 
Back
Top