First pair of panties, heels, etc

We are still very good friends and every year for my birthday i get something from Victoria Secret from her, shes a doll, i love her <3

attachment.php

Let me:devil: Piece by piece, n I will even fold them nicely. :kiss: n caress you each time I remove one :)

I stole mine from a then girlfriend. they were a leopard print thong. She went mad trying to find them. so after that i knew that if i was going to take stuff from her, it had to be stuff she didnt wear often :D

I first read about crossdressing in Penthouse Letters, anyone remember that publication? Anyway my Mom's panties would have been too big so I went to Venture and purchased 3 pairs of my own. I thought I was clever and kept everything hidden, but one day I opened my underwear drawer and found my panties folded on top. After that I would just put them in the dirty laundry and my Mom would wash them and put them back in my drawer. She never, and I mean never said a word. Neither did I.
I wish I had all the lingerie I have purged. I have never completely dressed, just lingerie, but I did by stripper shoes once with help from the clerk. That is a another story.

I first read about crossdressing in Penthouse Letters, anyone remember that publication? Anyway my Mom's panties would have been too big so I went to Venture and purchased 3 pairs of my own. I thought I was clever and kept everything hidden, but one day I opened my underwear drawer and found my panties folded on top. After that I would just put them in the dirty laundry and my Mom would wash them and put them back in my drawer. She never, and I mean never said a word. Neither did I.
I wish I had all the lingerie I have purged. I have never completely dressed, just lingerie, but I did by stripper shoes once with help from the clerk. That is a another story.

My wife and I read that magazine every month, they have some very hot stories in it.

I wore my first panties taken off my fosters mothers clothes line, then once I moved back home I started wearing my moms and sisters panties.

first

my first were some black plain cotton panties i found in my moms hamper. been addicted since, i used to stack them up so it was like i had no dick. now im mostly into thongs from my girlfriend.

Back