Who likes to watch their wife masturbate?

Yes...my wife, and any other woman that loves to show off and make me cum

Are you fucking KIDDING me? Who the fuck doesn't? How bout a thread "who DOESN'T like to watch their wife masturbate". Now THAT would be interesting....

Have enjoyed this with previous partners. A great turn on for us both to be masturbating next to each other.

Was trying to introduce this with my wife on the weekend - she was giving me a hand job during a break from fucking and her hand and arm got tired so I started to wank myself and was going to go to completion when she said "put it back in me and go again".

What could I do, I am a sucker for her pussy!

Maybe next time.

My husband always wanted to watch me masturbate but for some reason I couldn't get off when he did. A while back a mutual friend was over and she was dressed to kill. She's beautiful no matter what, but she had this very nice tight fitting dress, stockings, come-fuck-me-heels, she took my breath away.

My husband and I tried doing a couple of photo-tributes, it really turned me on to watch him masturbate to pictures of other woman, so I didn't mind that he wouldn't stop staring at her. Hell, I couldn't stop staring at her.

It was the strangest thing, we were having a great conversation, no flirting, touching, nothing, I was getting so turned on just listening and watching her. I was really squirming. She noticed I was looking at her and she slipped one foot out of her heel and slowly messaged her foot. I wasn't sure if she was fishing for a foot rub but if I would have touched her I would have exploded.

I couldn't take it anymore. It was almost an unconscious act of masturbating. I slipped my hand inside my dress and I almost came immediately. I felt a little self conscious, but neither of them seemed to notice. After a bit I didn't care, I went for it. Dropped my panties and started thoroughly enjoying myself. It didn't take long for her to notice, she kicked off her other heel, spread her legs just wide enough that I could see she had no panties as she started to caress herself.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that my husband had a handful of dick enjoying the moment. I just kept staring at her as she leaned back in the chair, put her feet on the coffee table, spread her equally beautiful pussy and started rubbing her clit and with her other hand she lower her dress to reveal her amazing boobs.

I'm whimpering, moaning and just about to cum when my husband shoves his dick in my face. I told him take that thing somewhere else. She reached for him, no sooner had he shoved it deep into her mouth and he came. She took it all and without making a sound or moving on his shaft and didn't spill a drop.

The weirdest thing though, as if this wasn't weird enough, was that as my husband was cumming in her mouth, he was looking at me. He let out this guttural noise that I could feel deep inside myself. I started to cum, it wouldn't stop. I've had multiple orgasm's before but not like this.
As my husband pulled his dick out of her mouth, she looked at me and sat back on the couch. It was as if everything was in slow motion. For some reason I could see the remaining seaman dripping out of my husbands dick. I could clearly see her immaculate nipples with large puffy areola's. Her hand thrusting in and out of her well manicured bush. Her eyes starting to close, she bit down on her lip as her hand thrust one final time inside her and her toes curled tight as we both began to orgasm.

It was intense. The odd thing was that my husband left to get cleaned up, she sat up and put herself back together, I stood up and stepped out of my panties and we all went to dinner like nothing happened. Some of the best sex I've probably ever had and no one to thank.

Ever since then I no longer have any problems masturbating for my husband. In fact I kind of like it more than sex.

My husband always wanted to watch me masturbate but for some reason I couldn't get off when he did. A while back a mutual friend was over and she was dressed to kill. She's beautiful no matter what, but she had this very nice tight fitting dress, stockings, come-fuck-me-heels, she took my breath away.

My husband and I tried doing a couple of photo-tributes, it really turned me on to watch him masturbate to pictures of other woman, so I didn't mind that he wouldn't stop staring at her. Hell, I couldn't stop staring at her.

It was the strangest thing, we were having a great conversation, no flirting, touching, nothing, I was getting so turned on just listening and watching her. I was really squirming. She noticed I was looking at her and she slipped one foot out of her heel and slowly messaged her foot. I wasn't sure if she was fishing for a foot rub but if I would have touched her I would have exploded.

I couldn't take it anymore. It was almost an unconscious act of masturbating. I slipped my hand inside my dress and I almost came immediately. I felt a little self conscious, but neither of them seemed to notice. After a bit I didn't care, I went for it. Dropped my panties and started thoroughly enjoying myself. It didn't take long for her to notice, she kicked off her other heel, spread her legs just wide enough that I could see she had no panties as she started to caress herself.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that my husband had a handful of dick enjoying the moment. I just kept staring at her as she leaned back in the chair, put her feet on the coffee table, spread her equally beautiful pussy and started rubbing her clit and with her other hand she lower her dress to reveal her amazing boobs.

I'm whimpering, moaning and just about to cum when my husband shoves his dick in my face. I told him take that thing somewhere else. She reached for him, no sooner had he shoved it deep into her mouth and he came. She took it all and without making a sound or moving on his shaft and didn't spill a drop.

The weirdest thing though, as if this wasn't weird enough, was that as my husband was cumming in her mouth, he was looking at me. He let out this guttural noise that I could feel deep inside myself. I started to cum, it wouldn't stop. I've had multiple orgasm's before but not like this.
As my husband pulled his dick out of her mouth, she looked at me and sat back on the couch. It was as if everything was in slow motion. For some reason I could see the remaining seaman dripping out of my husbands dick. I could clearly see her immaculate nipples with large puffy areola's. Her hand thrusting in and out of her well manicured bush. Her eyes starting to close, she bit down on her lip as her hand thrust one final time inside her and her toes curled tight as we both began to orgasm.

It was intense. The odd thing was that my husband left to get cleaned up, she sat up and put herself back together, I stood up and stepped out of my panties and we all went to dinner like nothing happened. Some of the best sex I've probably ever had and no one to thank.

Ever since then I no longer have any problems masturbating for my husband. In fact I kind of like it more than sex.

Okay, so reading your post, and after about three lines, without even realizing it, I have a raging hard on, and it's out and I'm stroking in a flash....I haven't cum, but.....OMFG....thanks......

Absolutely!!
I love to watch my wife rub her clit sliding her fingers deep inside her juicey wet pussy while she also pinches her hard nipples, and then back to rubbing her clit until she cums hard. Watching her makes me so hard I have to have my cock in her pussy usually making her cum again then I cum inside her.

I love to watch my wife pleasure herself with a toy or just her hands. My favorite is when she describes what she is fantasizing about when she masturbates

Wow, that sounded wonderful. A lucky group of people that night.

All I would say is, if I were your husband there is no way in the world I would've left that room to clean up!

Thanks for sharing.

You may have to taste a bit. I'm sure having you watch me would make me cum pretty hard.

I love to watch my wife pleasure herself with a toy or just her hands. My favorite is when she describes what she is fantasizing about when she masturbates

Its interesting how your sexual appetite changes as you get older. I'm still very self conscious about expressing myself during sex. When my husband does it I have distract myself so that I don't laugh.

But I don't seem to have the same issues expressing myself to another woman and although I haven't experienced another woman sharing her fantasies with me during sex very often, the little I have really turned me on.

I really love my husband but I'm REALLY getting into woman. Its almost uncontrollable. If your wife wants to share her fantasies while masturbating with another woman, I'd like to listen. :rolleyes:

My wife never masturbated for the first 30 years we were married. That all changed when I bought a hitachi magic wand. She's still shy about it and only uses it to give herself a second or third orgasm when I run out of steam. I love to watch her get herself off with that thing! Pressing it against her clit she thrashes her head back and forth, screaming through a massive come.

A couple weeks ago after she'd come twice, but both "small" ones she said, she grabbed the hitachi and told me to leave the room. She was horny enough to want more but self-conscious enough to not want an audience. "Go! Get out of the room, I don't want you leering at me, you pervert!" made that pretty clear. So I left and closed the door, but stayed right outside so I could listen. When I could hear she was about to blow, I cracked the door open to watch anyway. That's just about the best sight on earth.

I love watching and listening to my wife twirl her big dark nipples. She can have trembling orgasms from her nipples. HOT!!!

It's a huge turn on for me but she never does it unless I ask for it and even then she doesn't seem super into it. I wish she'd do it more for me.

I would always have my sub masterbate for me. She was mutli orgasmic and would cum 3-4 times. Sometomes I would make her stand by the end of the bed and masterbate while I lay in bed watching and having a cigarette.

Lets put it this way, I don't mind any woman masturabting in front of me. However, those that have I usually stop them and take care of it for them.

The only time I don't intervene is when I hear someone through walls/ceilings/floors getting off. That gets me so fucking hot!!! I used to live in my condo and the woman below me at least once a week and man she is a moaner! The best is when she was getting fucked hard doggy-style. How do I know? Well she was moaning so loud and I was so turned on I went downstairs, outside, and went by their open window and could hear the familiar skin slapping sound you only get when you are getting fucked hard in doggy position.

I would love to catch my daughter, nieces, and sister pleasuring themselves. I did walk in my sister riding her BF and it was fucking hot!

The timing for this bump couldn’t have been better!

Returned yesterday from a few days at GF’s house. Sunday morning we were sitting around watching TV, she in just a house coat when my hand accidentally fell into her lap and I started a very slow up and down stroking of her outer labia. She started a slight rocking and up down motion with her hips.
And then the morning coffee hit and I had to pee badly, breaking the rhythm and mood.
On the way back I stopped in the bedroom and picked up her vibrator, lube and a towel for under her ass.
She was still in the same position, slouched on the couch with housecoat open and her legs spread.
When she noticed the gear she raised her bum so I could slip the towel underneath, then I squeezed out a few drops of lube and let it run down her slit.
Her hips started moving before I turned the vibrator on; when I did I just held it in my hand, teasing her.
After a minute I handed it to her and said “this is for you”.
She wasted no time in sliding it up and down between her now spread open labia. There was no penetration, just that up-down stroking, hitting her sensitive clit.
Her fist orgasm was only a minute away, followed by three more in rapid succession. How erotic to watch her in the throes of her orgasm!
I was rock hard from watching the performance and entered her sopping opening in two strokes. I lasted all of a couple of minutes before I too had a very powerful orgasm.

Then we had breakfast!:D

yum

simply fabulous

Doesn't happen at home

Neither of my wives have been into solo satisfaction although the current wife is happy if I bring her off with toys, fingers tongue etc...
So for a good show I visit a work friend haha her scent and juices are devine.

Mine now masturbates for me as part of our foreplay. I love watching her work her own pussy - always makes me hot and good to go. Anybody else enjoy this?
who wont like to see his wife masturbating in front of him and better thinking about someone else.

Back