Bad boy and the rich girl down and dirty love(closed for smartandsexytxgirl

-He smiled.-"Crawl over here and i want you to beg when he comes in after handing me the pizza."-He smiled and watched her .-"And rub your self."-He open the door as the guy looked a bit odd.-"Umm...Two pizzas one Pepperoni and one Mushroom and onion."-he hands him the money.-"my little pet here want's to give you a tip."

-The pizza boy walked over putting the pizza down as Leo took her head once he took his cock out and put her head on his cock as Leon grabbed her tits after.-"go on fuck her little mouth she loves it."-The pizza boy fucked her face Leo reached down and fingers her pussy with her .-

Carla obediently opened up for the pizza boy, even as Leo began fingering her and driving her crazy. She used all her best techniques on him, even as he used her mouth.

-He groaned as the pizza boy fucked her mouth deep and hard Leo fingered her furiously as he also pinched her nipple with the free hand.-

She moaned, loving the attention from both of the guys. She was already nearing an orgasm and neither of them had even fucked her yet.

-He came in her mouth as they swapped and The pizza guy shoved his cock in to her and Leon fucked her mouth deep and hard.-

Carla moaned around Leo's dick as the delivery boy began fucking her. This was so hot and so unlike her that it made her even wetter.

-Leo and The Delivery boy fucked her using her mouth and puss as they pounded her soon they both came and Leo fucked her pussy while the delivery boy fucked her ass she was lifted in the air and pounded.-

Carla couldn't believe how insatiable these guys were. They just kept using her. Fucking her. Making her completely crazy. When they both started fucking her in ernest, she just couldn't keep quiet anymore. "Ohhhhh fuck!" She screamed as they pounded her pussy and ass. "Make me cum" She begged

-Carla moaned and that made the guys pound her like she was in heat they felt her cum and they filled her holes he knew she was on the pill and this owuld be a nice way to begint here evening. The delivery boy left after cleaning an dHe slowly helped Carla up.-"Lets clean you up then dinner."-

-They cleaned up and once the pizza was heated they sat down cuddled up and began to eat He held Carla close and just relaxed.-

-he chuckled and ate hungrily as well keeping her close feeding her anfew bites.-

-Leo finished eating with her as they just rested and watched some TV it was nice to be with her again and hoped from here on in it was going to be fun and a nice relationship he just hopped her father or friends didn't get in the way.-

Carla's phone buzzed. It was her Dad. "WHERE ARE YOU????" The text demanded. She didn't answer so it buzzed again. "YOU BETTER NOT BE WITH THAT BOY!!!"
She sighed. Of course he wouldn't understand.

Carla watched the movie with him, annoyed because her phone kept buzzing. She finally turned it off so she could have some peace. "What do you want to do next?" She asked.

-He shrugged and just snuggled her.-"I don't want you in trouble....You sure you want this..."-he caressed her leg gently and nibbled her neck softly and tenderly he wanted to make sure she would not leave him and to seal his trust in her.-

Carla smiled. "Anything, as long as I can do it with you." She kissed him sweetly. "Don't worry about my family. They'll settle down....eventually."

-He chuckled a bit and thinks.-"Well i don't feel like going out so we can stay here and rot on tv or...If you want we can play more for the rest of the night...but i think i may of worn you out."

Carla smiled. "I am pretty worn out. Why don't we watch something. What would you like to watch?" She asked, flipping through the channels. They curled up together under a blanket on the couch.

-He cuddled her and wrapped them up as he took the remote and put Ace Ventura on and just held her watching it.-

Back