Reggie Jake and Lily

I release Reggie's hard cock and move my fingers to the strings of her bikini.

I pull them gently, letting the last of her clothing fall to the ground.

Shaved or a little something there, Lily?

I bite my lip, watching both guys lick and suck at my tits, noticing as Jake reaches for Reggie's dick. "Mm, and what're you gonna do with that?"

I bite my lip, watching both guys lick and suck at my tits, noticing as Jake reaches for Reggie's dick. "Mm, and what're you gonna do with that?"

Well that is up to you. Why don't you tell me what you have in mind. Because left to me I would have this in my mouth right now.

I release Reggie's hard cock and move my fingers to the strings of her bikini.

I pull them gently, letting the last of her clothing fall to the ground.

Shaved or a little something there, Lily?

Just a little, thin patch, I like to keep trimmed.

*smiles at Lily, "Well I was hoping you might want to use it for some things, unless you prefer to watch us...we want to take care of you first though :)

If it's up to me? You can suck Reggie's cock, but I want Reggie to lick me.

*Gets on his knees as Lily lays back on the couch...spreading her legs wide, opening her sexy pussy, tracing her slit slowly with his tongue, teasing just a little bit, mmmm

*Gets on his knees as Lily lays back on the couch...spreading her legs wide, opening her sexy pussy, tracing her slit slowly with his tongue, teasing just a little bit, mmmm

Stands back a moment and strokes my own cock watching intently.

Now that is what I like to see...her pussy looks so tight.

I lie back on the chair and spread my legs, inviting Reggie to feast on my pussy as he pleases. "That feels nice."

I look over to Jake and beckon him, "I'd be happy to suck your cock."

I lie back on the chair and spread my legs, inviting Reggie to feast on my pussy as he pleases. "That feels nice."

Such an eager girl.

I watch Reggie as he buries his face between her spread legs.

Feeling my cock throbbing like crazy I walk to the side of the couch and rub the tip of my firm dick on your lips. Then slowly press forward, your lips open, taking me into your mouth.

My cock in your mouth and his tongue on your swollen clit.

The sight is amazing.

*Buries his tongue deep in her cunt, loving her taste..reaching up pressing her hard clit firmly with his thumb, rubbing firmly in circles...mmm you're so wet babe, tastes so good.

I lower my hands to her hair and start to move my hips slowly, pressing my thick cock deeper inside your warm wet mouth.

I think she is enjoying this.

I lower my hands to her hair and start to move my hips slowly, pressing my thick cock deeper inside your warm wet mouth.

I think she is enjoying this.

mmmm, fuck her mouth hard deep Jake.

*slides his tongue in and out of Lily's pussy, fucking it slow and deep...moving his tongue up and covering her hard clit with his mouth, sucking firmly, nibbling gently..mmmm yes

As Reggie wriggles his tongue inside of me, I squirm against his hot mouth, my juices already dripping.
I reach out and wrap my fingers around Jake's base, stroking his thick cock between my soft lips, swirling my tongue around his tip.

As Reggie wriggles his tongue inside of me, I squirm against his hot mouth, my juices already dripping.
I reach out and wrap my fingers around Jake's base, stroking his thick cock between my soft lips, swirling my tongue around his tip.

I spread my legs and listen as she sucks down my shaft, the pre-cum already dripping from the tip as I watch her big breasts quiver with each spasm of pleasure running from her pussy along her spine.

I spread my legs and listen as she sucks down my shaft, the pre-cum already dripping from the tip as I watch her big breasts quiver with each spasm of pleasure running from her pussy along her spine.

*slides two fingers inside her dripping pussy, fingerfucking her slow at first, then faster...I flick her swollen clit with my tongue as I get down on all 4s, pushing her knees up to chest, opening her cunt up good and wide...mmmm

*slides two fingers inside her dripping pussy, fingerfucking her slow at first, then faster...I flick her swollen clit with my tongue as I get down on all 4s, pushing her knees up to chest, opening her cunt up good and wide...mmmm

I peek back and forth between Jake and Reggie, taking Jake's cock deeper into my mouth, coating it thickly with my saliva.

When Reggie pushes his fingers inside of me, I shiver and moan around Jake's cock, sucking harder. "Mmmmm."

I peek back and forth between Jake and Reggie, taking Jake's cock deeper into my mouth, coating it thickly with my saliva.

When Reggie pushes his fingers inside of me, I shiver and moan around Jake's cock, sucking harder. "Mmmmm."

*Sits up on his knees, his big dick rock hard from eating her perfect pussy, leans forward and shoves it in her cunt with one strong thrust, burying the entire length to the balls...feels her clench around his cock, then relax taking it deep...mmmm

Looks like it escalated quickly - I was going to suggest that we take turns but it seems like you went full tilt.

Back