Magneto's Fury (Closed)

Eric marveled at her beauty. "I guess I understand that. You and I have both been victims of horrible cruelty, and that gives us a unique bond as we have also helped each other through it."

He was tired though, he wanted to get away, and he wanted Hope to come with him, and with that he slipped her robe off of one shoulder and started to lovingly kiss her shoulder and neck..
 
She sighed softly looking up to him and watched as he removed her robe. Feeling his body sit and his lips on her neck giving her chills. She ran her fingers in his hair. They had much in common and she would never leave him and he would never leave her that much she did know about him. She had a surprise for him though that would wait. She let moans escape her lips.
 
He slipped her robe completely off and let it puddle to the ground, sweeping her up in his arms he carried her over the the bed laying her down. Part of him felt bad, his wife had died earlier today, but part of him knew, this was exactly what Magda would have wanted...
 
She could not help but love him her heart beating but she loved him and deep down. It was a miracle to be with him. She placed her hand on his cheek it was incredible, she loved him very much. "We both need each other" she said softly. She smiled at him. "We both have hurt and we have each other, her heart beating it was amazing and she loved it. Its time we both heal " she reached up and kissed him deeply.
 
He felt her kiss, opening his mouth to take in her tongue, letting them dance in desire. She was so young and beautiful, but they were right for each other. Kissing Hope deeply, passionately, he broke the kiss, ripped off his shirt and gently pushed her back on the bed, climbing his upper body on top of hers, enjoying the skin to skin contact, only to begin kissing again, letting his hands slide down to her breasts...
 
She knew some of the appeal was the fact he could be dangerious. That made it that more interesting but he was always sweet to her, she did not know why he loved her. She was grateful that he still cared for a human. Magda was human but a human was responsible for her unjustful death. Feeling the roughness of his lips. But the kindness in his hands. Everything made no since accept their love for one another. There bare bodies against each other, she did not know if he was a rough or gental lover. The though of him being rough kind of made her much more horny she was not to sure why. But even tho he was gorgeous to her he always had that sex appeal.
 
He hungered for her, loved her absolutely, but he felt an animalistic need that had to be satisfied. One more kiss, and he moved to her neck, licking, nibbling and biting, not enough to draw blood, but enough for her to feel his hunger. He continued down until he was at her breast, putting the entire breast in his mouth, sucking hard, and twirling his tongue finishing with an unmistakable bite. His hands groped her, fondled roughly, needy, until he cupped her bare pussy in his hand, squeezing and fondling his young lover's mound
 
She felt his need and all that did was match her own, it was kind of scary how much they needed each other, it made her feel so powerful and yet she could not help but be truly in love, smiling ever so lovingly he made her feel wonderful that much she never doubted. He looked at her with love and always would. And in that moment she saw just how his people were treated like animals, the numbers given. Her fingers tracing what could be covered up but was bone deep. She knew her history and knew it well and for the first time she felt the fire within herself one that he could since. She believed Misery loved company and that they were the same, she smiled at him, she could not help but smile at Erik.
 
It seemed a million thoughts were passing through her mind, as he kissed her nibbled, teased, and looked down at her again. He did love her, but that was’t the only bond they shared. Tortured souls, they completed each other in a very profound way. Part of him wanted to take her slowly, savoring every touch and moment. The other side, was hungry, hamished, needy and needed her to fill and satiate him quickly.

Both sides in conflict, but one common resolve. Wanting her! He whispered, trying to control his darker needs, “Hope, can I make love to you?”
 
She saw the battle in his eyes and knew all to well what this would mean, everything she heard his words and nodded "Yes Erik Make love to me" She said happily enjoying the thought running in her head but she loved him and wanted him. She had many dreams of them making love. She saw the battle that raged on inside him, she will always be grateful to Magda for what she did, she had vowed to her years ago to protect she felt guilty in a small way. But here and now she needed him as much as he needed her.
 
Last edited:
He kissed her, there would be other times when they would only have moments, it would be pure need, he would take her hard, and she would respond needy, but...not tonight. He had time to enjoy, let her feel every movement. He kissed her and then moved on top of her, feeling her legs separate, opening herself to him, giving access to her most feminine aspect.

He was already rock hard, but he wanted to be gentle. He could feel her wetness press against him, and he went on his knees, rubbing his head gently up and down her open slit until it was pursed open, begging him to enter. He placed his cock at her opening, and leaned forward, on his hands place just outside her shoulders, so he could kiss Hope once more. Was she a virgin? He would know soon enough...




;
 
She never had time to be with anyone and since her feelings for him were there it had been enough. But here he was on top of her feeling her body give way to his own. It was not that hard she knew that. Her body now claimed by the most powerful man in her life. Her fingers ran though his short hair, the sound of her moans. She never was ashamed at the fact she kept herself for him. And was grateful that she made the choice.
 
Before he entered, he leaned down to kiss her one more time, and it was amazing, her mouth coming to him so willfully, so desiring, but so sweet, innocent and pure.

She was very wet by now, her body ready, wanting, he was incredibly hard, so he was careful. He slid the tip in and began to push in gently and slowly, until he met it. He felt the resistance of her hyman, and his heart was filled with joy. He stopped for a second, and looked into her eyes, "My love, you saved yourself for me, oh thank you, I so love you" as he said this he pushed himself through, made her his, he saw the wince, and then the smile...she knew how much he treasured this most special gift and how much he treasured and loved her...
 
She groaned when you went through her barrier, her body had many secrets. But she had no idea what was happening to her, something was asleep inside her and was slowly waking up. As he moved inside her, she met his hips as she thrust up as he pushed down. No one knew the future and that was something she wished she knew. Her hands pulling him down his bare chest pressed against his. A melody came from both of them. She could not help but moan his name.
 
As he released he knew he had given her a moment of pain, but he planned to give her many, many more moments of pleasure. He kissed her to celebrate the moment, but then lifted up so that he could make long slow smooth strokes into his beautiful Hope.

He brought himself almost all the way out, his tip at the very brink, only to slowly, steadily drive back in, each stroke tickling her clit, having her tight walls squeeze him, until he bottomed out bumping in to her cervix the entrance to her womb. As he felt himself bottom out, he thought how young and fertile she was, would she want to have my baby, let us share that.

He brought himself back, tonight was not about procreation, it was about passion, and love, he loved this woman, hope she would want to be his wife, sooner rather than later, and this type of moment, this sharing of pleasure would be the first of thousands of times they would share, take, and love each other.
 
She loved how the universe seemed to bring them together, she never took her life for granted. She thanked god everyday that she had the life she had. She had always been given chances in life and knew all to well that things happened. God had her in mind with someone, she was sure of that much. She had a nice handful of his dark brown hair.
 
He made love to her slowly, sensuously, long deep thrusts, his cock feeling every wonderful inch of her tight, warm, wet channel. He wanted to keep feeling this feeling for ever. His body felt so alive, so right, like a key into a perfect lock, she squeezed him and pulled him in, tight holding him, reluctantly releasing him, and then pulling him back in. It was wonderful, a slow waltz, with perfect rhythm.

As he tightened his abdominal muscles to grind into her again, he looked down into that beautiful sweet face, and although it was an odd time, all he thought to say was, "how soon can I marry you hope, how soon can you become my wife?" And with those words, he felt his balls clenching, he couldn't hold back much longer, her body had called to him, and he wanted to feed her his seed...
 
She knew what he was doing but she did not know how his daughter would take any of this she shut the image and feelings out hard and could not help but be there beside him. She dug her fingers into his hair her breathing fast and frantic.
 
Last edited:
He looked into her eyes, his body spamming, so good, back arched, he fired into hope. Oh God, it felt incredible, he released and let go,physically and emotionally. Feeling so much, so many emotions, tears welled in his eyes as he collapsed onto his beautiful young lover.
 
She looked into his eyes seeing it was the feeling of being content and full of love, the way he looked into his eyes brushing away the tears he had. He was full of emotions and she saw that much, she relaxed against him running her fingers against his swetty skin it was a burning with so many different thinks. "Erik" she murdered and did not know how far he would do for her or them but life was what she wanted..

"You truly are a wonder" she said happily.
 
He was happy and guilty, so fulfilled and yet empty. A great looks, followed by an incredible revelation that would change the rest of his life.

Hope, we need to be careful with how we tell Nina. You two are very close, but Magda was...

He didn’t need to finish. They both knew. She is also just one aspect, tell me about your friends here, and how do we reconnect with the other mutants? I think I should try to talk with my friend, Charles Xavier.
 
Magda was many things which is why she needed to be protected. When she heard the name she perked up. "I know of him my parents knew him though I never had the chance to meet him. Nina needs time to heal maybe she can be one of his students. She cannot know about us till she is ready. And that will take her time. " she looked down and sighed. She did not know how long that will take.

"I am here for you Erik you know that." she said with a happy look. "There is one more thing to. I have a friend that is making you an outfit. Its bullet proof and can't catch on fire. I know you are a big boy but just want to be sure your safe, god forbid you get shot at and don't realise it till its to late or your power does not work. What ever the case maybe.
 
Hope had magic and ideas. Erik trusted her, but didn’t completely understand. “If you think I can better protect you and Nina, I will wear anything. I do think we should take her to Charles. The institute can teach her. I also need to better understand the mutant’s enemies”.

She was right, they had time. He needed Nina to have time to warn her mother. He knew she and Hope would only grow closer.

Let me see the suit, and let’s get this plane headed to the institute.
 
She smiled at him and nodded, she got up and got dressed. She left the room and was back in five minutes. She had a box in her hands. She put it on the bed so he could open it. She knew his measurements it was one of the things she has known most of there relationship she grinned happily and sighed softly.

His Outfit was rather nice she thought. "Your a warrior Erik thats why this was custom made. Im your girl I have the right to over worry" she grinned.
 
He laughed, "I am not a super hero, I am just a mutant who can move metal"

He looked at the uniform, he thought about it and liked it. 'Yes, he was a warrior, and it was time to fight'.

He looked at Hope and leaned in and kissed her, "Yes you are my girl...you have the right to worry...and we are in a war, like it or not...thank you Hope".
 
Back
Top