My new sister(closed)

While I was eating my step sister out my cock once again became rock solid, so hard and throbbing. My hands were on Kaitlin’s cheeks squeezing them while I devoured her pussy from behind. The sweet taste and smell of her pussy was so intoxicating it turned me on even more. That and the fact that we shouldn’t be doing this, Kaitlin is my step sister and we shouldn’t even think about doing this together.

Then I heard both girls telling me to fuck Kaitlin and after a few more wet licks I pulled away from her pussy and moved on my knees behind her. I grabbed my long thick cock and slapped it against her big ass making it jiggle for a little. Then I ran the tip along her slit then pushed into her. It took some time to work my entire length into her tight pussy.

Once my full length was inside of her pussy that my thick manhood was stretching out, I started fucking her for the third time today. Her pussy was tighter than Candy’s. My big hands held onto her hips while I fucked her. Her big full ass jiggling as our bodies met with each deep thrust I took into her. “You like having your brother fuck you?” I asked with a slap on her ass.
 
Candy laid under Kaitlin who was now totally consumed by her step brother. Kaitlin had to stop kissing her friend and could only hold on to her as she felt like she was going to break.

"Too big" she grunted into Candy's ear making her crazed trapped under her. Candy began raising her hips in rhythm with Matt to meet his thrusts and from Kaitlin's moans and Matt's grunts it was appreciated.

"If it's too much kay..." Candy said looking over her shoulder at Matt focused on driving his wonderful shaft into his new sis.

"fuck... you" Kay managed with a laugh.

Candy managed to slide far enough back under her so Matt's heavy balls slapped into her aching clit. Matt looked at her as he felt his balls hit her. Candy smiled and licked her lips.

"Fuck her good and hard Matt" Candy said as she brought her foot up and pinched Matt's nipple with her painted toes.
 
Candy laid under Kaitlin who was now totally consumed by her step brother. Kaitlin had to stop kissing her friend and could only hold on to her as she felt like she was going to break.

"Too big" she grunted into Candy's ear making her crazed trapped under her. Candy began raising her hips in rhythm with Matt to meet his thrusts and from Kaitlin's moans and Matt's grunts it was appreciated.

"If it's too much kay..." Candy said looking over her shoulder at Matt focused on driving his wonderful shaft into his new sis.

"fuck... you" Kay managed with a laugh.

Candy managed to slide far enough back under her so Matt's heavy balls slapped into her aching clit. Matt looked at her as he felt his balls hit her. Candy smiled and licked her lips.

"Fuck her good and hard Matt" Candy said as she brought her foot up and pinched Matt's nipple with her painted toes.
 
I couldn’t believe how many times I have had sex so far today. Most guys would be done for the day after the first or second time, but not me. These girls kept me so turned on my wrecrions kept coming back as hard as the first time. This was my second threesome of the day also, after experiencing my first one earlier today.

Here I was plowing my new sister from behind. Drilling her right little pussy with my long thick cock that was drenched with her juices. Beneath her was her friend, my new girlfriend apparently, and my balls were slapping against her pussy each time I powerfully thrusted deep inside of you. I groaned out into the dark night when Candy pinched my nipples with her toes.

I grabbed your hair and pulled you up and wrapped one arm around you and squeezed one of your tits and the other hand was on your throat. I kissed and nibbled on your neck as I continued fucking you so deep. I loved the way your big ass pressed up against my body each tine I penetrated you. “Your pussy feels so fucking good sis.” I whispered into your ear.
 
"Oh yeah big man, do that, she likes it" Candy said watching the brother and sister go at it.

"Fuck yeah!" Kaitlin groaned on the verge of something historic.

"Harder Baby! Like you fucked me in front of Alaina" Candy said smirking up at his red face.

"I don't care" Kaitlin hissed reaching back and grabbing his ass "just fuck me harder!"

"Go on brother, shoot all that cum deep in yoru sister" Candy said with a tinge of jealousy at how hot this was making both of them. She looked up at Kaitlin then grabbed her face and pulled her mouth to hers. Candy tongue fucked Kaitlin's mouth as she moaned with orgasm. Candy could feel the pounding she was getting above her and ached to feel him back inside her.

Candy moved her mouth to Kaitlin's ear and sighed "he is going ot cum so hard in you." With this Kaitlin jerked and stiffened as her entire being surged with orgasm. Matt still pumping feverishly into her.

"That's it, feel it all inside you" Candy hissed into Kay's ear as she was frozen in pure pleasure.
 
I looked down while fucking my new sister, watching my cock slide in and out of your tight little pussy. Each time I pulled out I could see the length of my cock and your pussy glistening in the moonlight from how wet you were. It was such an erotically hypnotizing sight I couldn’t stop staring at it. On top of that I could hear you and Candy making out and what a sexy sound that was.

When I felt your body stiffen and you begin to orgasm I used the rest of my energy to thrust as hard and fast as I could. My powerful thrusts echoing through the night air. Then with a deep primal groan I erupted inside of you. Pushing so deep inside of you and filling your pussy with my thick warm cum. I kept thrusting until every last drop was released inside of you then I pulled out. Your overfilled pussy oozed cum down onto Candy’s pussy.

I collapsed onto the cool wet grass of the field next to you and Candy. I pulled you in for a deep kiss and as that kiss evolved into a sibling make out session you ended up on top of me. My semi erect cock slipped right back inside of you and we both enjoyed me staying inside of you after our fuck. Candy jealous of us joined the kiss and the three of us laid there naked bodies pressed together engaged in a very erotic and wet makeout session. One of my hands on your lower back and the other on Candy’s inner thigh.
 
"We better get home" Kaitlin said as she leaned over and kissed Candy on the cheek and started to gather her clothes. "I told mom I was going out for some candy" she continued winking at Candy who was still laying on her back looking up at the stars.

"I am juse going to lay here for a few." Candy said as Kaitlin got to her feet and pulled her sundress on and threw Matt's boxers and jeans at hm.

"OK See you later Candy and I will see you at home" Kaitlin said disappearing towards the parking lot.

Candy said "bye" and then looked at Matt dressing slowly. "I wish I was your sister. I bet your gonna go sneak into her room tonight and let her suck that sweet cock again." Candy's hand slid between her legs and rubbed her clit at the thought of it. Then she sat up and found her clothes and got dressed. She kissed Matt and said "see ya" and walked away swinging her ass like a cheap whore into the darkness.

# # #

"Hi Mom" Kay chimed into the living room then bolted upstairs to wash the grass and cum off her. She took a quick shower then pulled on her robe and went back downstairs to the kitchen.

"What took so long?" her new step father asked as he came in to get another beer. His eyes sliding down into her cleavage.

"I ran into Candy at the store and we were just chatting" Kaitlin said as she pulled a container of ice cream from the freezer. She slipped a lot at her step father who was sporting half a hard on in his shorts. Kay smiled assuming she had walked in on them fooling around.
 
“I wish you were my sister too.” I responded to Candy right before she came over for one last deep kiss before she got dressed and left. I watched her walk away while brushing the grass off of my body and getting dressed. Then I was on my way to my car and then on my way back home. Once entering the house I was greeted by Kelly sitting there watching tv. “Hey mom.” I said walking past her then greeting my dad as he walked out of the kitchen into the living room.

I then entered the kitchen and saw you standing by the fridge getting some ice cream. I double checked to make sure we were alone before approaching you. “Well today was crazy.” I said getting closer to you. Slipping my hand up under your robe grabbing your big ass and pulling you against me. “Crazy good.” I added softly, our faces inches apart.
 
With a smirk and a mouthful of creamy vanilla ice cream Kaitlin looked towards the living room where their parents were and then brought her free hand up against Matt's crotch.

"Yeah I know right?" she said feeling his throb against her palm. She then leaned to his ear and whispered "you fucked my mom."

She watched the stunned expression on Matt's face as this was not what he was expecting. "You think your dad knows he had sloppy seconds this afternoon?" she continued as she eyes kept watch for either of their parents. her hand traced his cock through his jeans.

"Or maybe he did not care because he watched me get dressed before and was hard as a rock thinking about me?" her hand tightened on his balls then went back to her ice cream.
 
Within seconds of the sexy teasing from you I was hard as steel. Thinking back to earlier when your mom rode me in the back yard and I shot not one, but two loads of cum deep inside of her. “How could I forget that.” I said slipping a hand down to your pussy and rubbing it softly. “Your pussy got so wet watching me and your mom fuck didn’t it?” I kept my voice quiet, practically a whisper.

My cock throbbing as you stroked it through my pants. “You feel how hard I am for you again?” I asked you still rubbing your pussy gently, my fingers becoming wet with your juices. I still couldn’t believe all the events that happened today but just thinking about them turned me on.
 
Kaitlin loved the feeling of his hand between her legs and the fact their parents were only a room away intensified it.

"You know what really turns me on?" she sighed partially moaning. Her hand tightened on his cock through his jeans. "I get off watching" she said trembling with near orgasm at the admission. "I watched you and Candy," she sighed as her hand lowered his zipper. "I watch your dad fuck my mom," she gasped as her body jerked and hand wrapped skin to skin around Matt's throbbing cock. Turning her mouth to his ear as he moved closer to her. "I bet my mom has your dad's cock in her hand just like I have yours." Her breath was hot and shallow as her juices flowed over his fingers.

"Do you like to watch Matthew?" she sighed as she released his cock and put both hands on the island hiding their illicit touching from any view of the living room.
 
My cock was throbbing in your hand while you stroked me. “Yes I like to watch.” I said still rubbing your soft smooth pussy. When you put your hands on the counter I pressed my groin up against your big ass. “I enjoy doing a lot more.” I added slipping my finger into your tight wet hole. Moving my hips I was rubbing my erection against your ass. I wanted to fuck you again, I just couldn’t get enough of you.
 
Kaitlin wriggled away from Matt who was nearly mounting her on the kitchen island. She went tot he doorway and looked in.

"I am going to turn in. I am really tired from all the moving" she called into the lving room. She motioned for Matt to do the same.

They were dismissed quickly and they ran upstairs.

"Thrown your clothes on the floor of your room and make the bed look like you are in it. Then close your door and then come in here quietly" she whispered to Matt.

She went into her room and slipped on one of the big tee shirts she slept in and nothing else.Her room backed into the master bedroom. But when Matt came back in wearing a hard on in his boxers she had her laptop.

"nanny cam" she whispered as she opened an application that showed four views around the house. The kitchen was empty. The front door outside was quiet. There was a bedroom, the master and then the living room which showed Kaitlin's mom sucking Matt's dad's cock.

The expression on Matt's face was priceless. "I stole the password" she said as Matt stared at the screen. Kaitlin ran her hand down and squeezed his cock through his boxers.

"Oh you do like to watch" she sighed and released him.
 
I headed upstairs shortly after you did as not to raise suspicion. I did just as I was told and went into my room and took all my clothes except for my boxers off. After rearranging the pillows under my blanket a few times I was able to make it look like there was someone under the sheets. Then I quietly made my way to your room closing the door behind me.

I then turned and approached the bed. At first I thought you were watching porn or something I never expected you to be watching your mom with my dad. “Damn you are so fucking naughty.” I said as you started rubbing my cock. I reached down under your shirt and started rubbing your pussy while watching the screen.
 
"I love how she does this" Kaitlin said gazing into the screen. On it her mother was swirling her tongue around her husbands cock head as her hands pumped the shaft. She did this until his hands reached for her head and pulled her mouth down his cock.

"This is when he cums" she said having seen this before apparently. She felt a flash of self consciousness unsure if she had freaked Matt out, but honestly she did not care. It was not like he was gonna go run and tell on her. Especially in his boxers with his hard on in his palm.

They both watched as Kelly "Mom" bobbed on the better half of Jeff's sizable cock, family tradition apparently. Jeff stiffened against the back of the couch as his orgasm was close. His eyes closed as he looked up at the ceiling and released Kelly's head. Kelly made some long motions down then up sucking his cock the whole way. His hips jerked upward and Kelly tasted his cum. She sucked and bobbed voraciously until Jeff lay still. Kelly glanced up to where the camera was hidden with her mouth open and her tongue coated in cum then moved up and kissed him.

"Damn!" Kaitlin said "that was hot, don't ya think?" She turned and looked at Matt. First his face then down to his hand slowly pumping his cock. She smiled up at him as he slowly turned his eyes from the screen to Kay.

The beamed at each other with that "we are about to fuck" feeling and heard Jeff and Kelly walk past the door and close their bedroom door. Kay reached out and put her hand over Matt's still gripping his hard cock. They both turned back to the screen. This time watching Kelly, naked on her back on the middle of the big bed and Jeff standing at the foot of the bed facing her. The camera was behind him.
 
I couldn’t believe we were watching our parents have sex and we were both turned on by it. Your hand gripping my big dick. Watching the screen I formed a naughty idea. Since you seemed to be so aroused by what was happening on the screen I was going to do exactly what was happening on it to you. I positioned you on the bed on your back just like your mother was, your pretty pussy on display for me.

Standing at the foot of the bed just like my dad was on the screen. When he moved between your mother’s legs I too moved between your legs. Kissing my way up your long leg, giving extra kisses on your soft inner thighs. Then I started to run my tongue along your pussy lips. I loved your taste and also loved pleasing you using just my mouth.
 
Last edited:
The sound from the computer was low but Kelly groaned "Oh yeah baby, so good". Kaitlyn repeated "Oh yeah baby, so good" as her thighs opened wider for Matt.

Jeff was loudly moaning and groaning, slurping and grunting as Kelly moaned thoroughly enjoying it.

Kay reached down and pulled up Matt by his hair. "Like father like son" she said with a smile then released him back to her tender flesh.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Kelley erupted both through the computer and the wall sending a wave of pleasure down coating Matt's face.

"Don't stop please" Kay begged "make me cum with your mouth" she panted as her hands groped her big tits and pinched her nipples.

"I have to fuck you now!" Jeff was heard through the computer.
 
While the sounds from the computer were filling the air by us I kept my head between your legs doing what I love doing. Using my tongue and lips every way imaginable to pleasure you. Swirling my tongue around your clit, slipping my tongue into your wet hole, sucking lightly on your clit. I was focusing so much on pleasuring you that when Jeff said he was going to fuck Kelly I kept eating you out. Not wanting to stop until you came.
 
Kaitlyn was in heaven. When Jeff said "God I am going to fuck you!" Kaitlyn grabbed Matt's hair and pulled him into her and herself up to look at the monitor. Jeff was on top of Kelly and Kay could see his fairly tight ass rising and lower his cock into her mom.

Matt hit the perfect spot and Kay's head shot back into the pillow as her body arched and bucked.

"Oh fuck yeah brother! Eat my fucking pussy!" she moaned loudly but Kelly's cries came through the wall as well as the computer and nobody was the wiser.
 
This whole day has been filled with naughty sexual encounters with my family and Candy. Most exciting day of my life. When you pulled my hair and pulled me closer to you and your body arched I kept doing what I was doing wanting to taste your sweet nectar. After a few more minutes you orgasmed and I kept licking, savoring every drop of your juices.

I then kissed my way up your body sucking on your nipples a couple times then continuing my way up to your lips where I started making out with you. My long thick cock was rubbing against your wet slit. Big dicks apparently ran in my family but compared to my dad mine was longer and thicker. “I need to fuck my sister’s tight little pussy.” I said feeling the tip enter your snug entrance. I pushed forward, spreading you out as I slipped so deep inside of you.
 
Kaitlyn's attention was drawn away from Matt over his shoulder to the monitor. She watched as Jeff rolled to his back and Kelly mounted him facing the camera.

"Reverse cowgirl! You go mom!" Kay sighed as Matt pumped his cock into her. She refocused on him and hugged him tight to her as her legs wrapped around him.

"Oh yeah brother, fuck little sis silly" she breathed into his ear and then licked his ear and breathed "harder" into him.
 
“She loves riding cock doesn’t she?” I said referring to how she rode me twice earlier in the day. I then focused my attention back to you also. I know you aren’t my real sister, but the way you were talking to me was so fucking sexy I was loving it. The room was echoing with the erotic sounds of our bodies clapping together each time I thrusted my huge cock into your tiny pussy. “I love fucking my little sister.” I said sucking on your lower neck close to your shoulder.
 
"That's it big brother, right there" she groaned as her body jerked up into him and she grunted flooding his cock. She was trapped under him and his jack hammering was pushing to to another orgasm. She had never had multiple like this. She was holding on and trying to breath as her entire being seized with wave after wave of pleasure. Her eyes were closed and all she could feel was Matt Rising and then pounding deep inside her. It was like a dream but it wasn't. She gasped for air and relaxed taking his full weight and cock into her.

"So good" she sighed as his pace quickened and she knew he would not be long...
 
When your legs wrapped around me, I brought my hand up to your neck and held it there. I squeezed firmly but not too tight to cut off your air. Watching your tits bounce in synch with my hard deep thrusts into you. “Do you want your brother to cum inside of you?” I asked wanting to hear you say it so badly. I loved hearing you talk dirty to me so much.
 
Feeling so controlled under your strong hand I wrap my small hands around your wrist as though trying to resist. Feeling your desire and rage I gasp. Playing up the dominance I am feeling. I buck my hips into you angrily trying to "fight" back. So close to orgasm and more intense as I gasp for air.

“Do you want your brother to cum inside of you?” you hiss down at me. You cock pumping ina nd out. My tits heavy and sore bounce with your jack hammer rhythm. All I can do is nod and close my eyes as my back arches off the bed as my body coils with orgasm. Grunting with intense convulsion under you I open my eyes and look at you afraid of what is happening, never having felt anything like this. My hands release your arm and slide to your hard ass and pull you into me as I pull my legs back and open completely for you.

"Give it to me! Fucking cum in me brother" I groan passionately contorting through orgasm after orgasm under you.
 
Back
Top