If Mood were a color....what color are you and why?

Lola26

Really Experienced
Currently I am a pink turning magenta....I am just hanging out but I know in about an hour I will start to seduce my husband. :devil:

This just gave me the BEST idea ever!
Anyone know where I can get a mood cock ring for my guy?
(If no such thing exists I'm calling dibs--that's a million dollar retro 70's As-Seen-On-TV item if I've ever heard of one!!!)

Sky blue...because I am blue but not depressingly so

For some reason purple. I dont know why, but purple seems a mysterious colour and it suits my mood today! :devil:

Burnt Orange, soothing to the eyes, easy to get to know, and easy to be around.........

Today I am lavender - work had no a/c and I have a bit of a headache.

I would have to say.. coral color... its pinky/peach.. Pink: that's how my face turns when I read some of the responses here. Yes, I blush. Peach: for a quick wit reply. :)

I would have to say.. coral color... its pinky/peach.. Pink: that's how my face turns when I read some of the responses here. Yes, I blush. Peach: for a quick wit reply. :)

Oh coral reminds me of being cool.....:rose:

I am feeling a bit grey....with sparkles. Not real happy but going outside to watch watch the meteor shower. :confused:

Pink...I just looked in the mirror and it is very pink...I look flushed...maybe because I feel so warm...I am burning up...hope it is nothing...:heart:

Back