my breasts milked by a womans hands from behind

so we share the same needs...my breasts just now are supported by a nip-free bra, because I love the soft and constant touch of my silk blouse on them...every movement is like a gentle to them...and I can't help but occasionally brush over them with my hands...
But all this is a poor surrogate for a womans soft lips suckling them...

mhhh...sounds delicious...can't do something similar for obvious reasons...but would love to...

so what do you do instead...I mean when you're not videotaping yourself?

well...something a bit close to what you do...wearing a loose shirt and enjoying its occasional touch to my breasts. Only problem is...if I don't help them along with a bra and my hands, they look just normal and don't urge against the fabric...

Lena, such wonderful pics! And dystracted... A beautiful pic in your profile. Give or receive, either would be wonderful right now.

I am not into weird Family stuff, but just dream of having a woman on my lap, suckling me, while I gently stroke her bosom...both of us getting increasingly aroused...

I'm interested in a big way how big are you ? I'm 40DDD ? Where are you ???

:cathappy:

I am not into weird Family stuff, but just dream of having a woman on my lap, suckling me, while I gently stroke her bosom...both of us getting increasingly aroused...

*fan self* Love this. Especially because I'm picturing a certain woman who I will enjoy doing this with.

I love the feel of a woman's breasts. Holding them, feeling their weightiness. Massaging them, tugging at the soft rubbery nipples, feeling them stiffen. This is especially pleasing if I can kiss her neck and back while doing so. :kiss:
I love when a girl tugs on my nipples, much different than a man as she takes her time. One girl was so patient, she'd tug on them, then blow to damp my arousal, then start tugging on them again.

I love when a girl tugs on my nipples, much different than a man as she takes her time. One girl was so patient, she'd tug on them, then blow to damp my arousal, then start tugging on them again.

oh yes...time...I just love that slow build-up...but instead of tugging...I prefer soft licks, starting from the lower side of my breasts upwards...then over my nips, then soft lips closing around them...:rose:

oh yes...time...I just love that slow build-up...but instead of tugging...I prefer soft licks, starting from the lower side of my breasts upwards...then over my nips, then soft lips closing around them...:rose:

oh my, what a lovely description...can't decide which part I'd prefer to Play...

Back