my breasts milked by a womans hands from behind

i would love for you to give me ur breasts like that! i could feast on you!

2 women on my breasts

i would love to worship another womans sensitive breasts!...just ask

and would you share my breasts with another woman...that's my ultimate dream...to be suckled by 2 women...one for each of my beauties...

and would you share my breasts with another woman...that's my ultimate dream...to be suckled by 2 women...one for each of my beauties...

let be be the first to volunteer. i'm not picky, right or left is fine with me:kiss:

I volunteer to be the other. I can't wait to help.

mhhh...I'd let them sway above your heads...you should be entirely comfortable on a thick pillow...I'd watch you feeding with eyes closed...and of course you might give the respective breast a little massage...caress it gently...give me a milking massage...while suckling hungrily...OMG

I'd look down and see her hands cupping my full breasts, her index fingers under my nips, her thumbs above them, gently pulling them. A soft milking massage of her hands make me feel...OMG...I am am flushed with embarrassment...and arousal...

Oh they are so arousing, I want to caress yours and make those nipples stand out, while I push my self against your thigh, do you like to kiss?

Oh they are so arousing, I want to caress yours and make those nipples stand out, while I push my self against your thigh, do you like to kiss?

I'd love you to stay below my breasts...to suckle endlessly...with this other woman close to your head doing the same to my other breast...

Yesssss
until the nipples are so hard and tight, and throbbing
and the needs become so great you can't keep still anymore

Yesssss
until the nipples are so hard and tight, and throbbing
and the needs become so great you can't keep still anymore

but at first I love to make them soft...using some cream or oil...massaging it in...applying a gentle milking massage...(blush)

This is different...but so hot! I'm all moist panties and hard nipples now. :)

Last edited:
This thread has got so much hotter than the last time I was here! Possibly because my body has been going through some changes and my nipples are perkier than they have ever been. In much need of being caressed and to do some caressing.

This thread has got so much hotter than the last time I was here! Possibly because my body has been going through some changes and my nipples are perkier than they have ever been. In much need of being caressed and to do some caressing.

so we share the same needs...my breasts just now are supported by a nip-free bra, because I love the soft and constant touch of my silk blouse on them...every movement is like a gentle to them...and I can't help but occasionally brush over them with my hands...
But all this is a poor surrogate for a womans soft lips suckling them...

Back