Audio porn thread?

Very enticing. I can't wait to hear more.
Thanks. :kiss:

i just listened! i liked it,,makes me want some lemonade lol.
I know, right? I was craving some while recording, and I can hear the swallow on the track as my mouth watered thinking about it. ;)

Sensual voice, sexy accent, seductive narrative, alluring topic...

Yeah I thought you did ok for your first one. ;)

Can't wait to hear more. I need to find time to record something one day...
Aw, thanks, sweetie. The accent was a little bit thicker than my normal one, but I thought it suited the piece. I hope you get the chance to do one, too. :)
 
I just tried to play my sound bite back and it didn't work .Does it work for anyone else?
What am I doing wrong? Help someone please?
 
Heya, I'm not posting an audio as have only done it for one lit member, and amazing as it is, I just cannot post audio for all to hear!

So I just wanted to say, enjoy...audio is fucking sexy and very erotic!! :0) x
 
Just about right. I got the file to play, but it's best if you just paste the address from the bar up at the top, there. Then all we gotta do is click a button. That's a nice solid file though.

Edit: whoops they beat me to it. Never mind then.

thank you for your help I am having another go hopefully this one will be better. Not good reading stories I prefer to read from my own work which is all factual.
http://vocaroo.com/?media=v0Kzh1n2V7h3ybpVr
fingers crossed get it right this time I hope

YAY IT WORKS! THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR ADVICE.
 
Last edited:
WOnderful voices

Just getting here and trying to figure out how vocaroo works and the other one also.

David
 
Good Morning

This is a great thread. I am enjoying it so much. You asked for requests so I thought I would throw this out there. I would love to hear you describe the first time you had sex, I assume it was a good experience and know that it may not have been so if it wasn't then maybe the first 'great' time you had sex.
What do you think?
 
Back
Top