Brother-in-law

It might be a kill two birds with one stone thing?

I mean...

Of course, I like you both.

Honest.

As for the OP.
You are perfectly normal in that regard, everyone has someone they want to squeeze between a vehicle and utility pole. And I'm sure there are plenty who masturbate to the thought.

As for the OP.
You are perfectly normal in that regard, everyone has someone they want to squeeze between a vehicle and utility pole. And I'm sure there are plenty who masturbate to the thought.

Hallo? She changed her mind and plan: now she wants to trap me with her sister so the bil disappears

As for the OP.

Nonsense! The guy is a classic Obama Voter, and killing him will make the Messiahs Second Coming a problem America doesnt need right now.

Kill him after the election.

Nonsense! The guy is a classic Obama Voter, and killing him will make the Messiahs Second Coming a problem America doesnt need right now.

Kill him after the election.
Politics have zip to do with this thread, and apparently even less to do with sanity but thank you for your input.

He drinks cheap scotch, therefore he must be eliminated. That sort of thing just encourages more cheap scotch.

Politics have zip to do with this thread, and apparently even less to do with sanity but thank you for your input.

There's many a slip tween the cup and the lip, and maybe you found a new way to insert politics and drama into posts. Its called CONFOUNDING.

There's many a slip tween the cup and the lip, and maybe you found a new way to insert politics and drama into posts. Its called CONFOUNDING.

Why would I want either?

Good luck with your confounding, hope that works out for you.

I'm off to watch paint dry.

Back