Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

It's been fun this weekend. Just a bit of gentle bondage to start with ( no photos - I'm not sure that an overweight middle aged man is what people really want to see). Turns taken to be stripped naked and hands tied to the bed posts. We both enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. :heart:

Sounds like a nice start for both of you :)

And if you want to take photos and post them its your perogative--they dont have to look if they dont want to!

Glad you both had fun with the restrains, they can add a whole new level for play.

My weekend wasn't completely lacking as I had thought it would. Hubby and I had a discussion about our sex lives and what I wanted and needed and it lead to a nice teasing session. He has a hard time taking control and being dominant; and I can tend to be a brat...but its something we're both going to explore deeper.
 
....and I can tend to be a brat...


MMmmm, I like a naughty brat;)
 
Seems like brats aren't always bratty. Sometimes they need a strong hand to make them do good things. Strong hands can be kind as well

True...although sometimes brats like to push and rest limits. I suppose that's how they get into trouble...
 
Perhaps you prefer the flogger?!

2973023555_8a1643b48e_o.jpg

mmm....yes please...and thank you...:devil:
 
I am a tender pirate, and please do bite back;)

Be careful what you wish for. I have this weird tendency to want to bite after I've had a bit of liquor...you'd probably be fine as long as the tequila is far away.

Bruises....love tattoos....tomato....tomaahto

You make it sound so...poetic. They become unsightly though once they start turning that weird yellow-green color. Blech.
 
Be careful what you wish for. I have this weird tendency to want to bite after I've had a bit of liquor...you'd probably be fine as long as the tequila is far away.



You make it sound so...poetic. They become unsightly though once they start turning that weird yellow-green color. Blech.

How about a flagon of fine Spanish wine?
 
Back
Top