Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I refused to go out on black Friday as well. Too bad I wasn't forgoing it with you..;)

#1 item on my menu...you

GM J - glad to hear you enjoyed your Thanksgiving :). I'm kinda sad to see the jeans series end; but seeing the pics you ended it with - I'm glad to see the jeans series end. Wow. Very pretty dress in the new pics - we'll all have to 'hang on' and see where this series takes us !! Thanks for sharing. Dealing with black ice here today - so as I head out.... the words of Paul Simon are going through my head..."slip, sliding away...". Have a great week.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with friends and family. Here, it was a two-day extravaganza, as we always host 'leftover day' on Friday. We try to avoid the need to make turkey shepard's pie, turkey pot pie, turkey soup, turkey a la king, flaming turkey wings... well, you get the idea.

I did not venture out for Black Friday ~ getting up at 3 am to go wait in line in the snowy cold is not my idea of fun. I did, however sit in front of the computer, in my PJs and get some good deals that will be shipped (free!) right to my front door.

Last year around this time I purchased a new dress that I have yet to wear ~ and I hate to be wasteful, so I thought I'd slide it on for all of you. New series, here we go!

So pretty! You have great taste in clothes. Cute accessories too (esp those sexy stockings).

XOXO

I'm digging this

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with friends and family. Here, it was a two-day extravaganza, as we always host 'leftover day' on Friday. We try to avoid the need to make turkey shepard's pie, turkey pot pie, turkey soup, turkey a la king, flaming turkey wings... well, you get the idea.

I did not venture out for Black Friday ~ getting up at 3 am to go wait in line in the snowy cold is not my idea of fun. I did, however sit in front of the computer, in my PJs and get some good deals that will be shipped (free!) right to my front door.

Last year around this time I purchased a new dress that I have yet to wear ~ and I hate to be wasteful, so I thought I'd slide it on for all of you. New series, here we go!

J9,

I'm really enjoy how you are opening up and showing your full personality.

BTW, you're rockin' the dress

Even fully clothed you're a hot lady:rose:

We can't have wastefulness now can we? :)

This dress makes me think.. do you have more that you havent worn yet? And.. I'm kinda hoping the series progresses to the dress slipping *off* you. Slowly is good.

I've been missed you beauty...
Awwwww... thank you :kiss:

Your pictures are amazing.
Thank you! Right back at'cha! :kiss:

Impeccable taste both in and out of clothes
Thank you. My tastes out of clothes differ just slightly, or maybe it's just that I'm less reserved. ;)

Leftover day sounds brilliant! We'll be eating turkey for a week here

Love the new set...can't wait to see more
Hey you! :kiss: Yes, leftover day *is* great. By the end of the weekend, everything was gone! Hope you had a great day.

Nice dress, I still prefer naked!
Thank you ~ me too. Getting dressed up is too much work.

Very nice new dress. I like the series so far. Need help with buttons or zippers??
No buttons or zippers on this dress.... it will easily pull right off... let me show you :cattail:

Gorgeous!!! Cant wait to see the rest....
I guess I'd better get posting... I think I'm a bit behind...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I refused to go out on black Friday as well. Too bad I wasn't forgoing it with you..
*thinking about Black Friday ... oh, hell, the whole long weekend... in bed* Mmmmmmmm

GM J - glad to hear you enjoyed your Thanksgiving . I'm kinda sad to see the jeans series end; but seeing the pics you ended it with - I'm glad to see the jeans series end. Wow. Very pretty dress in the new pics - we'll all have to 'hang on' and see where this series takes us !! Thanks for sharing. Dealing with black ice here today - so as I head out.... the words of Paul Simon are going through my head..."slip, sliding away...". Have a great week.
Ah, winter weather. Whenever it starts, even the most seasoned drivers somehow revert to newbies. It makes me crazy! Be careful out there. :kiss:

So pretty! You have great taste in clothes. Cute accessories too (esp those sexy stockings).

XOXO
Thank you! Hope you and the Mr had a fantastic holiday weekend with some naughty fun! :kiss:

J9,

I'm really enjoy how you are opening up and showing your full personality.

BTW, you're rockin' the dress
Thank you :eek: Hope you had a great T-day.

You're welcome
Even fully clothed you're a hot lady
Awwwww, thank you. :kiss:

We can't have wastefulness now can we?

This dress makes me think.. do you have more that you havent worn yet? And.. I'm kinda hoping the series progresses to the dress slipping *off* you. Slowly is good.
Oh, I like the way you think. You'll just need to hold on and see if the dress is going to come off.... it *is* winter you know.... :cattail:

MWAHxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kisses right back at (and all over) 'cha.

Good morning!

Hey there lovelies! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend. Mine was crazy busy, and I haven't been here in a bit; I need to catch up! :kiss:

It seems so much is going to be crammed into the next 3 weeks... it's giving me that knotted feeling in my stomach. I'm not sure why....history shows that everything always gets done.

Good thing I thought ahead to take some pics, huh? ;)

Hey there lovelies! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend. Mine was crazy busy, and I haven't been here in a bit; I need to catch up! :kiss:

It seems so much is going to be crammed into the next 3 weeks... it's giving me that knotted feeling in my stomach. I'm not sure why....history shows that everything always gets done.

Glad you're back, you've been missed, loving the series so far.
You look so good in that dress, stockings & heels, hopefully we are gonna see a lovely strip out of them as well.:heart:
Thanks for sharing :rose: :rose:

Such a beautiful woman

As always thank you for sharing

Nice dress and sexy thigh highs

No matter how long I've been posting, the comments really never fail to amaze me, especially when it comes to my supershy ass-end....

Wishing you all as lovely a weekend as I am having :kiss:

New to your thread but your ass is perfection and your thighs spectacular

There are few things better than a lovely Lady in stockings... but add a skirt amd a sweater amd watch her undress? Nothing can top that!! Absolutely stunning...as always!!

Gorgeous face! :cattail:

It always works out lol
Beautiful pics :kiss::rose:

It is a short time if you our giving, a long time if you are getting. Now with that wisdom how about a kiss! :cattail:

Glad to see you thought of being a little naughty for us. You look amazing, and maybe a little overdressed. I would be happy to help you with that and keep you warm. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back