What dirty phrase makes your heart skip a beat?

A (soon to be,) girlfriend as she slid awkwardly into the passenger seat of my old MG, in a mini skirt
'ooh dear,I'm nit wearing any panties'

Could barely concentrate on the drive..:devil:
 
My Wife

=.=

My wife is a prim and proper middle school math teacher. She really has two sides. She loves for me to eat her pussy, and I love to do it. I can usually tell when she is close to cum. She will say "Ooooh baby I love how you eat my pussy... yes, make me cum for you!" Then in a slow drawn out surrendering tone she'll say... " now fuck me baby.... Fuuuuuck me... please get in my pussy and fuck me deep."

That's what makes my cock hard.



=.=
 
Last edited:
Probably a stern note from my master as we were playing one day, I guess I was moving too much (as he did horribly kinky things to me) and he just looked down at me and growled "Don't fucking move".
I didnt after he said that, not cause I didnt want to.... cause I was tingling from head to foot!
 
I love your post here...I had a woman who wanted me to say "Cum inside your mother and give me your baby seed""...It was hot!!!!!Ps she was 48 and I was 27...

Yep...I've said something similar to a guy before and it very definitely had an effect!
 
hmmmm

I had a girl friend who, when on her knees looks up at me and says "how do you like your cock sucked?"

I do like moans and mmmmm's

i do like "yes, yes" I know its corny but used sparingly

I do like the excited outbursts of "fuck""harder!harder"

I love it when I ask "do you want to swallow my cum?" and she nods or says mmm

and I love telling a woman how hard she makes me
how I am going cum
that I am going to fill her pussy
and does she want me to cum on her breasts
 
I once had a woman tell me " You're going to be a witness at your own rape."
Holy shit that was hot.
 
Several memorable lines from different women have stayed in my mind for many many years.



2) Different woman. I was sitting in a chair getting a blowjob while she knelt on the floor. She just looked up and said, "I hope you know how much I love doing this..."

This is the sort of sexiness and confidence I aspire to! She was a true goddess! I would have put a ring on that finger if I were you!
 
My partner has only done this a couple of times but it gets me so hot.

She says,

" Lie on the floor while I piss on your face"
 
I think I came up with a rather good one yesterday. A guy in work with me looks like Manuel Ferrera the porn star and I said "he looks like he could fuck you til you die" lol

The sexiest thing a guy can say to me and has done isn't really a big deal but a pleading, breathy "faster" when jacking him off or going down on him does have the desired effect on me ;)
 
ahem

anything like "does baby want some naughty _______ from her daddy?" "use you for my pleasure" or the words sperm, incest or compliments that I'm sweet, irresistible and delectable. :heart:
 
Oh man. I'm just addicted to his voice, period. He could be reading from a cookbook and I'd still get all hot and creamy from it. Though if I have to pick a word or two that really stand out, it would be in the moments he's paused just between my thighs with just the head of his cock notched in place. He'll hold back enough so I can see his face, the intensity in his eyes, and then in that deep, raspy tone that makes my knees buckle, he'll ask me "Are you ready for this?"

-swoonthud-

Those words are code for "I'm going to fuck your brains out, and I'm not stopping till you're a hot, sticky mess of feminine flesh, panting and sprawled across my bed".
 
Bad grammar and accent very often included; "Take all of my piss." or "Daddy wants you to ride him so badly baby". Pretty simple but cant fail making me wet right away.
 
Hubby is not very colourful with his language most of the time.. in day to day life he has to be right angry to break his easy going/non swearing mode.

So when he's just about to enter me and I can feel his cock nudging, and he leans over me, and I can feel his lips against my ear and he whispers "Tell me you want me to fuck your tight, wet cunt." I would say anything in that moment to have him do just that! So wonderfully delicious!
 
Oh man. I'm just addicted to his voice, period. He could be reading from a cookbook and I'd still get all hot and creamy from it. Though if I have to pick a word or two that really stand out, it would be in the moments he's paused just between my thighs with just the head of his cock notched in place. He'll hold back enough so I can see his face, the intensity in his eyes, and then in that deep, raspy tone that makes my knees buckle, he'll ask me "Are you ready for this?"

-swoonthud-

Those words are code for "I'm going to fuck your brains out, and I'm not stopping till you're a hot, sticky mess of feminine flesh, panting and sprawled across my bed".

Raise your hand if you would watch this.

:nana:
 
A couple that I have heard that even though I was reluctant, I did as I was told, just from the way my guy said it:

1 - (He pulled out of me during sex and said): "Turn over. It's time for you to take it in your ass."

2 - (Holding my head while I was giving a blowjob). "You are going to swallow it this time!" (I've swallowed ever since.)
 
dirty phrase

"you like that tight little ass?" -as i'm doing her butt- then later on "i think my ass has had enough for today." after i've ravaged her senseless and made her soaking wet.

also "i'm not wearing any panties" -anytime or place, it always seems to work. :)
 
Man or woman, we've all had something said to us that instantly stirs our sex pot. Maybe she said something to you that instantly made you cringe as blood rushed to fill your dick. Maybe he mentioned something he wanted to do to you that caused your breath to stop momentarily! Let's hear it...or if it hasn't been said to you yet, what would do it for you?

I'll start with mine:

Years ago, a past GF and I were chatting on the phone while I was driving to her house. She was giggly and evasive in conversation, finally I asked what she wanted me to say, as her giddyness was making me laugh. Her tone changed into a seductive, sexy tone, she told me "It's not what I want you to say..." I asked then what she wanted?

Then the sound, speed, and words burned into my head permanently. Even as I type this now, I have butterflies thinking about it:

With a short, seductive giggle, she slowly whispered into the phone, "I want you to fuck me...hard and deep..." followed by a long exhale that made me run a red light! God was definitely watching out for me, I made it through the intersection safely and my body was completely stiff.

What's yours?




God surely was looking out for you that day! Man, we have similar switches then, buddy, cuz:

I remember this was the first time we'd ever had sex together. Neither of us are virgins and we're clearly experienced and kinky. But she's into sounds so I tripped her trigger first. She'd just gotten out of the shower when I decided I wanted tonight to be the night; we'd come so close before (literally) but we'd never done more than groping and petting. So I grabbed her by the dips in her pelvic bone and pulled her back until she was pressed against me, the towel the only thing separating us. I growled out the words into her ear "You're mine."; another thing she loves, dominating possessiveness in the right way.


She moaned for me and ground her hips back against mine and noticed my healthy erection, to which she later trapped between her thighs and rocked steadily, causing me to feel her warmth and get even harder, the stimulation was KILLING ME! But she leaned closer, her red hair tumbling over us like a curtain as she bit on my ear (one of my turn on spots) and moaned breathlessly into my ear "Fuck me. Hard. Deep. NOW.". That was my trigger an Good God did I ever give her her wish. I fucked her hard enough to make her a stiff walker for a week.
 
"Yes Daddy...please..."

"I need you...I want to cum..."

"Fuck me harder..."

"I'm so wet..."

LOL I guess the usual ones, aside from the first one I admit, not as usual.
 
Back
Top