Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrggggh!!! Beautiful sunrise and I couldn't find my camera in time. :mad:

Not to worry. I've arranged for an encore tomorrow morning. :cool:

No need to thank me. It's the least I can do in exchange for the nude photos you will be sending me... ;)

Unrelated:

And now that I have your attention, what do I do with it?

I really hate this...

Ugh, so went out to clear a pathway through the snow to the barn in order to bring in more firewood...bad idea.

Now laid up with excedrin back and body...and a therma-wrap due to a strained muscle in my lower back.

I am not getting up that early tomorrow morning. :p

Okay, I'll cancel it then, but if somebody bitches about it, I might still have to have the sun come up anyway (people DO make plans you know!)

Anyway, it's cool. Just send the pictures then... :cool:

Okay, I'll cancel it then, but if somebody bitches about it, I might still have to have the sun come up anyway (people DO make plans you know!)

I really have to admire your persistance, Sue. Good luck on getting a file on every lady of Lit, not that I think you'll succeed, but good luck anyway. :D

I really have to admire your persistance, Sue. Good luck on getting a file on every lady of Lit, not that I think you'll succeed, but good luck anyway. :D

It is strictly because I'm such a caring person. I'd hate to hurt their feeling by calling them a blonde when they are really a brunette, for example. I'm just sensitive to others that way... :cool:

I...don't have your email address. :cool:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

whew.....Now I feel better.

-sigh- Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it home for Christmas...current weather prediction includes lots of ice tonight...

Oh crap this panic attack is the worst. My nerves are so shot I cannot bare being around anyone. My cousin is coming to visit I should meet her because I do like her. But I am too freaked to deal with discomfiture of my female presence as opposed to what used to be male. I just need to make the nerves stop, I do not know how. I tried meditating earlier and playing music. I am going to lie down and try again. I cannot stand it.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back