Old 03-14-2018, 06:41 AM   #126
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,503
Did someone mention pie? Rhubarb, apple and ginger for me please...
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 06:57 AM   #127
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru
 
where_is_RUTH's Avatar
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 1,637
it's just posh egg slice though isn't it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Did someone mention pie? Rhubarb, apple and ginger for me please...
pie, crumble, it's all's grist that comes to this mill.

Bakewell is a classic, and I need to make millefeuille again soon
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 07:23 AM   #128
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by where_is_RUTH View Post
pie, crumble, it's all's grist that comes to this mill.

Bakewell is a classic, and I need to make millefeuille again soon
Mmmmm... crumble.... I did a lovely rhubarb crumble once with oaty bits on, think it was a Gordon Ramsey receipe...
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 07:34 AM   #129
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru
 
where_is_RUTH's Avatar
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Mmmmm... crumble.... I did a lovely rhubarb crumble once with oaty bits on, think it was a Gordon Ramsey receipe...
I do love the posh vanilla custard. nice. but Ramseys a cock
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 08:09 AM   #130
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by where_is_RUTH View Post
I do love the posh vanilla custard. nice. but Ramseys a cock
True... but he makes good crumble... I will forgive a lot for a man that feeds me well
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 08:23 AM   #131
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru
 
where_is_RUTH's Avatar
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
True... but he makes good crumble... I will forgive a lot for a man that feeds me well
boom ! I can cock... I MEANT cook! I can cook... fuck (blown that one now)

I have a professional apron and everything...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 08:50 AM   #132
londoner2
Literotica Guru
 
londoner2 is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South East England
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by where_is_RUTH View Post
today is pi day
Indeed it is Pi Day not Pie Day because the 14th March to our friends across the pond is not 14/3 but 3/14 or 3.14 which as you know are the first three digits of pi...

Whoever thought mathematicians had no sense of fun...?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 09:06 AM   #133
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by londoner2 View Post
Indeed it is Pi Day not Pie Day because the 14th March to our friends across the pond is not 14/3 but 3/14 or 3.14 which as you know are the first three digits of pi...

Whoever thought mathematicians had no sense of fun...?
Ahhhh - glad someone explained it to me
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 09:41 AM   #134
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru
 
where_is_RUTH's Avatar
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Ahhhh - glad someone explained it to me
Of course Pi was invented by Steven Hawking
He's just died but Also dying on the same day was Jim Bowen.
So on one will be talking about the Pi Guy because Jim died.
Jim, Stephen, Doddy... All dying so close together!
Coincidence I don't think so. Blood Russians.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 10:04 AM   #135
BritishGent1
Experienced
 
BritishGent1 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 35
This thread has a remarkable variety considering I was planning a simple introduction. Well done all!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 10:09 AM   #136
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishGent1 View Post
This thread has a remarkable variety considering I was planning a simple introduction. Well done all!
Variety is the spice of life / you can tell me to piss off if you’d rather revert to your intro...
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 10:12 AM   #137
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by where_is_RUTH View Post
Of course Pi was invented by Steven Hawking
He's just died but Also dying on the same day was Jim Bowen.
So on one will be talking about the Pi Guy because Jim died.
Jim, Stephen, Doddy... All dying so close together!
Coincidence I don't think so. Blood Russians.
I thought Bowen would be overshadowed by Hawking but not in Daily Mail land
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 10:22 AM   #138
wondermankd
Really Experienced
 
wondermankd is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 279
Are missing Ken Dodd as well? That was a few days ago..
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 10:44 AM   #139
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru
 
where_is_RUTH's Avatar
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondermankd View Post
Are missing Ken Dodd as well? That was a few days ago..
I should've put up a thread really. At 90 he was still perforing >3 hour shows. Legend. Just wouldn't be understood by anyone else.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 10:46 AM   #140
londoner2
Literotica Guru
 
londoner2 is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South East England
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
I thought Bowen would be overshadowed by Hawking but not in Daily Mail land
I don't see how either death will affect house prices in London and the south east so am very surprised the Daily Mail consider it news at all...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 10:54 AM   #141
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru
 
where_is_RUTH's Avatar
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by londoner2 View Post
I don't see how either death will affect house prices in London and the south east so am very surprised the Daily Mail consider it news at all...
But would you screw/or blow a DailyHial reader?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 11:19 AM   #142
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by where_is_RUTH View Post
But would you screw/or blow a DailyHial reader?
Nope... I like things that make me feel dirty in a good way
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 11:25 AM   #143
AveryElle
Literotica Guru
 
AveryElle's Avatar
 
AveryElle is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,199
It was the "Space Force" comment from our fucked up leader that made Hawking just proverbially throw up his hands and decide he'd had enough.
__________________
Just a girl, standing in front of Litsters, asking them to read my smut

Come talk to me and the other sayers

"I don't like talking to you. It makes my face hurt."
But, I like pain.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 12:35 PM   #144
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru
 
where_is_RUTH's Avatar
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryElle View Post
It was the "Space Force" comment from our fucked up leader that made Hawking just proverbially throw up his hands and decide he'd had enough.
over here we have a politician that is equal to your DJT in that they are both less enjoyable than a very painful DVT; only ours is a proper cunt.

but as a public service announcement: remember to by 'A Brief History of Time' in hardback. Sure it's more expensive, but with a paperback copy people can tell if you've actually read it!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 01:19 PM   #145
BritishGent1
Experienced
 
BritishGent1 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by londoner2 View Post
I don't see how either death will affect house prices in London and the south east so am very surprised the Daily Mail consider it news at all...
Well clearly you don't know how much of the science community eagerly lap it up!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 03:58 PM   #146
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru
 
where_is_RUTH's Avatar
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 1,637
Incase this moves on by tomorrow; I still use BFH - bus fair 'orm (meaning Nowt)

I love it when the kids in work have no cultural reference to what I'm talking about.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 06:58 PM   #147
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,503
Well ladies and gentlemen, I can give a glowing review - he handled my heckling (nervous giggles) like a pro...

__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)


Last edited by AlliaPotestas : 07-17-2018 at 12:22 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 07:04 PM   #148
BritishGent1
Experienced
 
BritishGent1 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 35
You're too kind...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2018, 07:14 AM   #149
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru
 
where_is_RUTH's Avatar
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Well ladies and gentlemen, I can give a glowing review - he handled my heckling (nervous giggles) like a pro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishGent1 View Post
You're too kind...
does that mean we should all go home now?
but I thought we were getting along really well...
just one for the road?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2018, 07:52 AM   #150
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by where_is_RUTH View Post
does that mean we should all go home now?
but I thought we were getting along really well...
just one for the road?
Noooo! Keep the thread going, I am determined to find OP a proper playmate, not saying I am improper but...
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.