Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 04-06-2018, 02:47 AM   #501
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
My sexy wife and I are in a hotwife relationship. I love chatting with other men about them having sex with her. I'm on line now and I would love to hear from you. PM me please.
PM me if you'd like to chat. Thanks.

Old 04-06-2018, 07:15 AM   #502
txrc2001
Virgin

That is awesome. I would have a hard time being him. You are the lucky one.

Old 04-08-2018, 03:19 PM   #503
dragunov0066
Really Really Experienced

Hi
Lets meet and chat about your wife on skypei
If you wanna chat call me dragunov0066@gmail.com

[links containing viruses and/or malware prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Old 04-10-2018, 01:03 AM   #504
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
My sexy wife and I are in a hotwife relationship. I love chatting with other men about them having sex with her. I'm on line now and I would love to hear from you. PM me please.
I'm on now and would love to chat. PM me please.

Old 04-16-2018, 12:05 PM   #505
delirious39
Literotica Guru

Any takers?

Old 04-26-2018, 11:52 PM   #506
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm on line now. I'd love to hear from you. PM me please.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:19 AM   #507
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm on line now. I'd love to chat. PM me please.

Old 06-14-2018, 01:28 AM   #508
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It's been awhile since I've done this. But I'm eager to hear from you. PM me please.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:52 PM   #509
alwayhorny2912
Really Experienced

Quote:
It's been awhile since I've done this. But I'm eager to hear from you. PM me please.
I've PMd you

Old 06-17-2018, 01:52 AM   #510
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm on now and Id love to hear from you. PM me please.

Old 06-17-2018, 06:07 AM   #511
Nessgeo
Virgin

Hey there

If you’re interested in going on this journey with me please let me know

Old 06-17-2018, 12:24 PM   #512
fasilindiakochi
Virgin

I have similar fantasy like you have. I would like to share it with you

Old 06-17-2018, 12:58 PM   #513
madjac
Virgin

I do enjoy watching my wife being used by other men. She's 5', 102lbs, 36-38D (depending), platinum blonde/brown eyes.

Old 06-18-2018, 08:42 PM   #514
AlexTxelA
Virgin

How about this??

It was a quiet Thursday night at the bar/dance club that I own. *I was keeping busy by talking to a few of the regulars when they walked in. *The first thing I noticed was her long blonde hair. *The next thing I noticed was her body, especially her amazing tits. *She was dressed to impress and draw attention to herself. A deep V neck cami a very short skirt, thigh high stockings that exposé their lace top with every step she took in her 4" heels. *The man she was with was wearing a huge smile and for good reason!!
They took a seat in a booth in a quiet corner of the bar. *I quickly went over to say hello and get their drink order. *As I said my hellos and tool their order I couldn't help staring at her chest. Her nipples were clearly visible thru the thin fabric and her sly smile told me that she knew it too!! *When I returned with their drinks I noticed that her hand was rubbing her mans cock thru his pants. She looked up and saw me but made no attempt to stop what she was doing. *Here you go, anything else I can get you? * She tells me to have a seat and she will think about it! *I quickly sat down next to her and within a few seconds I felt her hand running up and down my thigh. *I looked over at him, he smiled and winked at me!!
Soon her hand was rubbing over my quickly hardening cock. *Not wanting to be a bad host I too placed my hand on her thigh. *The feeling of her stocking were smooth to the touch and I lightly slid my hand up farther and farther. *Her skin was soft and warm. *She opened her legs slightly as my fingers felt the lace fabric of the thong she was wearing. *She moaned softly as my fingers ran up and down her pussy lips. *Her grip on my cock tightened as she leaned toward me...finger my pussy. *I'm so wet right now!! * My fingers quickly pushed the lace fabric to the side as I dipped my fingers into her smooth
And very wet pussy. *I rubbed my fingers up and down her lips. * Moving my fingers from her ass up to her clit. *My fingers were soaked from her juices and as they watched me I pulled my hand away and licked her wetness off my fingers. *Mmmmmm you taste amazing!! * She leans into me and our lips meet. A long deep kiss. *Her tongue on mine. Her tits pressing against me. *My hand moves up to her hair, taking it in my hand and pulls her head and hair closer into me. Mmmm
Follow me. *I lead them upstairs to the VIP area. *It is closed tonight and we had the area all to ourselves. *He and I sat down on the large couches that lined the walls. * A song began playing and she remarked that it was one of her favorites. * He and I watched her begin to dance for us. *She had all the moves of a Vegas stripper!!! What a show she was giving up. *First her skirt came off. *Showing off her ass in her thong. *She leaned over me rubbing her tits onto me. *I slid the straps of her cami off her shoulders and pulled it down exposing her large firm tits. *She backed away and took them in her hands. *Looking me in the eye as she smiled and pinched her stiff *nipples. * I stood up and leaned in, taking a hard nipple in my mouth. * Her hands pulled me closer. * When I had finished I sat back down. * Looking to my side I noticed his pants were down and he was stroking his cock as he watched us. *She continued to dance until she was only warring her heels and stockings. *WOW!!!!
She bent over in front of me *wiggled her ass at me. * I scooted forward and slid my hands over her ass. * Then I spread her ass apart and licked her ass and pussy. * She back into me and I slid my fingers in and out of her pussy. *He got on his feet and walked over to her, shoving his hard dripping cock into her mouth. *She swallowed his cock as I slide
3 then 4 fingers into her wet pussy. *He and I got our timing in sync and soon we were in unison. *His cock in her mouth and now my entire hand fisting her pussy.*

Old 07-04-2018, 01:33 AM   #515
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm on now. I'd love to hear from you. PM me please.

Old 07-08-2018, 06:02 AM   #516
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm on line now if you'd like to chat. Pm me please.

Old 07-11-2018, 01:08 AM   #517
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm on now and would love to chat. Pm me please.

Old 09-04-2018, 11:35 PM   #518
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm on line now. Pm me if you'd like to chat. Thanks.