Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 04-16-2018, 04:12 PM   #1
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

💪 Real Straight Guy for Phone, Tired Of Reading..

I'm a real straight guy who is very turned on by mature women and would like to be able talk with another dude about same interest...Given the number of posts seeking much mature women on here, I assume there are plenty of likeminded guys who read this stuff. I'm looking to make a connection with one or more people on here.
share this mutual interest, we exchanging a few emails at first, but ultimately share stories or fantasies taboo, incest. Mature stuff..
I am: Young, educated, fit, attractive man, normal, sane respectful, and trustworthy. You should be the same. Bios all real along with pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 530BA6B9-4E76-484C-AD96-CB2C8B266830.jpg (53.4 KB, 0 views)
I find my attraction towards much older woman to be extremely sexy. Their confidence and lack of inhibition is very refreshing. Iím Handsome Young Man, with broad shoulders to match my Muscular physique. Iím a true exhibitionist being 6í5 I have big hands. The other thing my cock I believe they call a show-er rather than a grower. Iím naturally a pleaser love to eat pussy especially a natural one. I have a strong sexual drive and an excellent stamina, trust me I never seem to disappoint.

Old 04-16-2018, 06:03 PM   #2
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Just looking for an ongoing discreet straight phone bro
I live in East coast, single at the moment.. always horny no matter what time of the day ..up early. Preferably would like to prefer someone with the same interest and able to have phone sex a couple times a week in the early hours.
Iím sure thereís other dudes out there..

Old 04-18-2018, 09:53 PM   #3
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Ií must admit Iím a bit taken back how many people havenít responded considering all the pervs on here.. Including myself..
I find my attraction towards much older woman to be extremely sexy. Their confidence and lack of inhibition is very refreshing. Iím Handsome Young Man, with broad shoulders to match my Muscular physique. Iím a true exhibitionist being 6í5 I have big hands. The other thing my cock I believe they call a show-er rather than a grower. Iím naturally a pleaser love to eat pussy especially a natural one. I have a strong sexual drive and an excellent stamina, trust me I never seem to disappoint.

Old 04-18-2018, 10:04 PM   #4
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Come on now .. letís do this super horny tonight..
Perhaps we could Skype

Old 04-19-2018, 05:08 PM   #5
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Anybody have any interesting stories that happened while younger or even now?
Letís chst get it started.. and who knows maybe eventually meet up if we are ever in each others city/state. Maybe even become real friends, and no one would ever know that we would be into this type of man to man stuff

Old 04-20-2018, 12:11 PM   #6
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/

Old 04-20-2018, 12:25 PM   #7
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Any straight dudes around feeling Horny willing share experiences ?

Old 04-20-2018, 01:14 PM   #8
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Pics of me are attached

Old 04-21-2018, 08:42 PM   #9
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Horny yet again..

Old 04-23-2018, 12:35 PM   #10
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Been edging and Stroking while working from home, or I should say trying to focus..

Old 04-23-2018, 01:12 PM   #11
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Precumming is the best, no lubricant needed..

Old 04-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #12
Little_Sister
Shhh. I'm not really here

So you are a guy, looking for a guy, to brag to but not to talk dirty to? I am confused.

Things I Like

Old 04-25-2018, 10:22 AM   #13
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Sister View Post
So you are a guy, looking for a guy, to brag to but not to talk dirty to? I am confused.
With all do respect.. and you would be, thatís exactly why itís mostly for a guy or a woman that understands where Iím coming from. My thread itself clearly stated it all..
All the best to you sweetheart.

Old 04-25-2018, 10:33 AM   #14
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

On to the next...

Old 04-25-2018, 10:34 AM   #15
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Whoís feeling horny??
PM me..

Old 04-26-2018, 04:36 PM   #16
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Thanks man.. shot a few nice loads.. letís do this again.

Old 04-30-2018, 12:01 AM   #17
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Anybody up and feeling up for a chat feeling extremely homey.,
Letís do this..

Old 04-30-2018, 12:02 AM   #18
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Your choice of topic.. why not.,
Fuck it..

Old 05-03-2018, 11:23 AM   #19
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Here we go again.. Iím ready .. are you?

Old 05-03-2018, 11:29 AM   #20
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Lunchtime jerk off

Old 05-11-2018, 12:41 AM   #21
DaddisBabie
Virgin

hello dddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotnjuicy View Post
I'm a real straight guy who is very turned on by mature women and would like to be able talk with another dude about same interest...Given the number of posts seeking much mature women on here, I assume there are plenty of likeminded guys who read this stuff. I'm looking to make a connection with one or more people on here.
share this mutual interest, we exchanging a few emails at first, but ultimately share stories or fantasies taboo, incest. Mature stuff..
I am: Young, educated, fit, attractive man, normal, sane respectful, and trustworthy. You should be the same. Bios all real along with pics.
Hey there bubba. what you up to tonight? Id love to chat sometime and maybe get you off over the phone. over and over and over.

Old 05-28-2018, 08:02 PM   #22
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Took a break from you all.. Iím back
Whatís up

Old 05-29-2018, 09:22 PM   #23
nacav99
Virgin

Interested

Hey let me know if youíre around, Iím interested in getting off together on the phone

Old 06-11-2018, 03:24 PM   #24
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacav99 View Post
Hey let me know if youíre around, Iím interested in getting off together on the phone
Yah mansire lmk

Old 06-12-2018, 08:09 AM   #25
philly1
Experienced

Like your post

Very nice post it is hot and sexy!
42 married east coast (PA)
Message me if you like