Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 04-16-2018, 01:14 PM   #1
Thickbooty21
Virgin

looking for a mother to push their daughter

Hay I'm 21 year old girl who just wants to say something.

Hello to all my fellow women out their. ill get to the point this sight has helped me to live out a lot of fantasies, but I always like the idea of incest to. I've already done brother, daddy ones, but the idea of my mother doing it to me turns me on. I'm not a lesbian but I really find it hot.

so any older women out their who would be turned on by RP my mother and punishing their daughter for being on this sight. teach me if I want to be a slut you will turn me into one.

so just PM me and yes guys I'm only looking for other girls sorry.

a little about what I look like

I'm 21 going to college, my weight is 120 pounds and proud. height of 5,5. I have long black hair that goes down to my shoulder blades. my breast are smaller only 34B I have a flat stomach and wide hips giving me the pear shaped body. my butt is not to large to be fatty and not to small to be cute. its a good medium round perky checks with thick thighs to finish off.
ill be honest I'm a 21 year old girl looking to have some sexy "what would you do to me" chats with guys. though I don't do pictures I like my private live private. if you want to know what my body and booty look like just ask me.
Also looking for other Women to talk to just to make a friend on here whos not just a guy.

Old 04-17-2018, 10:23 AM   #2
atorridtale
Virgin

Hi, l can give you two very real first hand experiences !

Old 05-03-2018, 11:36 AM   #3
Hotnjuicy
Really Experienced

Very Hot!!
I find my attraction towards much older woman to be extremely sexy. Their confidence and lack of inhibition is very refreshing. Iím Handsome Young Man, with broad shoulders to match my Muscular physique. Iím a true exhibitionist being 6í5 I have big hands. The other thing my cock I believe they call a show-er rather than a grower. Iím naturally a pleaser love to eat pussy especially a natural one. I have a strong sexual drive and an excellent stamina, trust me I never seem to disappoint.