hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most women wanna be cared for protected, loved and to a certain extent thy want to be dominated
Most men want to care for protect, love and like wise to a certain extent be domanite..
What the first and most common concept of these chractristics a father daughter relationship. Thrfore we all in some whay want a father daughter relationship. Its what we know and grow up with and are comfortable with and human beings as a whole are creatures of comfort.

thanks for helping

Yes you aree so right I always do crave you! Ever since day one when I first stumbled into this thread. I subscribed right then and there and I keep comming back every chance I can just to see the beautiful earth angel that you are joanna!

hahah you always know how to make a woman swoon. I feel like I have been here a looooooong time.

I would like to thank the man who had the presence of mind to articulate this request, as well as Ms. F for her faithful execution. Truly stiffening!

hahha always a pleasure if anybody has anymore suggestions would be much apreciated

Nice photos woman. :devil:

thanks man ;)

my dear, you're absolutely gorgeous!!!! i'd love to see more upskirts of you; without the panties. i think that view would be heavenly.

of course, any pics that involved your naked body would be magnificent!

my dear, you're absolutely gorgeous!!!! i'd love to see more upskirts of you; without the panties. i think that view would be heavenly.

of course, any pics that involved your naked body would be magnificent!

more upskirts okay will do when i can

Holy hottness! That story is bone-age!! In short I loved it. Will there be more?

heheh yay pictures I'm pretty sure someone out there in the wide world will like it and if they don't then I can take the critiscm but with my writing i get all self conscious it's weird but yay I'm glad you liked it....
ermm I have a few other stories on there but i don't know if I will carry that one on
Scare? No. Getting you dripping wet at the thought of being restrained and at my mercy? .... perhaps ;)

hehehe yu yum

red hair :)

red red red

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130205.JPG
    Snapshot_20130205.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 628
  • Snapshot_20130205_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20130205_1.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 565
  • Snapshot_20130205_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20130205_2.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 588
  • Snapshot_20130205_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20130205_3.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 610
  • Snapshot_20130205_4.JPG
    Snapshot_20130205_4.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 679
Well good morning beautiful and then I'd pounce you and we'd all have sexy bed head hair!
Npt sure if the nipple twist or the finger in the mouth is my fav of this set!?

I love the hair! Next time your bored let me know I know of a few things we could do to occupy ourselves checkers, tic tac toe, hide and go seek, pin the tail on joanna lol and a whole lot more

who knew i had collarbones

:O heheh

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130206.JPG
    Snapshot_20130206.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 742
  • Snapshot_20130206_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20130206_1.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 670
  • Snapshot_20130206_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20130206_2.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 814
Oh, such a sexy lip bite going on right there!

dammit vampires are such lucky bastards

heheh not had a vamp in a while
amusing you while arousing me, MMMM we all win:devil:
hehehe

so sexy gonna explode
:p yum

MissFangBanger-Thank you for sharing!! (YOu had red hair in those pics??/ I must have been looking at something else??)

heheh was there anything else in those pics?

I love the hair! Next time your bored let me know I know of a few things we could do to occupy ourselves checkers, tic tac toe, hide and go seek, pin the tail on joanna lol and a whole lot more

oooh i love hide and seek

such a naughty sexy little vixen indeed.

purrs

You look good enough to punish. :D

I always liked the red hair.

hehehe considering a change maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back