The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, well thank you. My man is gonna go to TOWN on this little ass in *counts down* damn, less than 48 hours when he steps off that plane and i get my hands on him!
 
wonderful. did my nails. ate some chocolate. paid off my credit card. lol

could it get any better? oh, and I'm rearin' to go right now thinking about the nights to come with more than just my fingers!
 
Pretty good. Finished most of my xmas shopping, then ran out of wrapping paper haha.

The stroking is going quite well, think I'm going to cum soon though. Should be a huge load since I've been at it for almost 2hrs.
 
oh woow that is some discipline right there. :eek:

maybe on and off, but for me straight through 2 hours just.... that would make me muy triste :(

I am a woman of little patience. I want it now! lol
 
...and she's done.... lol. night all you horny men and women! I owe you all for getting me ready for some real action;)
 
Well that was one heck of a big load!! Felt amazing though.

Thank you stars, I try. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, but I might not respond tonight as I'm going to sleep soon. If you don't want to PM, I hope you have a wonderful rest of the night, and much fun when your man gets back. Is he a servicemember?
 
Have some time this morning and would like to spend some time having fun. Can cam on Yahoo. warning - kinky
 
Well that was one heck of a big load!! Felt amazing though.

Thank you stars, I try. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, but I might not respond tonight as I'm going to sleep soon. If you don't want to PM, I hope you have a wonderful rest of the night, and much fun when your man gets back. Is he a servicemember?

Yeah, my man is a marine. I haven't seen him in 4 months and it sucks balls :(

I'm not into PMing for any reasons other than swapping emails for pic resizing and chatting to a couple of gals on here I feel comfortable with. Haha, the first 2 or 3 nights I was a member I got soooo many PMs and didn't feel comfortable with it. I like sticking with the threads.
 
stroking slowly here as I look at BBW and pantyboy pics...leaking a little precum and its DELICIOUS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top