Naked (or not) By Design

oh my! more than 1,000 posts on this thread???

wow ...

thank you!!!

perhaps a bit premature but this merits sharing a bit more of the weekend ...

lest anyone think otherwise, my word afterward was "yummy" ;)

Last edited:
thank you good Sir ... i would not want to think of your starving simply from my inattention to this thread!!!

oh my! more than 1,000 posts on this thread???

wow ...

thank you!!!

perhaps a bit premature but this merits sharing a bit more of the weekend ...

lest anyone think otherwise, my word afterward was "yummy" ;)

I have some "lotion" to rub into those red cheeks

My favorite lunch... A juicy fur burger, a side of yummy thighs, and hopefully a poke to go....lol

if you put things that way ...

not certain if this is left or right ... it certainly may be the path to Hell :D

Last edited:
I am envious of some of the fun you two are having. And grateful that you share. Thank you!

I am envious of some of the fun you two are having. And grateful that you share. Thank you!

i never would have thought myself one who gets aroused at the knowledge that there are eyes upon me ... i am so very glad to have been mistaken

thank you for looking, thank you even more for commenting - it makes my day :kiss:

OOh, I was hoping that second shower shot would get down to your clean yet still dripping bush. Another time, perhaps?

a good Monday to one and all, near and far ...

we were away for the weekend and i have spent wonderful moments sorting through His photos, letting the moments return - i fear that process has delayed this post but in a most delightful way

what i post today will not be in any particular order other than my own whim and whimsy ... think of them as having transpired just moments ago and all in a blur for that is how they are in my mind

please indulge, fantasize, speculate or what ever catches your fancy or arouses your loins ... as i post and relive i shall be doing the same

with what are probably too many words i offer the first of a glimpse into His mid-January frolic and detour

someone looked to be having fun;)

Back