The Natural Way

Crea(m)

A pic is worth 1000 words
There is something so fun and erotic about sex outdoors, don't you think?

Action050.jpg

Also, there's something about sex on sandy beaches that's especially hot.

Sex outdoors can indeed be feel very natural in terms of the connection to nature but look at the above pics: Is there ANYTHING at all natural about the people photographed?
I see pounds of makeup and obvious plastic surgery, and people who are not into what they're doing but who are posing for the camera.
What's natural about that? (except for the pic just above this post, I like that one)

Sex outdoors can indeed be feel very natural in terms of the connection to nature but look at the above pics: Is there ANYTHING at all natural about the people photographed?
I see pounds of makeup and obvious plastic surgery, and people who are not into what they're doing but who are posing for the camera.
What's natural about that? (except for the pic just above this post, I like that one)

Ok, I can see your point. Why don't you show us what kind of outdoor scenes turn you on? :)

Ok, I can see your point. Why don't you show us what kind of outdoor scenes turn you on? :)

I would love to but I suck at finding these things... :eek:

Like I said, the picture in post #15, I like: She is into it and to hell with the photographer. Her breasts are obviously real and she is not all painted up.
But I'd say the biggest plus is her expression, she is not into the camera, she is into what she's doing. I like that. :)

Back