Strip Scrabble

Chris_131

Virgin
Let's play a round or two ;). I took that boring old Words With Friends app and made it so much better with just a few slight rule adjustments.

Alternatively, we could just chat and plumb the opaque waters of our respective sexual psyches.

Your choice.

Mid 30s, male, seeking a woman of any age who is intelligent, kind, and not painful to the eyes ;) (i hope that doesn't come across as shallow...truly I am open to a lot of different people as long as you are open minded and a good conversationalist).

Drop me a line. I am bored.

I'm not what you're looking for, but I'm really curious as to how strip scrabble would work. What causes a person to lose an article of clothing?

I'm not what you're looking for, but I'm really curious as to how strip scrabble would work. What causes a person to lose an article of clothing?

When you don't score 30+ points. :D or the other persons uses the special squares?

I'm just guessing here. :rolleyes:

The way it works is that the woman strips naked and then they play Scrabble.

Any rules that the two players agree on!
If you can spell a naughty word, such as 'sex' or 'stroke' - the other person looses an item of clothing. Pictures prove it's gone.
Words for Friends or with friends or whatever, doesn't allow for most naughty words. Scrabble, using the Collins dictionary will allow things such as 'quim' and other, whereas the US version doesn't. Sigh. Got to love the Brits!

Fine Print:
Any assumptions that the writer of this post knows what she's talking about will be vehemently denied! :cool:

Remove clothing for any word that isn't sexual?

Add clothing for any 7 letter word?

Instantly remove clothing if other player spells out that item?

I'd Play.

I am glad so many of you have chimed in with your thoughts. Perhaps the rules are a bit of a Rorschach. You envision what you want to envision.

I am glad so many of you have chimed in with your thoughts. Perhaps the rules are a bit of a Rorschach. You envision what you want to envision.

Hopefully, someone will see all the activity and decide to message you. Or, even better, already has.

Best wishes!!

Back