Question about men showing off wives photos in person

Businessguy

Really Experienced
Sorry if I am in the wrong forum, moderator I am sure you will correct me if I am.

My question, comes from reading a few threads. Gentlemen, Would you find it hot to be in the same room and show another man pics of your wife and stroke your cocks together, or stroke him off or even take it further? This seems to be more common then I thought.

Last edited:
love that thought

No married but would love to show my GF and her sucking my friends cock

not 100% the sane but..

Used to have a friend who was an amateur photographer, and enjoyed fucking his gf who was petite, young and had massive tits.

He always had photos of her in lingerie/nude and seemed to get off on us all seeing them.

She was loose moralled (cheater) and he was naturally submissive, so upon reflection it was probably an invitation to fuck her.

Yup

Sorry if I am in the wrong forum, moderator I am sure you will correct me if I am.

My question, comes from reading a few threads. Gentlemen, Would you find it hot to be in the same room and show another man pics of your wife and stroke your cocks together, or stroke him off or even take it further? This seems to be more common then I thought.

Absolutely yes. How incredibly erotic that would be.

it is so hot stroking to a pic's of a guys wife with him

So you have done it. What part was hot?

yup - done this. Incredibly hot - did sp online with a friend I've know for a while from here on Lit

it's just nice to see what the other guy's enjoying. The friend I chat with (if he ever reads this, he'll will know who he is) is very much like me in the sense that both our wives are professional women - they're wives, mothers, bosses - and we're both alpha type men not into cuck, humiliation, or any of that sort of "hot wife" sharing scenarios

we share however in order to "lift the veil" - so to speak - from each other's spouse, and there by give the other guy (a stranger to the women) the opportunity to see them in a different light (a sexual one) which only the husband usually sees

by extension - the j/o was a natural profession of the chat & the pic swap!

my 2 cents

I love showing my wife off to anyone that wants to see her. To have another man look at the vids I have of her/us and jack off or let me jack him off would be pretty damn hot. I must say it would also be a huge turn on the other way around, maybe some mutual action. Double the pleasure.

Absolutely very hot, my g/f would even approve of this... She likes the idea of me masturbating with another guy while showing him pictures of her... Of course she wants to 'surprise us' and join in!

Absolutely very hot, my g/f would even approve of this... She likes the idea of me masturbating with another guy while showing him pictures of her... Of course she wants to 'surprise us' and join in!

That sounds so hot . Maybe the first time she just watches . Then the second time she joins in!!

happy to hear from the Gents on here via PM with regards to this topic - but please be real and if you want to share pics please don't pull them from the net & say this is my SO ... :)

I've done this - shared pictures and panties with guys and jerked off together. sometimes just stroking ourselves, sometimes each other and a couple times progressing to blow jobs.

I like this idea. Problem would be I don't have any pics of the wife to share, but the fantasy is a good one. Thanks for sharing.

Couldn't share photos of my girlfriend but I can describe her and love hearing how a threesome would go. I also dont mind jerking off to a picture of your wife...

This is a very hot scenario! I love chatting with others about this topic...

One of my hottest fantasies is to suck off a guy while he is looking at pictures of my wife.

I had a guy that would come around here and there and blow me. He had asked what my wife looked like so I showed him a video I had taken on cell phone (1 of many) of my wife blowing me. He watched it but was more interested to see if he could get me off better. I didn't mind but I think if the tables were turned I would def be more into it. Probably drip pre-cum like crazy.
Anyway still available if anyone wants to try in real life. Central New Jersey here.

I had a guy that would come around here and there and blow me. He had asked what my wife looked like so I showed him a video I had taken on cell phone (1 of many) of my wife blowing me. He watched it but was more interested to see if he could get me off better. I didn't mind but I think if the tables were turned I would def be more into it. Probably drip pre-cum like crazy.
Anyway still available if anyone wants to try in real life. Central New Jersey here.

Dang that's pretty hot . Too bad you live far from me .

Back