Exalted: Orgasmic Creation Discovery Style (Closed, please read and enjoy)

Sage kept her eyes closed, feeling a thick streak of steamy cum across her right eye. Her now glazed tits heaved as she knelt; her body still wanton and hungry. Being cum on like that...Gods, it had only made her hotter. She loved that feeling and that sensation...as well as that of the heavy, greasy substance resting and slowly sliding down her smooth skin.

She opened her mouth to speak and tasted the demonic half-breed's spunk on her lips. It had an odd, almost sulfurous taste like some cabbages when not fully cooked, and yet despite the fact that it wasn't entirely pleasant, she found she wanted more of it. The bond licked her lips clean and as far as her tongue could reach on her face, swallowing down the thick spunk. "Sifu, thank you. It...it felt really good, sexy, when you did that."

She heard Joyous Gift chuckle, the sound getting ever so slightly fainter and could see their teacher moving away in her mind's eye. Likely back towards her discarded robe. "You are both naturals. I'd say it's a waste you were Chosen...but I don't doubt that Sol Invictis feels those tendencies will be useful to you as well."

She felt Kana's arm tighten about her waist and then the other woman was pressed against her and she felt that gloriously lush body against hers moment before sweet lips and a hungry tongue began to clean her. First her face, then her neck, then her tits, lapping and sucking up their mentor's jizz. "Oh, Gods, Kana..."

"Mm! You do both look wonderful like that. If only we had more time, my dears. But then, being in demand pays for all this." There was a faint rustle of fabric as Joyous Gift re-dressed. "If you wish to play a bit more after cleaning one another, do indulge yourselves. But I shall still expect you to return to your studies."

"Yes, sifu," they chorused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Sage spread one of the many maps laid out on the long table, sliding a few items over to hold the corners. It was a map of Great Forks and the surrounding area; focusing on the rivers and their tributaries. "Lots of water to cover," he murmured. He leaned far over it, his right hand tracing out one of the Rolling River's branches. "And there'll be smaller branches this doesn't show...streams and creeks...water caves...I wonder..."

They were back in his parents' large abode; in what was jokingly called "the War Room" where expeditions were planned, mapped out, and tracked. The huge table filled a good part of the room and what wasn't table had a few chairs but mostly shelves full of books and maps, writing implements, markers, logs, and the odd trinkets that had proved useful or just ended up there.

"There are a lot of options," Argent Grace was looking over the map from the other side of the table. "The river pirates are good at hiding, even the mundane ones, much less these that you've told us about." She was wearing a pale blue gown with a high neck and her young face was troubled. "I don't like the idea of you going out after these men, Sage. Surely there's someone else who can go."

"If there was, they'd have been sent already. Or they have and are dead." His mother winced and Sage felt a moment of remorse at speaking like that. He understood her worry, after all, and talking like that wouldn't help. He looked up at her over the map, "We'll be careful, Mom, my word on it. Besides, it's not like I'm helpless."

"I know, I know. But helping fight off bandits or ruin raiders is one thing. Pirates being armed and assisted by the supernatural is another." They had made sure he was well educated in violence as well as lore and craft. His instructors had praised skill at martial arts and he'd proven it enough times out in the wild.

"So am I, now." His eyes stayed on her, "I know you don't like thinking about it. But I'm more than a match for a few dozen pirates. Don't underestimate my power."

"O-of course not," Argent Grace looked nervous for a moment, her eyes flitting over him as if expecting some dangerous outburst.

Sage sighed and straightened up. Damn, even his own parents weren't immune to feeling anxious about the whole Anathema thing. It made sense, they heard all the tales and preaching he had his whole life. "And I won't be alone. Kana will be there and she's a trained warrior and soldier."

The older woman nodded, "That's true." It was a comfort. Though it was a little alarming too. How well did he know the girl? How well did she? And she'd be trusting the shadowlander with her son's life...

Sage was back to studying the map with a thoughtful expression. He flipped through the sheaf of reports they'd been given. "Now, let's see. So the derelicts were found here...here...here...and here. Assuming they were found the day after they were attacked, we can guess a range of about...so." He traced a circle on the map lightly in pencil.

His mother came around to stand next to him and look at it. She picked up the reports he'd been looking at and flipped through them. "That seems reasonable. Do you think they stay on the water or portage small boats like those Linowan savages in the north?"

"Good question." He glanced over at her. "If Kana and Dad finish up fetching those river charts and get here, we should ask her. She's the one trained in warfare."
 
Kana shifted, her arms filled with scrolls and rolled maps. "Mal, are you sure we need more? I mean, these incidents only go 50 miles outside the city."

Sage's father was on top of a ladder, sifting through a pile of charts and maps on a high shelf in one of the upstairs rooms, while Kana waited below to catch any he deemed worth looking over. "Well, they aren't all the same. These may give you some idea of the coves and off branches that might be there." He pulled out a rolled chart and peered at it. "Yeah, this too." He tucked the chart under his shoulder and slid down the ladder, landing with a thump.

She smiled at him. "Great! Let's go and see what kind of progress they've made." She turned toward the door, but paused when he wasn't behind her. "Is something wrong?"

Mal shook his head, a small, mysterious smile on his face. "No, nothing wrong. Just realized something." He patted her shoulder and headed past her out the door." She blinked at his back, but shrugged and followed.

When they got down to where Argent Grace and Sage were, Kana spread out the charts on the table. "So," she said, "you think you've got them narrowed down?"

Sage nodded and tapped the circle he'd drawn. "We think they're somewhere in here." He looked over the charts with a surprised expression. "All those? Do you think we'll need them all?"

Mail spoke up, starting to sort through the charts. "Well, without having a more limited search area, I pulled all the ones I thought you might find useful." He looked up at his wife with an arch look. "We were chased out of the room so fast I didn't have time to point that out." He shoved six of them across the table. "These are the ones you'll need."

Argent Grace sniffed. "It made more sense to not wait." She picked up one of the charts and opened it up. "Oh, I think I forgot we even had this! These should be very useful."
 
Sage smiled, "Mom just needed a chance to get me alone and ask me not to do this, Dad,-"

"Sagacious Emerald!"

He went on despite his mother's interjection and stormy look, "Otherwise I'm sure she wouldn't have run you out like that."

"Ha!" The elegant silver haired woman tossed her head, "If I'd wanted to run him out, I would have asked if we're going to get payment out of Lookshy for that jade armor before or after he had another private meeting with that skinny little buyer of theirs?" Mal flushed and she went on, "You know I don't recall their last representative's breastplate having that unusual gap across the top."

The older man's cheeks were bright as he glanced at Kana, clearing his throat, "Well, anyway-"

"Or those hours long negotiations with that Marukan herd mistress." Her eyes were sparkling bright, "Or that buxom mercenary captain from Nexus?"

He coughed, "That's enough, Gracie."

"Oh? What about-"

"That strapping lad from Port Calin you stayed up all night discussing imports with?"

Argent Grace blinked and blushed herself. Then she grinned like a cat that had stolen a fish from her master's plate.

"Right, well, now that we've learned more about my parents' private lives than I ever needed to know," Sage said after a moment, "let's get a good search area so I can find those pirates and hope they can beat the last minute out of my mind."

Kana giggled and reached out to put a hand on her friend's shoulder and gave it a squeeze, "Now, Sage, they're as vital and alive as you or me."

He looked back at her, "Hopefully not quite as,uh, anyway, yes. To work!"

Argent Grace tipped her head a bit, eyes thoughtful as she looked at her son and then the busty soldier, "...Yes. Yes, let's get to work."
 
Kana leaned over the table where they had been working and nodded. "That makes sense for an area - if they've gone farther out, they'd have left more trace, I think. They likely have a chokehold on the smaller settlements, keeping the people quiet, and that takes either a lot of soldiers, or a small area."

Argent Grace nodded. "That's more or less what we thought. The one thing we aren't sure of is whether or not they stay on the water, or if they portage."

"Umm." Kana flipped through the files again, then looked at the map. "Well, if it were me, I'd stay on the water. Even if the river isn't too wide, it keeps the likelihood of being spotted lower. Anyone who sees them will probably just think they're just another trader." Her eyes traveled over the length of river that passed through the area of their search. "And if there's the risk of captives, or dissatisfied crew, staying on the water as long as possible limits the chance they'll run off." She lifted her face with a small smile. "Very few sailors can swim, you know."

Sage nodded, "I was thinking that. It makes more sense, given the little we know."

She tapped the map. "And, well, it's more defensible. It's far harder to sneak up on a vessel on water than it is an encampment - even if they've camped somewhere open." Leaning back a bit, she sighed. "We still have a lot of map to go over - the river and its side channels will make this a wider search area than it seems."

Mal bundled up the charts they'd pulled and wound them around with a length of linen. "Not to count the little fishing villages and docks - and the chance that they're in league with your pirates."

"I was trying not to think about that, thanks, Dad." Sage sighed and took the bundled charts from his father. "I don't think it's a high chance, but it is something to consider."

Sage's mother sank down into a chair next to her husband. "Are you two staying for dinner? We'd love to have you."

The two younger people exchanged a glance. Kana shrugged imperceptibly, and Sage hefted the charts. "We'd love to, b-!"

"Great!" Argent Grace stood up quickly. "I'll let the staff know to set two extra places." She swept off, her gown billowing behind her.

The three of them watched her leave with bemused expressions. ". . . I'm sorry, kids." Mal sighed and shook his head. "But it'll mean a lot to her if you stay."

Kana grinned. "It's not really a problem. She's . . . very enthusiastic."

~ ~ ~ ~​

After dinner, the two Exalts left, Mal and Grace watched from an upstairs window as the two navigated the streets until they were out of sight. She sighed, leaning against his chest. "I worry so much about him, you know."

He nodded, arms wrapping around her waist. "I know, Gracie. But they'll be fine." He and his wife looked out the window for few moments, and then he said, "You know," his lips quirked into a wicked grin, "especially now that they've slept together."

"Mmmm." She agreed, then stiffened. "Wait, they what?!" She twisted in his arms to look at him. "How do you know, did they say something?"

He kissed her nose as she huffed at him. "Earth-aspected Godblood, love. I just know."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Later that night, well-fed and having completed both of their nightly training regimens, the two Solars convened in Sage's room with their new charts and research materials. Kana sighed as she spread the maps out over the bed, sitting cross-legged near the head of the bed. "It looks like we'll have a long night."

Sage settled next to her, looking over the charts, and sighed as well. "It does, and not the kind of long night I'd like to have with you."

She gave him a smile that warmed his heart. "Likewise. But our pleasure can wait for tonight. Whatever's happening, we need to get to it."

"I know." He grabbed a chart and pulled it close to him. "Soonest begun is soonest done, right? So let's get to it." He gave her a grin. "If we wrap up early with this, we could still make it a long night."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Three hours later, Kana leaned back onto the pillows. "Ugh, there's so much to look at." She shook her head, lifting one of the smaller charts up to look at.

Sage nodded, leaning over the charts he had been peering at. "Yeah. We won't get it all done tonight, I think."

She didn't respond, and he looked over. Her eyes had drifted shut, the chart drooping onto her chest. As he looked, she shifted a little, and started snoring lightly.

He looked at her with a small smile. "I agree." Sage plucked the chart from her hands and rolled it up with the rest of them, and placed all of them onto the floor. He pulled the covers up to her shoulders and slid underneath them, wrapping his arms around her, snuggling her close to him.
 
Sage had forgotten how nice it was to sleep with someone. Not like that, but to actually be in a bed and go t sleep with another person. Even if it was awkward at first, if you were new lovers, there was still something deeply satisfying about it. With Kana, he didn't feel any awkwardness. It was just...just right. Natural. Like he should always have slept this way.

He malingered in bed a bit longer than she have when he woke in the morning, knowing the time immediately with a thought. Another of the benefits of being a Solar Exalted, apparently. Kana had turned away from him in the night but snuggled back against him. One of his arms was under her pillow, the other curled around her, holding her back against his chest. Venus, this was...this was wonderful. So warm. So sweet.

Well, it would be sweet if he was trying hard not to think about how close his hand was to her tits. Just a little movement and he could have a handful of perfection!

He sighed and slipped away from the glory of her slumbering form with regret. It would be excellent to stay there until she awoke and to have a little...morning ritual together. But time was rushing on and they had to meet it. Five more days with Joyous Gift and to investigate, and then they would go out to meet the mysterious enemy striking at Great Forks' shipping.

Five days and so much to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

He sat in a small space, illuminated from above, wearing no shirt, only a short set of breeches, the hearthstone amulet, and a belt holding the breeches up. The unusual leather gauntlets he wore were currently tucked into his belt.

There was a door behind him that took up the entire little space of the wall back there and the wall in front of him was equally narrow, creating a long but thin space in which one or perhaps two people could sit or kneel on the ground. On the longer walls were a set of holes in the plaster ringed with soft leather that was strained darkly in spots.

Sage wiped a bit of sweat off his brow. It was warm in here. He couldn't believe he had to do this...but they'd pledged Joyous Gift they would obey her orders as her students...

There was a light tinkle as a bell rang on the other side of the wall on his left and he turned as a bit of light came through the closest hole there and then was blocked. The sound of cloth rustling and then thumping came next and a happy kind of groan before a long, thin dick came through the hole, sticking out into the space.

The young man sighed softly and then turned his head to kiss the head of it, swirling his tongue around and tasting a bit of salty pre. The things he did for learning. He slid his mouth down on it, drawing it in and hearing a satisfied moan from the other side of the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"Was real quiet up that way, last time we was there, Little Master." The older fishing couple were pulling up at a small dock; the husband unloading the catch while the wife spoke to Sage. He was fully dressed again, his gauntlets on, and listening intently to her. "It was two weeks ago, I'd say."

"Three," her husband corrected.

"It was, it was," she nodded. "We'd not gone that far for months but the village is a good place to stop and see how the fishing is on that little bit of that river, the folk there are friendly enough. It was a whim as took us there then too. But...well..." She made a sign against evil, "It was still as a grave, Little Master, when we come to dock. No one answered our ahoys. No one out to be seen. Not a soul. We saw some animals; chickens and a few pigs, looked like they'd got out or something, but not a person to be seen."

"Bad, Little Master," the husband chimed in, pausing in setting down a basket of fresh caught river fish. "We didn't dock, didn't stay around that whole stretch, just poled back here fast as I could an' not tip us."

Sage slid open a messenger's bag that hung from his belt and reached in, thumbing through a few things before pulling out a map. "Show me there this village is."

"Aye. Best so ye know to' avoid it, Little Master."

"...Something like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

They were at Sage's parents' home again. Funny, he was thinking of it as his parents' house now, not home. The manse was home now.

Best not to share that thought. His mother was acting...strangely. Not bad, in any way. But she was just...

He looked over to where she was standing with Kana in front of a wall of family portraits. Many were just charcoal or pencil sketches in frames, not true portraits. Argent Grace was talking about their family, old stories and history, origins, famous incidents triumphant, tragic, and humorous.

Sage looked over at his father, Mal adjusting the fire stone that sat in the hearth of this room and a bit more warmth flowed out into the study. "Dad, what's going on? With Mom, I mean. Not that she doesn't like telling family stories, but she's giving a pretty through discourse here."

The older man looked over his shoulder at his son and grinned, "She's getting to know Kana and trying to get Kana to know our family."

"I get that. But why?"

For a genius, the boy could be dense sometimes. "In case she needs to know."

"Ookay..."

~~~~~~~~~​

"Ne'er made tack for one o' these before." The originally Marukan tradesman looked up at Kana's simhata with awed and respectful eyes. He was a strong looking middle aged man; one of the far off riding people who'd settled down to ply his trade as a ferrier and supplier of tack. "Damn fine looking beast."

"Isn't she?" Sage admired the huge creature; the lion-horse easily a match for the biggest draft or war horses he'd ever seen. It's odd but majestic blend of equine and feline features was unique, even in Great Forks and they'd gotten a lot of looks bringing her over.

"I've got a few things that should work with just a little altering," the herdsman went on. "Shouldn't be more than a day or two, Little Master."

"Good. We'll want tack for a rider and passenger and good saddlebags, waterproofed if possible, enough to hold a good week's worth of supplies or more."

~~~~~~​

"Ryah!" Sage pivoted away from the blow and struck back with a swift open hand strike, fingers bent in and away from his palm, his hand mimicking a tiger's paw.

His blow struck on a brawny tiger-man who stood a foot and half taller than the lithe young man, making him take a step back. "Enough!" He was mostly human looking, save that he was covered in a very light coat of fur with the coloring of a tiger, longer than human ears that stuck out and up at a slightly higher angle, and a cat-like tail. "Good. You've been practicing. Practicing and more. You've taken a massive step forward, Sage." The older man held up a hand and both moved out of fighting stances to stand more relaxed. "Something happened."

"Yes, Sifu Swift Ending." Sage had felt it only proper to visit his old martial arts master before he left again. If nothing else, to test his skills and try to pick up a little more knowledge or a new technique. He was more powerful than his sifu now, he just knew that somehow, but there was still more to learn. He wasn't sure how much he wanted this getting around. But he owed his sifu his life; his training had kept him alive plenty of times. "I've changed, sifu. I've taken my Second Breath."

"I see." The man nodded, "Yes, that makes sense. You did things with the techniques I taught you that I'm not certain I could do." Swift Ending was not a God Blood but a beastman; though like many in Great Forks, even though he was mortal, his Essence was awakened. "Soon you will surpass me then."

"Sifu, I wouldn't say that. I'm still not at your level of skill."

"But you will be and sooner than you think." He nodded. "I'm proud of you, my disciple. You're welcome back whenever you wish to visit...but I don't think I'll have anything to teach you." And after this visit, he'd have to hire a sorcerer and get a message sent back home. His mother would be very interested, he was sure. Sage wasn't a Dragon Blooded, nor was he like her, which meant...
 
Kana stood at her ease, hands behind her back. "The story in the book," she said crisply, in only lightly accented Old Realm, "was a allegory involving a butterfly and a fox, which I assume was written to either make butterflies look like complete arses, or simply to give an excuse for me to learn the proper words for a lot of things that wouldn't come up in more scholarly tomes." She smiled a little, "The butterfly in the story was a little asshole, sifu, and I would suggest that though the author probably wanted it to be a tale about how you shouldn't judge based on appearance, I really think it teaches that if a butterfly mouths off like that, you should eat him."

Joyous Gift laughed, one hand covering her mouth. "I suppose that's one way to interpret the text," she said, her eyes dancing as she responded in the same tongue. "But your speech is flawless, and you were clearly able to read the text, which was what this was all about." She stood up smoothly, the brass bells on her ankle filling the air with soft music, and grabbed two books from the table next to her. "These are your next texts to consume." She handed them to Kana and her face was serious. "Before you read them, however, you'll have to do some meditation, and a ritual or two."

A smirk quirked Kana's lips. "Like Sage?"

The courtesan grinned. "One of them is, and one is more traditional." She wrapped an arm around the brunette's shoulders and guided her out of the room. "First, meditation, in an attempt to deepen your awareness of things beyond sight."

~ ~ ~ ~​

The two women were sitting tailor-style in a quiet, bright room, with incense burning and a small fountain in one corner. Kana's eyes were closed, while Joyous Gift's were open, her head tilted to one side as she watched the girl focus. She was using one of her powers, one of the few things from her demonic heritage that she didn't feel bad about using.

The girl was a blaze of sunrise colors, the brightest flows following her chi lines. She could, with effort, gauge how strong she was, but she already knew that. What she was interested in was the way that the metaphysical representation of her eyes were changing.

Kana's face was peaceful in the physical world, but to Joyous Gift's eyes, she her eyes were wide open and intense, glowing mildly with the same shades of golden light as the rest of her. And they were growing brighter, a third glow slowly appearing between and slightly above the two that already existed.

She could tell when, suddenly, Kana had the revelation, the epiphany, that they'd both been waiting for. Both of the glowing eyes blazed with light, gold-red, and the third eye that appeared snapped into focus, open and bright, glowing a softer pink-gold shade. "There you go," she murmured, "you've got it now." The chi-lines that traced over Kana's body grew stronger, and the color of them shifted slightly.

Kana opened her real eyes and smiled slowly. "I do, don't I?"
 
"Ha!" Her fist struck the thick trunk of the tropical looking tree hard but the ancient plant barely stirred. Which was fine, she wasn't doing this to damage it but there really wasn't anything else good to practice on down here. She lunged in from the punch into an elbow strike, then snapped up her left knee in a fierce blow before dancing back and turning into a wicked kick with her right leg.

The water flowed on over and around the river bottom manse; still clear and blue near it but becoming darker and full of sediment and less savory pollutants the further away from the manse it got. The young scavenger lord was out in the garden again training but this time as a woman.

She stood up out of her stance, "I think I've got it. Mostly, anyway." It had occurred to her that she'd never fought in her female form before and since she would be using it more now, there was a good chance she would have to. So she should practice and train this way just as did as a man.

So far, so good. Her center of gravity was different and her hips moved quite differently but she felt she adjusted for that pretty well. There was just one, well, two problems.

The lovely and buxom blonde spotted her friend coming out of the manse to feed her simhata. She waved, "Hey, Kana!" She jogged over, her issues making themselves known as they bounced and jiggled greatly with every movement. As she came to a stop, she said, "So I'm feeling good. I can fight and move just as well like this as I can when I'm a guy...uh, except...they just bounce so much! It's distracting and even hurts a little sometimes! Yours are even bigger so, what do you do? Should I start wrapping them? Or use wear a corset? Or one of those small, tight undershirts with the cups?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Power billowed visibly around Sage as his fingers moved surely through the arcane hand signs, the few words of the spell coming from his lips; spells of the Terrestrial Circle were not long, only taking five seconds to cast. He threw his arms up wide and brought them down with clenched fists on front of him, "Invulnerable Body of Bronze!"

The glow that had been coming off of him flared and then dropped into his body and he felt the change as the spell shaped him; his skin, hair, eyes, gums, and teeth all transformed into supple, warm, but hard living bronze. His clothes, bags, artifacts, all the rest were unchanged. "Remarkable." He lifted his right hand in front of his face, marveling at how strange but fantastic it looked.

"Well done, my dear." Joyous Gift was seated nearby on a low bench in one of her lush gardens. "Your talent is impressive. I can scarcely believe you learned that spell in a few days." It had taken her two weeks of study to incorporate the knowledge and experience of the spell together.

"I had a good teach, Sifu." He grinned at her before bowing, "Thank you."

That somewhat mollified the jealousy she was feeling. "You claim to be close on Infallible Messenger as well."

"Yes." He was confident he'd have it with another few hours of work. Tomorrow, probably. Which was good as that was the last scheduled day of their study here. That evening would be the special task the half demon courtesan had charged them with. "I'm almost there, I can feel it."

"Then tomorrow will be an important day for many reasons." She rose, "Come along, dear. I've a task for you since you'll be that way until sunset. Nothing you'll find onerous, I'm sure."

Sage followed her as she walked back towards the house, "What did you want me to do, Sifu?"

She giggled, "Me. Forgive the low humor but I have always wondered what it would feel like with a man of metal."

"That's something you can wonder about?"

"I have an exotic clientele, you know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"Emerald."

Joyous Gift nodded, "A simple enough pseudonym. All the more effective as you'll respond naturally to it." She was seated at a desk, writing the letter that would go with the final acceptance of the offer from the party of Dynasts the two Solars would entertain tomorrow evening. She was dressed in a simple robe, her hair down and loose. "You've done your shopping?"

Sage nodded as he pulled his shirt back over his metallic torso and began to re-lace it. "Kana had a great deal of fun with me, well, Emerald as her personal doll to dress up. The outfits, the perfume, the oils, we're ready."

The older woman smiled, "Materially, at least. I do not have any doubt that you'll be ready in all ways come tomorrow. I'll expect you both here at noon and you're to finish your duties and arrive at the hall that's been rented by our customers at sundown. You'll be with them until midnight, officially, though you may stay overnight if you wish."

Sage nodded. He felt an odd tingle to his skin and looked down to see the polished bronze color fade back into the tone of his normal flesh. "A lot of time to entertain. Or for something to go horribly wrong."

"Spoken like a professional, my dear. Try not to worry. I have the utmost confidence in the two of you." She looked back at him with a small smile, "And I do choose my clients carefully. Not just anyone gets to be with my stable, let alone myself."

"I'll have to take what comfort I can from that. Will that be all, Sifu?"

She made a shooing gesture, "Yes, thank you. Don't forget to get Kana before you go. She's got quite the surprising appetite for knowledge for a soldier."
 
Last edited:
"Are you sure, sifu?" Kana looked around the hallway she and Joyous Gift were walking through, as finely and expensively decorated as the rest of the villa.

"Of course." The red-haired woman hand-waved her student's concerns away. "I have a space that's perfect for this." They turned a corner and were in front of an open doorway. The room inside was sparse, with one chair and a small table at one end. It was large, long, and appeared to be clad on all four walls, ceiling, and floor in sheets of dully gleaming metal.

Kana stopped at the doorway as Joyous Gift walked in, the bells she habitually wore echoing strangely off the metallic walls. "Is that . . . copper?"

Sweeping into the chair, the courtesan smiled. "It is, yes. Now, my dear." She gestured to a spot on the floor in front of her. "Show me what you've learned."

"All right." The dark-haired girl walked slowly over to the indicated spot, her breathing measured and a little shallow. What if she screwed it up? What if she didn't, and it worked, and destroyed something important? Stop fretting, Kana, you'll do it or not.

She took a deep breath once she stopped, her shoulders tense for a moment before she let the breath out and began to chant in Old Realm, her fingers twisting and spiraling in odd patterns as Essence surged around her. The air around her was a shining, glowing mass of almost plasma. Kana threw her arms wide open, then swung them forward, palms forward. Like Sage's spell, Death of Obsidian Butterflies was a relatively simple spell that didn't take very long to cast.

The glowing power that had surrounded her surged forward and as it moved past her, it transformed from amorphous shards of power into thousands, millions, of butterflies crafted roughly from black stone, their edges sharper than most knives. They flew forward with a speed and force that would have knocked men off their feet, and would have embedded the little shards of stone deep into flesh, cutting through armor and clothes as they went.

Since there was nothing in the room, however, all that happened was that the black butterflies pinged off the walls, a few of them managing to embed themselves in the metal. Every one that wasn't stuck in the wall fell to the floor with a tinkling sound, shattering into razor-tipped shards that would destroy the feet of anyone who trod over them.

When the last butterfly fell, Joyous Gift nodded. "Very good, my dear. An excellent choice, and first casting." She smiled. "You've done more in a short time than I'd had any reason to hope, Transcendent Kana. Very well done."

~ ~ ~ ~​

"Come on!" Kana grabbed Emerald's hand to tug her into a shop. "This is so fun, it's like having a totally hot sister!"

The shop was a clothing store focused on women's clothes, specifically lingerie. The proprietor, a plump, petite woman bustled over to them, patting her brown-turning-to-grey hair into place. "My dear girls, welcome, how can the Unparalleled Silken Palace assist you today?"

"Um, well," Kana turned her smile on the woman, eyes bright, "we were sent by Joyous Gift, to purchase garments for a . . . particular task we're performing for her."

Emerald was blushing brightly, but nodded. "Yes, please."

"Of course!" The woman's face was appraising now, her eyes moving over them in a more professional manner. "Very well, did she give you direction in what type of costumes would be required?"

Shaking her head, Kana said, "Not really? We're to entertain a group of the Dragonblooded, who want a more . . . authentic experience than a more-experienced pair of girls would give them? So maybe something a bit more evocative of innocence?"

The woman thought for a moment, then smiled. "Yes, I think I may have just the thing. Come with me, we'll get you both outfitted."

Several minutes later, in the area of the store blocked off from the view of the street, Kana and Emerald were both dressed in fine, if insubstantial garments. Kana's was in a delicate shade of pink so pale it was almost white, a filmy slip that reached just shy of mid-thigh, edged with creamy lace. The top cupped her breasts softly, lifting them but not restraining them as much her normal clothing did; the hem swung free and loose, ghosting over her hips and the lacy panties in a matching shade.

Emerald was wearing a similarly light shade of blue, but made entirely of lace, a bodysuit that had a halter neck and trailed down over her breasts and torso, leaving a generous swath of cleavage and taut stomach exposed before the pieces joined together just above her hips and transformed into a pair of panties that just shrouded her sex.

The two of them looked at each other and stared for a moment or two. Finally, Kana beamed. "By Venus's perky tits, we look amazing!" She turned back to the owner of the shop and said, "Yes, to both, please, and I'd like one like hers in black, please, as well."

~ ~ ~ ~​

After her evening shower, Kana walked into Sage's room again, wrapped in her robe, still toweling her hair dry. "Hey, Sage?"

He didn't look up from the documents he was reading. "Yeah?"

"Can I borrow the hearthstone for a bit?"

That got his attention, and he looked up at her. "What?"

She shrugged and sat down on the chair next to his. "Well, I don't know. I'm curious. We know what Emerald looks like. I'd like to see what being, um, whatever we're going to call male Kana feels like."

Sage quirked an eyebrow. "Maybe we can call you - him - Khan." He slipped the chain of the pendant off his neck and handed it to her. "Go ahead. I'm curious too, honestly."

She took it and stood up, dropping the robe as she did. Her fingers tightened for a moment around the gem, and the mist boiled up from nowhere to hide her bare form. There was a swirling mass of mist, and then it cleared. "Well, that wasn't as uncomfortable as I'd expected," he said in a voice just barely too light to be a baritone.

Where Kana had stood was man exactly her height, with tousled damp black hair that reached down his back. Clean-faced, but with high, sharp cheekbones and a wide, expressive mouth, he had clear violet eyes. His body was well-formed, muscular without being bulky, broad shoulders tapering to narrow hips and long, strong legs. Between them was a thick cock that, while still flaccid, looked to have serious promise in regards to length and girth.

He looked down at himself and blinked. "Huh. I had no idea this would feel so different." He put his hands to his chest. "I never realized how much they affected my balance." Looking at Sage, he asked earnestly, "How do you balance without breasts, and how do you walk without hurting," he wiggled his hips, making the shaft there bounce enticingly, "this?"
 
Sage stared at Kana, rather Khan's cock, as it wiggled. Damn, he was a good looking guy. And that dick was...impressive. Part of him wanted to get down on his knees and start licking and sucking.

Instead he looked up at the other man's face. Strange; so like yet unlike the lovely girl who'd burst into his life. "You just...walk. I guess I never thought about it." He pursed his lips, "Just...you move with your legs a little apart and move your legs straight forward. Wearing underwear helps it be less of an issue for guys like you and me who, ah, you know. Have more to, uh, get in the way."

Man, this was awkward. Was this how it had felt when he's asked her about containing his tits when he was Emerald the other day?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Emerald's fingers wriggled as she walked, fidgeting with the hem of the light cloak cast about her slender shoulders. He could hear the amusement in Joyous Gift's voice, the courtesan speaking without even looking back at him, "Calm yourself, Emerald. Everything will be fine. You'll have a very good time, actually, I'm sure."

"You're not the one walking into the enemy's arms, Sifu. Or soon to be on his cock." She blushed then and looked down, "I'm sorry, Sifu, I didn't mean to be disrespectful." Emerald was wearing, well, very little. She wore a light cloak of royal blue that went to just past her knees and underneath it only the lacy garment that Kana had made her buy. On her feet were of the many pairs of shoes Joyous Gift owned; they were like sandals that laced up her calf but had a more substantial sole and had four inch heels on them. She had very light make up on, light eye shadow and blush, and a coat of pink lipstick. Her hair shone, freshly washed and dried, pushed back away from her face and held there with a pair of ornately carved wooden hairclips.

Kana was walking beside her with more confidence, at least on the surface. She wore a similar cloak of a rosy pink and her long wealth of glossy black hair was midnight glory that had been pulled back and up to expose her graceful neck, a set of lacquered wood combs holding it in place. Of course, they could be easily removed as well, which would let it fall down into an artful gather that would spill down her back but also be perfect to grab hold of or run one's fingers through. Her lipstick was red and she too wore a fair of heeled shoes that pushed her ass up into the air and gave it more wiggle. Which was saying something.

"I know but really, my dear, calm down. They've no way of knowing anything about you and they won't be looking unless you make them suspicious." They were moving in a group with Joyous Gift at the head of it, her two pupils walking side by side in her wake, and two of the high class whore's personal guards behind them. It was more for appearances than anything else but the inclusion of the armed and armored men didn't help Emerald's nerves any. "A little nervous is good, they'll like that. You should be nervous to be in the presence of and pleasing the mighty and perfect Dragon-Blooded, after all," her voice danced with scorn.

"Yes, Sifu, I know." And she'd read the material the half-demon woman provided; none of them were known to be particularly violent lovers or particularly devout but still. "I'll be fine when we get there."

"I know you will, my dear. If nothing else, your natural instincts will take over once things get going. You are quite the natural whore, after all." Joyous Gift looked back at her and smiled, "Believe me, you'll be quite satisfied. Just do your best to make sure they are as well."

Emerald huffed but didn't speak again. They soon came to the tall double doors of a long hall-style home; one of many that could be rented out by visiting groups. One of the guards pulled on a rope hanging by the door and a bell could be heard ringing inside. A minute or so later, one of the doors opened, "Ahh, Joyous Gift, good to see you. You look as ravishing as ever." The speaker was a tall, broad shouldered man with healthy creamy skin, beech bark eyes, and jaw length hair the color of the first leaves of spring. The ends of his hair even seemed to have the shape of leaves. He wore a silken robe embroidered with images of green, sinuous dragons cavorting among trees that was open and showed a well muscled chest with a faint dusting of green hair on his pecs and down towards his navel, a faint scar on the right side of his chest under his breast. He wore loose pants underneath and no shoes. "If only we could have had you tonight."

"If only, my dear Tendo, but your request reached me far too late. Never fear though, my girls will abate even your lusts and those of your proteges could ably." She looked back at the girls, "Girls, meet Cynis Tendo, a Dragon-Blooded hero of renown and great power." Emerald bowed low, Kana doing the same. "This is Kana," she gestured to the brunette, "and this is Emerald."

"Mm, pretty names and very pretty girls." The Dynast admired them openly. "I can't wait to see the bodies you have under those cloaks." He stepped back and gestured, "Enter, my pretty little sluts. The time of your lives is waiting for you. I'll escort them back to you tomorrow myself, Joyous Gift, and I'll honor the terms of our contract."

Emerald stepped in, bowing low, "Thank you, honored master." Kana came in behind her and they had a last look at Joyous Gift before the experienced Terrestrial Exalt shut the door and then barred it.

"Honored master? I like that. But I prefer if you call me Lord Tendo, understood?" They both bowed and he nodded, "Come along then, girls." He led them from a decent sized foyer and greeting hall into a long room that was well and richly decorated. Chairs and couches were spread throughout; lamps burned here and there to cast dim illumination. There were low tables through out as well; a few of the larger ones set with poles that ran up be affixed to the ceiling. There was a thin haze of smoke up in the rafters from the lamps but also from a few hookahs that were in use. Low music played, sensuous strings humming out a melody and a gentle beat; though the musicians could not be seen as the music emanated from behind a wooden lattice hung with a silk screen. "Let me make the introductions," Tendo said. Their arrival had not gone unnoticed and around the room, five people, each of whom had at least one servant waiting on them, looked their way, a few rising and approaching.

The nearest person hadn't risen but was eyeing the two whores with eager anticipation. "This is Cathak Feng" He was in his late twenties to look at him and had a rangy, lanky build of lean muscle. He was bare chested as well and again wore a pair of baggy trousers. His hair was short and spiked up, dark at the roots and getting warmer colored as it went towards the ends, becoming less black and more red, the tips a bright scarlet. His eyes were ash grey and he had peppery stubble on his face.

"Ledaal Salan is our scholar and sorceror," Tendo went on, pointing at one of those who had risen. He was slender and graceful, his light blue hair blown about my phantom winds. His face was on the pretty side and his cheeks were a bit flushed, he looked at the two young women there to be used with interest and a bit of anxiety. He had the look of a bookish person and though he had stood up when they entered, he quickly sat back down.

"Some of us can speak for ourselves." One of the two females in the group of Dragon-Blooded spoke up, also one of the ones who'd approached them. She was petite, only a few inches over five feet, and had a pleasing but modest figure. She wore a halter style top that cupped her perky, handful tits but left her midriff bare; her muscles well defined for a woman. She had a brief loincloth on covering her sex and her long, shapely legs were bare. Her hair was a striated red marble, looking as if the stone itself had been shaped into her locks which were styled into tight ringlets and curls. "Mnemon Filia is my name. Damn, you're fine looking bitches. We're going to have some fun tonight!"

"Crass as always, Filia." The last of the men spoke up and then took a long drag on a hookah, letting out a puff of smoke. "You're not wrong though. I am Peleps Zaval, sluts." He was wearing a robe similar to that of Tendo but his was in different colors and decor; it was also open enough to reveal he wore nothing beneath and his manhood was stirring at the anticipation of having the two girls soon. His hair was long and the dark color of water at night, looking damp as if he was just been in the bath. He was brawny and strong bodied; his limbs thick and powerful, his muscles bulging with strength.

The last of them came up with a smile. She looked enough like Tendo that she had to be a relative; her face pretty and elegant. Her skin had an odd textured look to it like wood grain and her long green hair was pulled into a long braid that went down her back. She wore a robe identical to Tendo's and like Zaval, wore nothing beneath it. She was athletic and toned but her curves were ample, similar to those of Emerald. A tattoo of a scarlet dragon went up her leg and coiled around her right thigh and her nipples were pierced with gold bars tipped by emeralds. Tendo grinned at her, "And this is my sweet little sister, Cynis Vani."

"They're pretty, big brother...very pretty." Her tone was sweet, eager, but there was a hint of jealousy in it. "Prettier than me even."

"Not to me, little sister." Tendo reached out a hand to pull his sister in for a hug, pressing her tits against his bare chest. She cooed and rested against him, a hand running down to rub against his crotch. Tendo looked at Kana and Emerald, "Time to show us what you've got, girls. Shuck those cloaks and let us see you. Then...mmm...maybe one of you can dance for us while we start on the other."
 
Kana glanced at Emerald, and made a quick decision. "Why don't you dance, Emerald, and I'll see about getting better acquainted with our noble hosts." Maybe if the blonde could dance and relax a little, things would be easier for her. She unfastened the cloak around her shoulders and slipped it off, holding it a bit awkwardly until a servant hurried to take it from her. She could feel the eyes on her, all of them, as she shifted a little, posing without seeming to be.

The delicate pink fabric did little to hide her body from the Dragonblooded watching, and she did her best to hold at least some of their attention while Emerald took off her cloak as well, revealing the lacy bit of nothing the other girl was wearing. When they were both wearing nothing but their lingerie, Tendo, his arm still wrapped around his sister's waist, reached out to take Emerald's hand. "Come, pretty one, and dance for us. Kana, why don't you head over and get to know Salan - this is his house, after all." He lead Emerald to a small dais, near but not next to the screen the musicians were behind, and up onto it.

Kana bowed slightly, then headed over to the slender, bookish man who seemed to be both pleased and nervous to have her coming towards him. She felt Filia smack her ass as she passed, and heard the appreciative sound the petite woman made at the feeling. She knelt down next to the obviously Air-aspected young man with a smile. "Good evening, my lord. How may I serve you this night?"
 
"Tch," Feng made a dismissive sound and shook his head. "Hand her off to the one person here who's not sure what to do with her." He smiled as he said it, taking some of the edge off his words. The rangy young man picked up a long handled pipe from the table beside him, a thin curl of smoke coming from it, and drew in a deep breath before releasing a could of smoke that smelled heavily of poppies.

The sorcerer's eyes were wide and appreciative as he swept them over Kana's lush body. His fingers, a few ink stains on them here and there, flexed as if he wished to touch her but was unsure if he should. Up close his features were even more fine and he was clearly anxious. "I can think of any number of ways, Kana. You're, ah, quite a bit more voluptuous than I anticipated."

"We know she's got big tits, Salan." The petite Filia had followed after Kana, apparently either to watch or to start enjoying the girl herself. She pressed herself up against the dark haired beauty from behind, grinding her crotch into Kana's ass. "Among other things."

Emerald inclined her head to Tendo as he released her hand, "Yes, Lord Tendo, anything you desire." Her heart was beating fast and she was just as nervous as Salan looked though she was doing a much better job of hiding it. The Dragon-Blooded of the Realm were no strangers to Great Forks and he had seen them many times, spoken to a few even, but they were dangerous. Their Realm laid claim to all of Creation and had invaded the Scavenger Lands only to be repulsed three times. They were the enemy. All the more so now that she was Exalted; an Anathema that they were taught to hate and trained to kill. And here she was in a room with six of them, unarmed. They weren't armed either but their weapons were likely close by; hers were back at the manse.

The click of her tall shoes on the steps up to the dais was loud in her ears though she doubted any of the others barely noticed it. They certainly couldn't hear the pounding of her heart. Only four of them were even watching her. Salan's clever hands fondled and groped Kana's large breasts as he kissed along her jawline and down her neck. Filia still ground her crotch against Kana's ass and had stood up on her toes to nuzzle and kiss the soldier's neck.

The others watched with varying degrees of interest; Feng was smirking as he sucked in and breathed out lungfuls of opiate smoke as he lounged in a low chair. Zaval lay on a long couch with his open robe parted further now, one hand cupping his chin as he looked at Emerald with dark eyes as his other hand almost lazily stroked his hardening cock. Tendo and Vani sat together; the older man leaning back in a plush chair with the shorter and more slender young woman seated straddling his lap, her back against his chest. One of his hands was wrapped around and casually fondling one of her breasts while she idly rubbed his member through his trousers.

Gods, it was sexy. All of them like that, so openly wanting, and all of them looking at her. It helped with her nerves more than she expected to see and feel that much lust in the air, no small amount of it directed to her. Emerald took a deep breath and smiled, sweeping her gem-like eyes over the room. She glanced back at the hidden musicians, "Do you know the Bolero of Fire?"

There was no answer but the music flowing from behind the screen ceased for a moment. Then a steady drumbeat started up again, increasing to a swift, rolling rhythm. After a few moments, a lute and sanxian picked up the melody; fast and fiery.

Emerald knew how to dance. But she'd never danced like this or for this purpose before. As Sage she'd seen it done and knew what she'd liked. She lifted her arms up high and tipped her head back, starting to sway to the pounding rhythm. Essence flowed through her, enhancing her skill, making her performance more excellent and able.

She strutted to the edge of the dais and slid her hands down in front of her, pausing to press them against her own large, full breasts. She hefted and squeezed them, eyes sparkling, lips parted as if letting out a moan. Her hips swayed the whole time and she began to pivot with each motion, turning herself about in a circle, letting them all feast on the sight of her pert ass shaking and bouncing to the beat.

Her legs slid apart and there was a masculine cheer from the group behind her. She flushed but her smile became more genuine. She could do this. They would love it. And love her. Her hands slid down her legs, slow and sensuous as she bent over to show off a little of her flexibility, her blonde locks falling to brush the stage she stood upon.

She could see Zaval now sitting mostly upright and his eyes were now watching keenly rather than lazily. Both of Tendo's hands were on his sister's tits now but his head rested on her shoulder with his gaze fixed on Emerald. Vani watched her as well, her face flushed. She had fished her older brother's dick out of his trousers through the slit in front and now ran a hand over it and pressed it back to rub against her own damp pussy. Feng held his pipe in one hand, smoke still curling up from it, but his attention was now more on her than it. Even Salan, Kilia, and Kana watched her now, though the two Dragon-Bloods hands still moved over the abundant curves of the shadowlander.

Emerald slid a hand up to slap her own ass and then grab hold of the lacy lingerie she wore to pull it up and to one side, teasing them with a flash of her bare ass in full. Then she straightened abruptly and walked forward, shaking her hips, arms rising and slithering through the air, letting them see just a peak of the sides of her breasts jiggling. The music had reached a more feverish pace and she swung about with it, big breasts and pert ass trembling and bouncing as she spun and whirled about the stage, her hair flying about her lovely face. She knew the song would end soon and strutted about the edge of the dais, her hands running up and down her body, groping her jugs, pressing against her pussy, squeezing and slapping her ass.

The song reached the last few measures and she did one more full turn, her hands slipping to the back of her neck as she did so. She fell to her knees, legs spread apart, pulling the catch of her barely there garment so it parted and fell, exposing her pert, high, rounded tits to to the room. She squeezed them with an ecstatic cry and then threw her head and arms back, lifted back and up as if in supplication, her lingerie hanging from her waist, her bare breasts heaving as the music came to a frenzied flourish and then a stop.
 
Last edited:
Kana had watched, first with trepidation and then with interest, as Emerald danced. She'd had no idea that her friend knew how to move like that! That, combined with the hands trailing over her body, squeezing her breasts and ass, made her a liquid hear between her legs already. The silence in the room was audible, until Zalan laughed, his hand wrapped around his now-stiff cock. "Damn fine, girl! I've seen trained dancers not do that well at holding a room!"

He stood up, the robe hanging open as he walked toward the stage and pull her to her feet with one hand. "If the others won't make a move, I will. Come sit with me, and we'll explore what other talents you might have."

As he started to lead the blonde to the couch he'd been occupying, Vani snorted. "Maybe we just wanted to let her catch her breath, Zalan." She shook her head and turned to give her brother a smouldering glance. "That's all right, we'll be over in a minute anyway."

Tendo pulled his eyes off of Emerald, to meet his sister's gaze. "We will, yes." He gave her a deep, lingering kiss, one hand on her breast, but when he opened his eyes, they sought Emerald again.

There was a gasp from where Kana, Filia, and Salan were, as the petite fighter slipped her hands under Kana's top, pinching her nipples firmly. She pulled the fabric that was cupping the generous jugs down, letting them spring free as she hefted them. "Mmmm, responsive, too," the Earth-aspect cooed, tweaking Kana's nipples again.

Salan watched for a moment, registering the two women touching and petting each other. He let out a soft breath, and moved his hands down, sliding over Kana's hips and under the skirt of the babydoll top to tease around the top of her panties before hooking into them and pulling them down to her knees. A soft laugh escaped his lips as he saw the spot of wetness on them. "Oh, very responsive," he murmured.

Feng had blown out the last lungful of smoke and stood up, setting down the pipe as he moved to where the three of them were. He stood watching them for a few moments, then knelt down in front of them, one hand reaching out to draw Kana's face to his for a hot, hard kiss, taking one of her hands and guiding it to where his cock was tenting his trousers.
 
Zaval pulled Emerald along behind him, not roughly but with clear authority and intent, his desire was not to be denied. Not that she wanted to. The transformed blond woman felt only a faint shadow of her earlier fear and reluctance. Her blatant performance and the rising lust in the room had pushed it away. These wealthy and powerful beings wanted her and she wanted them, to be theirs for this night. She wasn't afraid of being found out, of it being a trap.

Her looked back at her dark haired friend and wished she could catch Kana's gaze to re-assure her. The busty soldier and known of her hesitation and she hoped that the younger woman wasn't concerned for her now.

The slick haired man reached the couch he'd been lounging on earlier and guided her to it. "Sit, Emerald. You put on a very nice show and it seems you worked up a little bit of sweat. There'll be more of that later, for now, sit while you work."

"Yes, Lord Zaval." She sat and turned, her eyes wide and her mouth forming a little "o" of surprise as he stepped so that his hard and veiny cock was right in front of her face, pointing right at her. The purplish head seemed to pulse and a bead of pre-cum glistened from his slit. "Oh, Dragons. Your cock it's...it's so strong, so powerful, big, and right...in front of me." She looked up at him through her eyelashes, "Forgive me, My Lord, but I can't wait for your order..."

She leaned forward and licked the head of his dick, making him groan and chuckle. "Sweet little whore, aren't you? I'll forgive you once you've made me cum, girl, Get to, ahh, treating my rod like it deserves."

Emerald took a deep breath and pressed her mouth forward, her lips sealed around his head, pushing his cock between her lips and into her mouth. His pleased sigh made her smile, as best she could with a dick between her lips, and she fluttered her tongue on the underside of his proud meat. She began to slide up and down, sucking with gentle but insistent intent on his shaft.

On the other side of the room, the trio of Dragon Blooded molesting Kana moved her onto her back, her lingerie stripped from her and cast aside. Filia grinned down at her, "More like the view you're used to, right, slut? Well, get ready to taste a Dragon-Blooded's holy sex." The petite brawler straddled Kana's face and then sank down to let her pretty pussy hover just over the Solar's lips. "Get in there, girl!"

The slender scholar straddled her torso and sank down. His robes were now parted to show a body of gracile muscle, a tattoo of Old Realm characters on his right pectoral that ran through the Litany of the Spreading Maiden, and a shockingly large, hard dick. "My fiancee loves pretty girls at her pussy but you should do a good job, miss, or you'll get her toy dry in your ass." His hands massaged Kana's huge tits.

Feng laid down beside Kana with a smile, guiding one of her hands to his cock. Then he shifted up be on his side and leaned over her right leg. She felt his hot breath on her cunt a moment before his tongue slid over her lips, "So juicy already, you lusty thing. I like you already." The fiery haired warrior began to lick over her snatch, a few of his clever fingers teasing her sensitive flesh as well.

A thick, bulbous length entered Emerald's vision from the left and she blinked, then looked over to see Tendo standing beside Zaval now. She pulled back off of the Water Aspect's dick with a wet 'pop" and then took the green haired man's dick into her mouth, gagging a little for effect as she took half of him in the first gulp. He laughed, "Good, Emerald, ver-y good."

Vani giggled, crawling between the two men and snuggling up to the lush bodied scavenger. "Trying to take so much at once, greedy girl!" She winked at her, "We're two of a kind, you and me." The tattooed young woman leaned in and kissed Emerald's left breast, then her right, before taking the nipple into her mouth and starting to suckle. Her left hand slid into the lacy garment that hung from the blond's hips and to her pussy, a finger driving into her without ceremony or hesitation.

Emerald squealed around Tendo's cock and then moaned. Vani pulled her mouth from the large breast, "Oh, that's a surprise! She's so tight, boys, you're going to love fucking her I can't wait to see it!"
 
Last edited:
Kana went to work on Filia's pussy without having to be told twice. She was good at this, and she knew it, but she had no idea what skill levels these Dragon Blooded might have seen. She had to assume it was excellent, and do the very best she could. So as she shivered at the feeling of Feng's breath against her own slick skin, and the feeling of Salan's large, slender hands on her breasts, she put herself to work tasting and teasing Filia's slit.

The wealthy woman's pussy was neatly trimmed, the hair there the same texture and coloration as the hair on her head, and carefully pruned back to not get in the way when someone was fucking or licking her. And Kana went at it, her tongue sliding over the sensitive folds with long, firm strokes at first, just slipping in between her labia to open up Filia's entrance. Her tongue went from those long, deliberate motions to flickering over the petite woman's clit, making her gasp.

Feng was doing something similar to Kana's pussy, going back and forth between long, studied motion and quick, teasing flickers. It wasn't long before she was moaning, transferring those vibrations to Filia with every breath.

Salan, even though Kana couldn't see it, was fondling her breasts while kissing Filia, their tongues dueling. When the kiss broke, he moved one hand from Kana's tits, fishing in one pocket of his robe for a small leaded glass vial of a thick amber liquid. He uncorked it with one hand an dribbled a few drops of the fluid between Kana's breasts and recapped it in one quick motion. His hands started to massage slick, richly scented oil into the skin there and he placed his cock between her breasts.

As he wrapped her breasts around his shaft, Kana started to use the tip of her tongue to trace around Filia's entrance. One hand tangled in her silky hair, and she could faintly hear Filia growling, "Fuck, this slut knows how to eat a cunt!"

Salan laughed, his voice sounding a little breathless. "She's got a lot of talents," he managed. "And these tits feel incredible!"

Feng snickered into Kana's pussy, one of his fingers slipping between her folds and starting to slip in and out of her body. Kana began to writhe, fully tongue-fucking Filia now, one of her hands stroking and playing with Feng's dick, spreading pre-cum over it, while her other hand grabbed Filia's hip and tugged her more firmly against Kana's mouth.

"Mmmm, you're hungry for it, aren't you, whore?" Filia teased, grinding her hips against the pretty shadowlander's face. "Might make me cream, and no one's been able to do that without a cock in a long time."
 
Emerald bobbed her head up and down on Tendo's veiny shaft; there was a faint taste like broccoli to his dick that she found odd but pleasant. Her pink lips were sealed tight about him and his length glistened with her saliva. Her left hand pumped Zaval's generous tool as well, the blond managing to keep the same pace on both men. After a full count of a hundred, she pulled off of the Wood Aspect's prong to take the other man's back into her mouth.

Zaval nodded his approval, "That's a good girl. Don't leave a cock unattended for too long. Mmm, fuck, she's good, isn't she?"

"Very," Tendo agreed.

Vani looked up at him, her face pouty. "She's not as good as I am, is she? Is she, big brother?"

The older man smiled, "I'm not sure which of you is better."

"Uhh, yesss, I agree," Zaval groaned, "A toss up, oh, just like, slut."

"Hmp, we'll see about that!" Emerald let out a squeal as the Dragon Blooded woman grabbed her hair and yanked hard, pulling her head back and off of the dark haired man's pride. "We'll see who's the best cock sucker. Both of you step back!" Tendo and Zaval did so with amused expressions. "And you sit right there, whore." Vani walked to the other side of the backless reclining couch and sat down, scooting back until her ass touched Emerald's. Then she linked their arms together. "Now, no hands. We'll take turns with them so they can compare our skills. First one to make one of them cum wins gets a point, then they decide who wins."

Emerald blinked and nodded slowly, "As you wish, Lady Vani." She paused then and added, "What does the winner get?"

Tendo laughed, "The prestige of being the best cock sucker, of course! But we could up the stakes, I suppose..."

Vani giggled, "I know! Whoever loses gets spanked ten times when anyone cums!"

The men nodded, "Done then." Tendo looked over at the other man, "Where would you like to start?"

Zaval moved to stand in front of Vani, "I've not had your sister's mouth yet. She's got quite the reputation."

The green haired woman looked up at him with smokey eyes, "You won't regret it. You'll be cumming like a wild stallion." She opened wide and let out a coo as he slid his prick into her mouth.

Tendo smiled down at Emerald, "Good luck and get to work, girl." Emerald slurped his cock into her mouth and started to suck greedily.
 
Kana was making the petite Earth-Aspect's pussy slick and slippery with her arousal, but she still hadn't cum, even with the moans and praise she was giving out. So the dark-haired girl shifted a little, ready to make show off her skills to the group. One of her hands snaked up from where it had been, sliding between her face and Filia's pussy, moving more by feel than sight.

She could hear, faintly, Filia gasp as she slipped two fingers into her, the Solar exalt starting to lash her tongue over the other woman's clit with eager determination. The sounds continued, getting louder as Kana pumped her fingers over and over into Filia's dripping sex. The two men had paused, Salan with his cock still resting between the busty Shadowlander's tits and Feng with his finger still buried in her pussy, and watching Filia being driven to the edge.

And then over it, as she started to orgasm, squealing as her body started to shake and twitch with the overwhelming pleasure flooding through her. Her hips were moving, grinding down on Kana's hand and face as she came hard.

As she came down from the high slightly, she moved slowly and deliberately to one side, looking down at Kana as they both panted from the exertion. "Dragon's . . . stone . . . skin, you . . . amazing slut," she managed, then leaned forward and planted a hard, hungry kiss on Kana's lips. She let out a small moan at the taste of her own pussy and Kana's mouth, then pulled back and looked at her fiance. "Salan, can we keep her? You could give her to me as a wedding present."

He gave her a smile. "We'll talk with Joyous Gift about it, Filia." The slender young man looked down at the lovely woman on her back, her breasts still cradling his shaft. "I know I wouldn't mind having more access to her, but I can't promise that she's available."

"I would be honored, my lord and lady," Kana said, smiling shyly at them, "but I don't believe Joyous Gift will be inclined to part with us - she has said that either Emerald or myself could be equal some day, and that we will make her a lot of money."

Filia sniffed. "We'll see about that. But now," her eyes traveled over the trio in front of her, "I think you two need to get going on this hot little bitch while I get ready for round two."
 
Emerald could hear Filia squealing and her ragged breaths as she came. A smile, as best it could given the circumstances, came to her lips. She knew that none of these Dragon-Bloods could withstand Kana; she was too much woman, too much lover, for any of them.

She groaned around the thickness in her mouth and fluttered her tongue on the thick vien that ran along the underside of Tendo's cock. His groan pleased her and she slid further down his pole, her lips sealed tight around him. "Uhhh, Dragons! You've, hnn, got some stiff competition, little sister! This slut sucks like she needs it to live!"

Zaval laughed and then let out a whistle, "Whew! Ahh, you should feel how she tightened up and started sucking harder after that, Tendo! I think she's jealous!" The Water Aspect had a hand in Vani's green hair, "Oh, you hot bitch. I've wanted this since we first met in school, do you know that? Suck that cock, girl, ohhh, make us all proud."

The two women's heads bobbed up and down on the men's spit slicked shafts for another minute before Tendo looked over at the dark haired man and nodded, "Switch!"

Emerald let out a whine that became a wet cough as Tendo pulled his dick from her suddenly and stepped away, only having a few moments before Zaval was in front of her. She looked up and licked her lips, "Please, Lord Zaval," and opened wide.

"Oh, you minx! Delightful!" He thrust into her; forcing her to deep throat him and grinning at the way she gagged and squirmed from it. She adjusted in just a moment though and hummed deep in her throat, "Ah! Fuck!"

Tendo was stroking Vani's head as she bobbed up and down on his length with a familiarity that was arousing and disturbing. "That's my good girl, my sweet sister. Mmm, suck my cock, sweetie..."

Zaval's breath was coming faster, the wet look to his skin slightly increased, "Huhh, fuck, Dragons, this slut!" Emerald's worked his dick even as she sucked hard and hungry, purring in her throat to make her flesh vibrate around him and send the sensation up his cock and into his balls. "We...may have a...wuh-winnNER!"

He drove to the hilt again, his balls slapping against her chin as they tightened and she felt his cock spasming in her a moment before warm sticky joy blossomed in her throat. Emerald let out a happy whine, her throat working to swallow his load even as he poured it into her. Again and again and again she swallowed, every last drop hers to drink down.

Zaval grinned, panting as he pulled back, "Damn! Now that...that is a cock sucker! Made me cum and drank every last drop! That's worth another point, I'd say. Two in your favor, whore."

Tendo pulled out of Vani's mouth, "Pretty decisive...let's see if she can go for three, shall we?"

"Big brother!" Vani's voice was petulant, "No fair!"

Tendo stepped around to her and Emerald opened her mouth to show him the last dregs of Zaval's jizz and then gulped it down and opened again to show her mouth empty, "Please, more of your glorious cock, My Lord." He fed it to her, not as forcefully or deeply as Zaval, letting her take it at her own pace.

Emerald hummed around his cock as well, sliding up and down, swallowing more and more and more each time until she buried her nose in his fern-like pubic hair. At the same time, she moved her arms where they were linked with Vani's, moving them down the other woman's body, "What are you...OH! Ohhh, you are a dirty slut!" Vani moaned and her legs spread as Emerald started to finger her pussy with the same rhythm she was using on Tendo's cock.

The transformed scavenger worked the man's cock with all the skill she had, all the tricks she'd learned from her time at Joyous Gift's, all the while her hands teased Vani's wet cunt. She felt Tendo start to stiffen and moaned in anticipation. The older Dragon-Blooded man groaned out, "Emerald, oh, you sweeeet thing, you win, oh, you fucking win!"

He pulled out of her mouth even as she tried to swallow and she let out a yelp as he instead started to fire strands of ropey glory onto her. He streaked her face, painting her cheeks, her nose her chin. She looked up into the stream, gobbets starting to tumble to spatter on her tits.

Behind her Vani quivered, "Oh, ohhh, Big brother's cumming! Ohh, fuck! Fuck, you bitch! I caaaan't even be mad!" The younger Wood Aspect whined and whimpered, the thought of her brother cumming on Emerald enough to push her over the edge herself. Her cunt clenched down on Emerald's fingers and the blond felt fresh wetness on them. She slumped back against Emerald with a happy sigh, "I guess my ass is getting tanned tonight..."

"No, Lady Vani, please." Emerald shook her head; this was going to be...well, hot, yes, but she'd regret it tomorrow. But not as much as a having a possibly grudge bearing incestuously insane Dragon Blooded after her. "I could never defeat a superior Dragon Blooded woman, not a lowly slut like me. You are the winner, I yield. Please, let me be the one who gets spanked."

Zaval let out a thoughtful noise. "A rare attitude in the Scavenger Lands...but she did clearly win, hmm." He glanced over at the other group, "Filia, what do you think? Should we honor the whore's request?"

Salan now had Kana kneeling on all fours, rubbing his long, hard dick over her ass. Feng was under her, his cock pumping between her tits and into her mouth as his friend prepared to fuck her. Filia looked over, her eyes amused. "Hmmm, tough call. Well..."
 
She pretended to think, while actually watching as Salan lined his cock up with Kana's pussy and slid in. Biting her lower lip, Filia turned back to the other group. "I think we should give her what she wants. Redden that hot little ass for her!" She laughed lightly. "Though we should go easy on her - we don't want to break our toys before we're done playing with them."

Emerald nodded and tried to look helpless and weak. Vani looked at her for a moment, then grinned. "All right, then." She heaved Emerald to her feet with one hand, taking a moment to admire the way the blonde looked with her face and tits covered in cum. "Fifteen swats, five for each load of cum, you pretty little whore."

Kana moaned at the feeling of Salan's cock entering her. "Fuck," she breathed. "Fucking . . . spirits, it's so big!" She squirmed a little, then dropped her mouth down on Feng's shaft, swallowing as much of it as she could before he pulled back to thrust up between her tits again.

She could see, out of the corner of her eye, Emerald being led to the couch and made to lay over Vani's lap, ass up in the air. She looked good like that, and Kana gave a little squeal as the first slap rang through the room, just imagining how it must feel. She must have reacted more than she thought, because before she knew it, she heard Salan exclaim, "Oh, you like the idea of getting spanked? Filia, should these sluts share the penalty?"
 
Filia laughed, "Since when am I the whore decider?" The petite woman twirled one of her fingers in the trailing end of one of the long curls of her hair, "Sure. Let's give the bitches something to remember us by for the next week."

Emerald yelped as Vani's hand came down again, the sound mingling with the slap of hand on ass. "Oh, they'll remember, all right." She leaned down to press her tits against the blond's back, her hand continuing to crash down, each slap sending vibrations through her cunt as well as her ass. "You especially, slut, if I can help it. Big brother says Joyous Gift told him you haven't taken your maiden tea." The Solar stiffened on her lap. "I'm going to get as much cum put in you as I can girl. You're going to be bred by superior men and grow a Dragon Blooded's bastard in your belly."

"Oh, Gods!" Emerald shivered; why did that turn her on? "My lady, I'm unworthy..."

"That's what makes it so hot," the tattooed woman grinned. She delivered a final stinging slap. Then she stood abruptly to dump the temporary prostitute on the floor. "Boys, who's breeding this whore first?"

Tendo and Zaval exchanged a look before the Water Aspect gestured to the rising girl with a bow, "You arranged for the girls, Tendo. By all means."

The green haired man grinned, "You just want to be the first to loosen her ass."

"Not just that," the other male answered.

Salan drove hard into Kana, rocking her forward with each thrust. His hands came down each time he bottomed out sending a staccato double crack through the air as he delivered the spanks Kana was owed. "A fine bitch, you are, Kana. Filia! We should fill all her holes, don't you think, betrothed?"

"You think of everything, my scholar." She was digging through a chest that was set behind one of the dividers. "I agree. Now, I know Vani brought it...there!" A breathy gasp and moan followed, "Aaaand there." Filia strutted back into the room and to the shock of the two Solars, a massive dick of white jade threaded through with green and red as the veins in the prick. "Finish up on her pussy, Salan. I want to wreck her cunt with this bitch breaker."
 
Kana looked back and swallowed hard at the sight of the massive jade shaft jutting out from Filia's hips. She whimpered a little at the idea of the thick, hard dildo plunging into her, and involuntarily clenched her pussy around Salan's cock. He gasped a bit, and moaned. "Mmmm, fuck, I'll give you some extra lube, Filia! Cream this little slut's cunt so you can split her open, ahhhh! Nice and easy!"

The raven-haired girl shuddered at the feeling of him throbbing and managed to gasp out, "Please, Lord Salan, please! Bless me with your cum, make me nice and slick for Lady Filia!"

Filia laughed and stroked a hand over the multi-colored shaft. "Do it, betrothed. Fill her up, see if we can breed both these bitches tonight!"

Salan groaned again and pushed hard into Kana, exploding inside of her. She let out a sound that was as much a moan as a cry and started to cum herself. Vaguely, she could hear the other two Dragon Blooded exclaiming over how much of a slut she was, cumming from having a load of jizz in her. She didn't really care, it just felt too good.

Feng slipped out from beneath her, his cock still rock hard. "Mmmm, damn! She looks hot when she cums, doesn't she?"

Filia nodded. "I hope Joyous Gift will let us buy her - imagine how she'll look in our salon!" Her eyes were drinking in the sight of her fiance filling the whore with his seed. "You haven't gotten a chance at her yet, Feng. Want her ass while I take that pussy?"

The man grinned. "Always so generous, Filia." He stroked his cock once. "Of course I'll fuck her ass. Let me get in there before you fill that gaping hole, though."
 
"AhH!" Emerald's head jerked forward, nestling against Tendo's shoulder. She was sitting on the Wood Aspect's lap, his thick prick rubbing up and down in the crack of her ass as his right hand came down hard on one of her buttocks. Vani had moved at the same time, cracking the other buttock at the same time. "Th-thank you, my lord, my lady!"

"That's a good bitch, thanking your betters for your punishment," Vani cooed. She and her brother were in perfect concert as they struck her pert cheeks again and again and again until, "Ten! Five for Salan and five for your fellow whore. Cumming from getting a load! How dirty! Will you, bitch?"

The Solar whimpered, wiggling her ass against the older man's prick. "L...let's find out together."

Tendo laughed, "I like you, slut. You may win a repeat customer. If you're as good a fuck as I think." He gripped her hips and she squealed as he lifted her up as if she were a small child and then she shrieked in delight as he dropped her on his prick and impaled her on his huge length all at once. "Un! Tight for a whore! Damn tight!"

"Fuuuh, uh, f-fuck!" Emerald quivered, her eyelids fluttering, her mouth moving a few times before managing to blurt out, "Yuh-you're so jus-just that big! So deep! AhhN!"

He chuckled and grabbed her ass in both hands, squeezing the reddened cheeks hard and making her shimmy on his dick and moan from the pain of her ass and the feel of stirring herself on his oak hard rod. "Ready for number two, girl?"

She blinked a few times and shook her head, "Puh-please, just give m-me a few minutes, a few seconds." Then she took in a hissing breath as she felt Zaval's body against her back, slightly slick as if he'd just gotten out of the bath, "Pl-EEAaaHH!" Her eyes bugged out and then screwed shut as the Water Aspect drove his lubed cock into her asshole with no further warning or work to loosen her.

"You're right, Tendo," Zaval's grin was in his voice as much as on his face. "She is tight." He worked his hips, driving himself in deeper into her buckled rear passage. He'd slicked his cock with the oil on hand for that purpose. He reached up and seized her tits, squeezing them hard, "She gets better and better."

Emerald was almost lost in the sensation; pleasure, sweet pleasure, mixing with pain and violation, and making them twine together. The pleasure won out but the mingling of the two was intoxicating and almost more than she could bear. Then the two of them started to move and she wailed out in mind numbed delight.

Vani sighed, "What a delicious sound you make! And such a pretty image! Ah, we should have hired a painter for tonight." She was toying with her nipple peircings, nibbling her lower lip, "Fuck her, boys. Fuck that bitch mad! But Zaval, don't you dare cum in her ass! It alll goes in her nasty little cunt. We're breeding this slut."
 
Feng grabbed Kana's hand and lifted her to her feet. She sighed as she felt Salan's cock slip from her pussy, and felt the warm, slick trickle of cum sliding out of her and down her leg. The fire-aspect lead her to a padded bench nearby, sitting himself down and turning her around. One finger slipped into her pussy for a moment. "Mmm, nice and wet from that load you just took. Filia's shaft will barely hurt at all, I think."

She moaned as he pulled the finger out and then used the moisture on it to tease and lube her asshole. "Ah-hhh! Lord Feng, please . . . !"

"Please what, whore?" he whispered, tugging her back by her hips.

"P-please, I want . . . want you to spread me open," she breathed, grinding her ass back onto his finger.

He roared with laughter. "And here I thought you'd be asking me to be gentle! You'll get what you want, pretty little slut." He slipped his finger inside of her ass, using his other hand to turn her head to his and smother her cry of mixed pain and pleasure with a kiss.

While he was still taking her mouth, he pulled his finger out and pressed the head of his cock against her tight pucker. Before she could react, he pressed forward, using his hand to keep her hips steady. Her cry rose, but was still muffled by his mouth as the head of his cock popped past the tight ring of her asshole.

He moaned into her mouth before breaking the kiss, then gasped into her ear, "Virgin-tight, but you took it like a well-fucked bitch! Dragons, I hope Filia and Salan can buy you so I can borrow you!"

Filia, who had been walking over, heard him and laughed. "Maybe if we pool our jade, we can make her an offer she can't turn down." One hand stroked up and down her jade shaft. "Get all the way in there, Feng, so I can open her up the rest of the way." Her eyes took in Kana's body, complete with the jizz drooling down her thighs. "She'll look so pretty wrapped around this cock."
 
Kana's muffled cry drew Emerald's gaze, pulling her out of her haze just enough to think. Was she okay? She was...oh, Gods, that was hot! Kana being speared on a thick cock in her ass, her back arched and her huge tits jutting out, her body damp with sweat, her pussy gleaming and cum oozing out of her!

Emerald quivered between the two men claiming her, panting, looking down into Tendo's eyes, "More, my lords, please! Fuck me! F-faster, h-harder, oh, I want it!" Her body felt on fire from pleasure, from lust, and she felt an urge for more.

Zaval laughed again and thrust his cock all the way into her ass, his balls slapping sharply against her. "Hear that, Tendo?"

"I do! You asked for it, you sweet bitch!" He pulled her down hard onto his prick and she cried out as she felt the head ramming over the lip of her womb and into it. Zaval pressed down on her from behind, mashing her tits against Tendo's chest as he began to pump his hips like a wild dog, hammering his cock in and out of her opened, abused hole over and over again. Tendo was doing the same from underneath, thrusting up when Zaval pulled out to bounce her up off his cock only for the anal violation to drive her back down.

Emerald moaned and writhed between them, the flame of pleasure she'd been feeling starting to blaze higher and consume her. "Suh-sooo good! Yes! Fuck me! Use me! Oh, Gods! Love it! So full of cock, ahhNNN!" She shrieked and her toes curled, her eyes fluttering, her cunt and ass both squeezing down on the powerful rods ravishing her.

"Cum on those dicks, bitch," Vaxi crowed. The pierced and tattooed young woman was leaning back on one of the couches, watching intently, three fingers buried in her pussy and pumping fast. "You look so right, you nasty whore, taking those superior cocks and loving it!"

"YES! Yessss, love it, morrre, please!" The blonde was still riding out her joy but again there was that desperate, wild need for more. "Don't stop, my lords, my masters, not until you cum in me, please!"

The two men answered in deed rather than in words, continuing to pound her fuckholes. Tendo was all but laying down now with Emerald draped on top of him, her ass raised up in the air, Zaval mounted over her like a stud on a breeding bitch, driving himself deep into her ass again and again. Vaxi rose from her couch and moved to the bags Filia had gotten her toy from to pluck out something else and then moved to stand next to the couch. She stroked her brother's head, "Oh, big brother's close, I can feel it! Are you ready to be blessed, slut? To receive a holy gift in your low and unworthy womb?"

"YES!" Emerald creamed again, her head going back, her pussy gushing, ass trembling, "Yes, oh, yes, breed and bless me, my lord Tendo! Give me your seed and fill my belly with a mighty child!"

"Dragons!" Tendo grunted and his eyes rolled towards the back of his head as he drove deep to the hilt and held there. His cock pulsed and spasmed and Emerald let out a cry that was almost singing at the feel of his cum painting the walls of her womanhood.

At his last pulse, Zaval growled and rolled off of the couch, pulling Emerald with him. There was a wet pop as Tendo's dick came out of her, Zaval pulling out of her ass and then plunging back into her cunt with his rod, "Not just his, slut! Ahhgg, fuck, take all mine too! First load tonight! Not the last!" His hips bucked over and over, each thrust in accompanying a spurt of hot jizz.

He relaxed with a groan, Emerald weakly stirring, her eyes glazed. Vaxi swooped down as the Water Aspect's dick slipped free and drove a short, fat wooden object into the whore's pussy. Emerald yelped and then cooed, "There we are," Vaxi said sweetly. "Plugged up, and you'll stay that way tonight when there isn't a dick in you, make sure nooothing leaks out." She stood up, "Now, let's see...I think that's twenty strokes for your ass now too, isn't it?"
 
Kana could hear Emerald moan in agreement to the wood aspect's word, but she couldn't even process it. Her eyes were fixed on the stiff, hard jade cock jutting from Filia's hips. The sound that left her lips was more a whimper than anything else. "Please, please," she cooed, "Please, Lady Filia, fuck me, fill me, I need it!"

The petite Dynast laughed, eyeing her hungrily. "Dragons, it's a pretty thing to hear you beg. I'll give you what you want," she said, stepping between Kana's legs and rubbing the head of the cool shaft against her pussy. "Feng, you all in?"

The Dragonblood behind Kana nodded. "Buried all the way, Lia." He reached around and groped the brunette's tits, making her squirm a bit. "Can't imagine how tight she'll be when you're inside too."

Filia leaned forward and kissed the brunette as she slammed the entire length of the double-ended dildo into Kana's body. Kana cried out against Filia's mouth, her body arching almost painfully. She could feel both of them, spreading her and pressing against each other through her body.

And then they started to move, and she world was lost in sensation and bliss bordering on pain and it was amazing. Kana knew she was crying out, but she wasn't able to keep herself quiet, writhing and moaning for the two of them.
 
Vani sighed happily, "I love good whores. And they've been so hard to find out here." She was reclining on the couch with her legs spread. Emerald was between them, lapping and licking at the other woman's pussy; she tasted like sweet grass smelled. The blonde's hair was gathered up in one of her fists, her other hand pinching and pulling her pierced nipples.

Tendo grinned as he raised his hand, "I told you, you just have to come to Great Forks." Then he let his hand fly and it cracked against Emerald's ass as he continued to deliver the promised spanks.

"You were right, big brother." The incestuous young woman cooed, "Oh, that's a good little cunt licker! Mmm, what should we do with you now?"

The sorcerer and scholar Salan had approached, "That's a good look for you Vani." She made a face but didn't answer. Kana's incoherent cries of bliss as she creamed over and over rang through the posh space. It made Emerald shiver; that kind of pleasure...what must it feel like? "Her cries are too nice to block out with my dick." He stepped up behind the prone woman as Tendo delivered the last slap to her ass. He pressed his cock head against her reddened skin, smearing it with pre and making her whimper. "But I haven't had this one yet."

The older Exalt laughed, "Take her then. She's very good. I think I've ignored my little sister for too long."

"Yay!" Vani jerked Emerald's hair and rolled her off the couch, "Have fun, Salan." She then looked longingly at Tendo, "Please, big brother? I'm so...empty."

Emerald sat up and stared in awe, arousal, and disgust as Tendo laid down between his sister's legs and slid effortlessly into her in a clearly often practiced move. "Dreamwesver's Tits, they're...oh. It is true about Dragon-Bloods."

"Not all." Salan took Emerald's hand and pulled her to her feet. "But more than you'd think. Hot, isn't it? Mm. So are you though." He pulled her after him and walked up onto the stage she'd danced on to start it all off hours ago. "Ready for another performance?"

"Yes, so ready, Lord Salan."
 
Back
Top