Big Booty Ashley in Big Trouble (PM me)

A

AnnieD

Guest
*** Out of character ***

Spoiler alert; this thread will involve some drug/acohol abuse and some really rough, depraved sex. If this isn't something that interests you, please don't read further. If it does, well enjoy the show!

Of course, everybody in this story is fake, not real, part of my twisted imagination, etc. Everybody that matters is over 18 and adult.

Right now, I'm looking for one dominant male character, so if that's your jam please send me a PM! I'll edit this out once I do find someone.


***​

Some background:

KpcpncK.jpg

Ashley Ranger is a nineteen year old student, forced to repeat her final year of high school. It wasn't due to poor performance; it was mainly due to life getting in the way. That said, the stress/boredom of having to redo the entire year without her friends gets the best of her and she rebels in her own way - by cutting class. Without any place to go to, she finds herself going into a seedy bar, where she tries to get some alcohol for the first time. There, she meets a perverted older man. Although he might not show it right away, he's the lewdest man you can think of and a complete ass man.

For obvious reasons, he's got his eyes set on young Ashley, her supple body and her great big butt. He plans his time to manipulate her and make her see him more and more as she cuts class during the year, boding his time before he fucks her brains out in front of the camera, over and over again. Can Ashley snap out of her rut? Or will she become the big booty fucktoy that this stranger wants?


...

I couldn't believe it - it was already Monday. This was the first Monday of September but otherwise known the dreaded first day of school. I was in my senior year of high school...yet again. That's right, I was nineteen and having to redo my final year. Don't get me wrong, I didn't fail because of poor grades or what have you (in fact, I'm pretty much a nerd on my spare time). No, it was mainly due to a family emergency when my dad got into a car crash. No worries, though! Everything turned out for the best...except for the fact that I was now a whole year behind my friends, who were now in their Freshman year of college.

"How are you feeling about your first day?" my boyfriend, Ryan said as he dropped me off in front of the school. I sighed, knowing everything that awaited me. Going through high school was bad enough as it is, but redoing your final year? Especially when you were already the top of your class?

...Still, there was no point getting worked up about it. I needed to be positive.

"Bored but okay." I answered with a smile "It's just high school again! The biggest problem is not dying of boredom."

With a quick kiss on Ryan's cheek, I opened the passenger door and headed to the front door of the familiar school. I even added a bit of sway to my hips as I did, teasing my boyfriend as I knew that his eyes would be practically glued to my ass. I know how much he loved my behind (as well as how much other guys did), seeing how big and round it was (especially with my thin, fit figure)...and especially with these tight grey pants I had on and how they gripped onto each cheek.

It's funny how people's reactions taught me about first impressions. With one look, most people at this high school assumed that I was sort of cheerleader, or some sort of party girl. Truth be told, I'm a nerd; both in reading and fitness. Yes, I was a smarty pants and a fitness fanatic. Sure, I'm what society calls a hottie, if I do say so myself (and seriously, it's not like I'm tooting my own horn or something...). After all, I am 5'9" with long legs, perky D cup breast, long dark brown hair that reaches my mid-back, beautiful soft pale skin, perky little nose, and some really soft lips. Of course, like I said earlier, I also have a fabulous butt. From all the exercise I did (and most of what I did were jumping squats! Sure, they burn but they really do work on your thighs and ass) - it was pretty big, but fit! I was obviously proud of my body, to the point where I loved sharing fitness tips and pictures of myself on social media:

zXW7dpr.jpg

"Yep, that was me. Despite having closed my account soon after, I did...kinda like those lewd comments I'd get."

I glanced at my schedule and saw that we were supposed to have orientation at about 9:00 AM in the auditorium. I knew what it was - we were all supposed to sit and hear our principal talk about how this is the most important year of our lives and how a lot of things can change. That we should do our best and ya-da, ya-da, ya-da... You know the drill. I can almost rehearse what he's about to say and I made a mental note to see if what he was saying was scripted or not. I made my way to the room and saw that it was already packed with students. In fact, I needed to sit in the back somewhere, overhearing students talk to their friends and what now, while I was the loner at the corner. God, this sucked.

Please understand that I'm telling you all of this to give you an idea of my frustration. All of this, this speech that the principal was giving? I've heard this all before, word per word. My schedule? Essentially the same one that I had last year. My locker? As if the school was planning a huge practical joke on me, it was the same one from last year. Now, I know from experience that the school has a very lax attendance system so...well...half-way through my day I cut class.

The issue that came before me wasn't so much feeling guilty about cutting class, but not knowing where to go. I couldn't head home because my parents were there and (for obvious reasons) would be disappointed in my actions. I couldn't drop by and see Ryan because of similar reasons. I couldn't stay at the mall because I could easily bump into either one of them. So where?

I was hesitant when I eyed the run-down bar called 'Moodies', which was maybe four streets away from school. I had never gone to a bar before and I wasn't sure of what social etiquette was involved. I didn't want to stick out like a sore thumb, especially since I wasn't twenty-one yet. Then again, if this place was run like its appearance, I didn't think that they would card me...

Panic pushed me to go inside and I was welcomed by the sight of one shabby looking place, although it was surprisingly well lit for a bar. I made my way to one of the bar stools and sat down, waiting for the bartender to come and serve me.

KxEQ2C9.jpg

"So, what will the young lady be having?"

That's when it hit me. I didn't know anything about alcohol! I panicked for a moment, before I heard an older man say:

"She'll have a Coors Light." this man said, glancing over to me and adding "It's on me."

The bartender left, almost with a sigh. It must have been contagious, because I sighed with him - only in relief! "T-Thanks." I said a bit nervously, before clearing my throat. "Um, my name is Ashley. What's yours?"
 
I had to do a double take when I saw her walk in the bar. I had been sitting at Moodie’s Pub for most of the afternoon, nursing my sixth or seventh beer, only half paying attention to the sports news playing on the TV above the bar, mostly looking at the internet on my smartphone.

I may have been obsessively cyber stalking one particular instagram hottie, ogling her many sexy selfies as I sat at the bar by myself. There were a handful of other folks there, but we were mostly minding our own business.

Until I saw Ashley Ranger walk in. I blinked, my eyes surely deceiving me. Nope. There she was. I looked back at my phone, at her many pictures right there on the screen, and then back at the busty, curvy teenager getting a drink at the bar. It was her. It had to be. I mean, I knew she lived in this city, because she had pictures posted taken all over town, and it even said so in her profile.

She was stymied on what to order, like she’d never bought a drink before. I quickly stepped in. This was my chance! After all, it’s not everyday a guy like me has an opportunity like this.

“She’ll have a coors light, on me,” I said. She seemed happy to have some company, as she introduced herself. “Oh, I know who you are, honey,” I said, pulling up my phone and showing her one of the more revealing pictures of herself that was on her instagram account:
tumblr_n7mud2D7fE1rvks2xo7_400.jpg



“And it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Brian King.”
 
I was shocked when he showed me that picture I took a while back, not expecting to see it in a while. I blushed red from embarrassment and hid my face with my hands, at least for a few moments before I gathered my composure. I moved some strands of hair blocking my face now before calming down. I shouldn't act like an embarrassed school girl but then again...wasn't I one?

“And it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Brian King.”


"It's great to meet you too!" I said with an eager smile, reaching my hand towards his. It's amazing how small mine look in comparison. Soon enough, the bartender arrived and slid my bottle of booze towards in my direction. "Coors Light, huh?" I said, examining the bottle.

Okay, so I never drank before and if he would have asked me, I probably would have lied...really badly at that. Without so much as another word, I quickly brought the bottle to my mouth and held in my breath. I wouldn't want to show how bad I thought this was going to taste. Of course, that didn't help too much - I could still taste the bitterness. I almost made a face but thankfully the bartender was off cleaning a few things and didn't notice. Otherwise, he might have guessed that maybe I wasn't a regular drinker or something.

"So, um...What do you do Mr. King?" I asked curiously.
 
“I’m actually a photographer,” I explained with a smirk, noting the slight grimace she made as she drank the beer. I could tell immediately that this was new to her. I was already hatching my plans for her. I swiped over on my phone to another picture of her.

“I fucking love this shot,” I told her, showing her this image:

tumblr_myhawmUUbO1sam0pwo1_500.jpg



“Your ass looks just fucking perfect. I’d love to take some professional shots for you.” I leaned back, finishing my beer and ordering another round for us. “You know, if you wanted to really be a model, I could really help you out.”
 
I nearly coughed out my beer when he showed me yet another picture of myself; only this one was when I was at the gym. Again, I blushed (although maybe not as much as earlier) and tried to look away. Where was he getting these pictures from? Was he some sort of fan of mine?

“Your ass looks just fucking perfect. I’d love to take some professional shots for you.”
he said, finishing his beer and getting another round. I eyed the bartender nervously, hoping that he wouldn't figure out that I was nineteen years old. Then again, I doubted that he cared enough.

“You know, if you wanted to really be a model, I could really help you out.”

I giggled a bit, answering "I don't really want to be a model.", ignoring his earlier comment on my ass "But thanks. I'll keep it in mind, in case school doesn't work out."
 
I asked her about school, her college plans, just keeping her talking, and got the whole story about how she was held down and had to take her senior year over again, just now with no friends. I made sure she felt like I was on her side, that she could trust me. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth!

The more she talked, the more I kept her drinking, until she had imbibed a good four beers; for a lightweight like her, that was plenty. As I stood up, and helped her find her unsteady feet, I said: “Well, it’s time for me to get home. You, uh, don’t need a ride home, do you?” I asked her, offering my assistance.
 
So we got to talking about school; how I planned to go to college and study something in Liberal Arts and how I forced to spend another year in high school. I talked about how unjust everything was and honestly, it felt good to let it all out. Brian was very understanding about everything and got me a few other beers while I talked. Thankfully, I was quick enough to lay low on the high school stuff when the bartender was around.

I think I had...what, four beers? Honestly, I didn't feel too off - just a little lightheaded.

"Oops." I said softly as I almost tripping on my own feet.

“Well, it’s time for me to get home. You, uh, don’t need a ride home, do you?”
he asked me. I thought about saying yes, but even in my tipsy state I knew that this wasn't the best idea. What if my parents saw the car roll in? They knew how Ryan's car looked and were noisy enough to ask...

"N-No no, it's fine." I said with a smile. "I don't live too far from here anyway."
 
“Very well,” I said. “I’ll see you soon.” It sounded more like a promise that anything else, as I hopped in my car and drove off.

Later that evening, I logged in and left a rather damning message on one of her Instagram pictures: “awesome meeting you at the bar today! You looked damn good too, Assley! Hope I see you again soon!”

I smirked, knowing that would get a reply back, and soon! I lit up a joint and puffed on it, getting a nice buzz going. She was going to be so much fun to corrupt…
 
I hurried up on my way home, trying to get there on time. I say on time, because school ended about fifteen minutes ago and I knew that they were going to ask me all about it (as in almost pitying me). Regardless, I made my way back home and I made sure to give in all the details...of last year. Seeing as everything was almost word per word the same as last year, I figured that there was no harm in it.

Later that evening, I got an alert on my phone. It was a notification that someone commented on an Instagram picture...

kopel-laura-butt-4.png

BrKing: “awesome meeting you at the bar today! You looked damn good too, Assley! Hope I see you again soon!”

Oh god.

I quickly deleted the message because hey, the last thing I needed was for my family and boyfriend to know! I made sure to message Brian back, only in a personal inbox:

AshleyRanger: Hey! Sorry I had to delete that message. Don't want my family finding out I went to a bar lol.

Then I felt the need to correct him on the name!

AshleyRanger: Btw, the name is Ashley not Assley lol :D

And then, I jumped off to bed. The alcohol made it easy.

...

One week later:

I found myself again, in front of the classroom and learning (or at least, pretending to learn) the same formulas all over again. Truth be told, I was bored out of my wits. Then I thought about last week and Brian. One thing led to another and well...I found myself sneaking out the school again around the same time.

Wearing a pair of leopard pattern tights and a black top (the same as I wore in that picture he commented on last week), I made my way to Moodies.

I opened the door and guess who I saw?

"Hey Brian." I said, moving onto a bar stool. "Miss me?"
 
I saw her come back into Moody’s again, and my whole day brightened up as she walked right over to me and asked if I missed her.

I smiled, called for a fresh round of beers for us, and nodded. “I definitely missed that fine ass, Miss Assley!” I said with a chuckle, loud enough to elicit a couple laughs from a few of the other patrons, and the bartender as well.

I leaned in close as she blushed. “But shouldn’t you be in school?”
 
“I definitely missed that fine ass, Miss Assley!” he said with a chuckle, sharing that laugh with a few other patrons. I blushed in embarrassment and tried to laugh too. Gee, where did that come from? And seriously? Was he really going again with 'Assley'? Who mispronounces Ashley like that? I settled down and waited for the bartender to come over so I could order.

Brian surprised me as he leaned in close to me, asking “But shouldn’t you be in school?”

"I didn't feel like it was worth my time." I replied simply with a mischievous grin. "I mean, what's the point staying in class if you already know what's going to be said?"
 
“Well aren’t you a naughty little girl?” I replied, as the bartender brought over our beers. We clinked the bottles together and chuckled, and I took a long drink.

“I mean, with a body like that, who could blame you for being bad?” I said, smirking and leaning back, my eyes openly grazing over her form. She was wearing the outfit from the picture I had commented on, and while I couldn’t quite scope out her big round butt, I had an excellent downblouse view of her cleavage in that tight black top. Not as much as I’d have liked, of course, but enough to cause a bit of a reaction in me, you know, down below.

I let her ramble on about her dumb school shit for a while, long enough to get another beer into her hand, before suggesting a game. “How about some pool?” I asked her, nodding to the pool table in the back as I lit a cigarette. “You’re not afraid of a little wager, are you, Assley?”
 
“I mean, with a body like that, who could blame you for being bad?”

I gasped when he said that, watching his face turn and stare at my body. His look lingered over every part of my body, from the slight opening in my top to my round ass in these pants. I'm sure he noticed that it was the same outfit as in that picture he commented on, but it couldn't be completely obvious that I chose this because of that...right? Well, anyway, I tried to change subject by talking about school - the same as yesterday.

Like yesterday, Brian got me a beer but then...

“How about some pool?” he said, looking over to the pool table in the back. He lit up a cigarette and with a panicked look, I glanced at the bartender and back at him. Turns out that he was cool with Brian smoking here. “You’re not afraid of a little wager, are you, Assley?”

"It's Ashley, Brian." I replied with a laugh, oblivious to the perverted origins to that nickname. "But sure, I'm game. What's the wager?"
 
I chuckled at her insistence. That would make the perfect wager. “How about this: you lose, and you sit on my lap until we finish a bucket of beers, and I get to keep calling you Assley for the rest of the day. And if I lose… Well, I’ll be a perfect gentleman,” I promised. I leaned in close to her, giving her big butt a playful squeeze as we headed toward the pool table.

“And that’s really hard for me, Ashley.”

We came up to the pool table and I quickly racked up the balls. “I’ll break,” I said, and with a very loud crack, busted up the balls and sank three solids! Within a couple minutes I had sunk three more, leaving just one ball on my side, and she hadn’t even shot yet!

“Your shot,” I said, smirking and making sure to position myself where I knew I would have a perfect view of her big butt.
 
“How about this: you lose, and you sit on my lap until we finish a bucket of beers, and I get to keep calling you Assley for the rest of the day. And if I lose… Well, I’ll be a perfect gentleman,” he said, coming up close and saying:

“And that’s really hard for me, Ashley.”

"Ah!" I squealed when I felt his greedy hand go to my butt and give it a slight squeeze. For a second after, I didn't say anything, instead I was amazed of how forward that one and for how...well, I liked it. It's weird feeling another person squeeze a part of your body like that, but I liked it...apparently. What the hell was wrong with me?

"W-Who said it was okay to do that?" I asked, trying to gather my composure.

We eventually went over to the pool table, where I didn't have the courage to tell him that I wasn't very good at this game. I watched as he racked up the balls and aimed...then, with a loud CRACK noise, the balls went he sank three. Then...another three. With a grin, he walked over to me and motioned me to go forward.

“Your shot,” he said, going behind me as I aimed. I leaned over the pool table, sticking (although inadvertently) my butt in the air and focused for a few minutes. Then, I hit one of the balls and sunk...the black ball? Wait, why was he grinning.

Oh...damn. That's one of the rules of pool, isn't it?
 
I had to laugh when she sunk the 8-ball, losing the game on the first shot. “Bartender!” I called out. “Bring us a bucket of Coors Light!”

“Congratulations, Assley, you just lost. You have to sink all of your other balls before you sink the 8-ball. Which is that black one. That you just put in the corner pocket.”

I was already sliding into the booth in the back corner. The bartender dropped off the bucket, containing six beers. I opened two of them, one for each of us, and then patted my thigh as I looked at her. Already I could feel my bulge stiffening against my thigh. My thickness would be hard to hide from the teenager...

“Time to pony up, Assley.”
 
Looks like I was right - without even knowing about it, within my first five minutes of playing pool I managed to break the number one rule and immediately lost. With a panic, I realized that I lost the bet and I would have to sit on Brian's lap. I wondered whether this would be a good time to leave the bar, or at least say that I didn't want to go through with it...but then again, this was the only place that I could go to skip class and I didn't want to, you know, be forced to actually go to class.

I didn't notice it, but Brian slid his way to the booth at the corner. The bartender dropped off a bucket, filled with about six beers. The older man patted his lap, motioning me to sit on it and drink my beer.

“Time to pony up, Assley.”

"Oh, great." I replied a bit sarcastically. I went over to him and said "Make room." before I scooched on over, lowering my body to his. I gasped when I felt something poke between my cheeks and then rests my butt on his lap. I sighed, calming my anxiety down before reaching for a beer.
 
I was of course happy to make a bit of room for her, pushing the table out just a bit from the booth so she could sit in my lap.

Her ass, in those skin-tight leopard print pants, was fucking heaven! Big and soft, and she squirmed a bit every time I readjusted myself in my seat a bit. My fingers trailed along her thighs and hips, dangerously close to slipping towards forbidden territory, and my cock was getting more and more stiff in my pants, trapped as it was against my thigh.

I was, of course, in no hurry to finish my beer at this point! She was stuck in my lap until they were all gone!

“So what does Assley want for Christmas this year?” I said jokingly, and gave her big butt another playful swat!
 
Oh my god, did he have to touch my thigh like that?

I gasped when I felt his rough finger trace against my thick thigh, feeling it through the thin layer of my tights. I then gasped again, felt he gave a playful swat to the side of my ass; which was pretty big considering well...how big my butt was.

“So what does Assley want for Christmas this year?”
he joked. I laughed at the stupidity of it and I played along.

"Assley wants a bottle of beer for this Christmas." I added with another laugh, reaching for the bucket.
 
“Drink up, Assley,” I chuckled. “You’re stuck here til they’re all gone!” I took a short sip off my own and then set it down, and then grabbed a hold of her hips and treated her to a little rub back and forth along my thickened member.

I may have even gotten my hips into it a little bit. But I ensured that that big ass was right where I wanted it to be, perfectly centered over my dick, my bulge pressed right into her ass cleavage.

“You keep skipping school you’re gonna be on Santa’s naughty list,” I told her, and gave her big butt and firm, and loud, spank!
 
“Drink up, Assley,” he said with a bit of a mischievous chuckle “You’re stuck here til they’re all gone!”

I drank from my beer bottle, not even responding to that with words. Okay, so if he wanted me to drink, I would! I sipped from the bottle but nearly coughed it out when I felt him grab onto my wide hips and moved back and forth against me. What really messed up my drinking was when I felt something thick between my cheeks; his bulge, I mean, was practically sandwiched between two of my big butt cheeks.

“You keep skipping school you’re gonna be on Santa’s naughty list,”

~ SLAP ~

That echoed a little bit as he slapped the side of my ass again. I finished my bottle, so I took my time to say "Hey, you said sit on your lap but nothing about slapping my poor butt." and with a chuckle I added "It's enough that I'm sitting on your lap!"

Of course, while it may have sounded harsh, it was with a tone of playfulness.

"Can you hand me my second beer please?" I asked with a smile.
 
“Aww c’mon, just a little fun,” I said, rubbing the part of her butt I had just smacked after she protested, which caused her to squirm a bit more on my cock.

“I’d be happy to,” I told her when she asked for another beer, moving my hand from her butt up to cross over her waist, holding her tight to me. With the other, I had to stretch clear across her body to reach the bucket, and I made damn sure my arm rubbed all over her ample tits when I did.

Yeah, I was pretty much molesting her right there in my lap. But what was she going to do about it? Go back to school? “Drink up Assley,” I said, going so far as to raise the bottle up to her lips for her and tip it back, forcing her to start drinking!
 
“Aww c’mon, just a little fun,” he said, rubbing the part of my butt that he just slapped. I let him do that, mainly because it felt pretty nice - after all, it helped with that stinging sensation he left after that stupid slap of his. I guess that I forgave him for that now.

As he reached out for the beer, he pulled me in close - practically squeezing my body along the way. I squirmed at the touch, having a man almost feel me up was something new. I waited for him to get me the beer and closed my eyes until then, trying to make myself believe that this was the best option for me. What was I going to do? Go home?

“Drink up Assley,”

"Mmph!" I responded, as Brian practically force-fed me that bottle. I drank more and more of it, not able to move away without spilling everything on me! Needless to say that I chugged the entire thing.
 
Back
Top