Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taboo,, well maybe not, but interesting.

Finding a willing young couple, she can be straight, he's bi. I'm in a 69 position with her and I'm on the bottom. He enters her from behind, less than an inch from my nose. As he fucking her, he pulls all the way out and inserts his cock into my mouth, for a few jabs. Then back into his wife. After he cums in her, I'm "forced" to eat his remains. And satisfy both of them.

I'm not bi or gay,, just a fantasy.

This is a huge fantasy of mine. I'd freaking love to do this.

hmm I have a couple, first one is to have two guys (or more). ive tried ffm but the thought of two guys focusing all their attention on me with four hands all over my body is a massive turn on. Would love to try DP but heard its tough to get just right..

second would be being kidnapped and held against my will whilst a man keeps me in his cellar for daily visits lol x

hmm I have a couple, first one is to have two guys (or more). ive tried ffm but the thought of two guys focusing all their attention on me with four hands all over my body is a massive turn on. Would love to try DP but heard its tough to get just right..

second would be being kidnapped and held against my will whilst a man keeps me in his cellar for daily visits lol x

I'm on my way...

Hot indeed! You have a fertile imagination :)

I can't believe I'm actually going to admit to this...

Real life taboo story mixed with ongoing taboo fantasy.

My family has some very pretty ladies, not a biased opinion, lets just say friends are always asking to come over for Birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas etc. because they know they'll be surrounded by very friendly, very full figured women.

Don't blame them really..

We take huge family trips to the lake twice a summer, I did the full P90X thing a month before and probably looked the best I ever have. We've always been an open family, odd nudity here and there, its not an issue at all but last summer my two cousins (29 and 32), aunt (51) and I had to get changed on our boat.. and it set me off like I have never felt before.

There they were, naked, bent over, bouncing and giggling.. Seriously, my heart was fucking pounding. I was so turned on, so guilt stricken and completely confused. To make it worse I caught my oldest cousin and aunt both sneaking a look at me. We had a full day of boating, beach, sun, wine, swimming and finally headed back for dinner.

We're at the cabin and my aunt shows up late saying her watch is missing, she must have forgot it somewhere on the beach. Asks if we can back out before it gets too late and find it, I really don't think twice, jump in the boat with her and jet back to the beach (about 2 miles away). By this stage it's pretty dark, barely any day light left, we pull up closer to the beach when she tells me she just found the watch in the boat!

Thankful, I start turning around when she tells me to stop the boat..

"We have about 30 minutes to do this..."

My heart literally drops into my stomach.

"Do what?"

She.. and I still to this day can not believe this happened.. comes in closer, about an inch away from my lips.

"I need you to promise me, absolutely PROMISE me, whatever happens stays between us forever."

Before I knew it we were making out... Never in my life have I been so hard.. As far as I was concerned, all bets were off... I pulled off her shirt and undid my shorts, she sat me on the bench, straddled me, and slid me inside of her. She must have came three times which I lasted through but the second she undid her bra it was all over for me.

We showed back at the house about 30 minutes later, with the watch and all of me probably dripping down the inside of her leg.

From that day on, my BIGGEST taboo fantasy is -- she went upstairs, confessed to my cousins what happened... and they licked all of it out of her... Just the thought of them with strands of my cum between their lips and my Aunt's pussy drives me crazy.

I'm a bad man...

Last edited:
The few I can admit to on Literotica without being banned:

1. I'd love to be used by a group of 4, 5, 6 men over the course of a weekend
2. I'd love to spend a week nude with a few Lit females
3. To be a model for a college art class then be fucked by all the students.

Similar to above, used by a group of men. But in the course of a day (not a weekend) with my Sir watching it all, a slut in need of punishment

I can't believe I'm actually going to admit to this...

Real life taboo story mixed with ongoing taboo fantasy.

My family has some very pretty ladies, not a biased opinion, lets just say friends are always asking to come over for Birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas etc. because they know they'll be surrounded by very friendly, very full figured women.

Don't blame them really..

We take huge family trips to the lake twice a summer, I did the full P90X thing a month before and probably looked the best I ever have. We've always been an open family, odd nudity here and there, its not an issue at all but last summer my two cousins (29 and 32), aunt (51) and I had to get changed on our boat.. and it set me off like I have never felt before.

There they were, naked, bent over, bouncing and giggling.. Seriously, my heart was fucking pounding. I was so turned on, so guilt stricken and completely confused. To make it worse I caught my oldest cousin and aunt both sneaking a look at me. We had a full day of boating, beach, sun, wine, swimming and finally headed back for dinner.

We're at the cabin and my aunt shows up late saying her watch is missing, she must have forgot it somewhere on the beach. Asks if we can back out before it gets too late and find it, I really don't think twice, jump in the boat with her and jet back to the beach (about 2 miles away). By this stage it's pretty dark, barely any day light left, we pull up closer to the beach when she tells me she just found the watch in the boat!

Thankful, I start turning around when she tells me to stop the boat..

"We have about 30 minutes to do this..."

My heart literally drops into my stomach.

"Do what?"

She.. and I still to this day can not believe this happened.. comes in closer, about an inch away from my lips.

"I need you to promise me, absolutely PROMISE me, whatever happens stays between us forever."

Before I knew it we were making out... Never in my life have I been so hard.. As far as I was concerned, all bets were off... I pulled off her shirt and undid my shorts, she sat me on the bench, straddled me, and slid me inside of her. She must have came three times which I lasted through but the second she undid her bra it was all over for me.

We showed back at the house about 30 minutes later, with the watch and all of me probably dripping down the inside of her leg.

From that day on, my BIGGEST taboo fantasy is -- she went upstairs, confessed to my cousins what happened... and they licked all of it out of her... Just the thought of them with strands of my cum between their lips and my Aunt's pussy drives me crazy.

I'm a bad man...

Wow very hot story. Bad man you may be. Also a very Lucky one thought in my humble opinion! ;)

Current "taboo" fantasy.....

Currently.. I dream of being fucked until I cannot move by my hubby's uncle and his BIL... One at a time... Or both together.. One in my ass, One in my pussy... Better still if they take me by surprise... Show up at my office ... Just come in and lock the door behind them.. Then have to have them just leave when they are finished.. And be found by one of the firemen or sheriffs deputies that are always around.. And have a group of them take turns too... All of this taking place in my office... Which is located in our local courthouse.. Across the hall from the sheriffs & the fire chiefs office...

Tame compared to some I've read.... By its my current somewhat taboo fantasy... ;)

Wanting to see my sister seduce my wife.

My sister(okay foster sister, but we've been "siblings" for thirty years now, so for me she really is my sister.) is tall slender raven black hair and ice blue eyes, a bit of a goth look to her.

My wife is shorter with natural red hair, green eyes and a delightful set of curves. Both are very fair skinned. The two of them would look amazing together.

never going to happen for a variety of reasons, but that can't stop me from thinking about it here and there.

The total abandonment of a gangbang where men, one after another, fuck me purely for sex. I can't get enough of their hard cock's, my mind just yearning for the pure eroticness of a man, fucking me, cumming on my tits, belly or back, then pulling out, only to be replaced by another, then another, then another.............taboo, but having done this several times now, I can only yearn for the next time I get to relive this amazing source of orgasms......

The total abandonment of a gangbang where men, one after another, fuck me purely for sex. I can't get enough of their hard cock's, my mind just yearning for the pure eroticness of a man, fucking me, cumming on my tits, belly or back, then pulling out, only to be replaced by another, then another, then another.............taboo, but having done this several times now, I can only yearn for the next time I get to relive this amazing source of orgasms......

Ok this works for me;)

Wanting to see my sister seduce my wife.

My sister(okay foster sister, but we've been "siblings" for thirty years now, so for me she really is my sister.) is tall slender raven black hair and ice blue eyes, a bit of a goth look to her.

My wife is shorter with natural red hair, green eyes and a delightful set of curves. Both are very fair skinned. The two of them would look amazing together.

never going to happen for a variety of reasons, but that can't stop me from thinking about it here and there.

mhhh...delicious

I have begun chatting regularly with mysteriousme82 here. He is the kind of man who seems to be made to fuck. He pushes me in my desire to the point where I'm willing to let him take me somewhere and have him pick out people for me to fuck while he watches. His voice and the way he comes leaves me imagining myself fucked in half at his feet while his cum oozes out of every hole as he cleans himself up. My taboo fantasy is to give it all up, find him, and let him use me for his sick desires until he tires of me. To let him push my sluttiness to the extreme, where its no longer a secret but well known that I will do anything and everything in order to keep him interested in me. Where I finally embrace my slut side to the fullest thanks to him.

Of course, 'most taboo' varies by person and their comfort level in posting on the web.

Mine have pretty much all been stated in one way or another by other posters; some even by me indirectly. But I'm not willing to have certain things tied to my ID or IP address with some of the 'snooping' that's being done these days.

^^ I take it you haven't been reading the news lately. It's too political for this thread, but it's being discussed elsewhere on this site.

'Course, it's been going on for many years.

Oh that kind of snooping

^^ I take it you haven't been reading the news lately. It's too political for this thread, but it's being discussed elsewhere on this site.

'Course, it's been going on for many years.

Well, if the NSA is interested in my sex life, they must have too much time on their hands.

Not really taboo but really getting aroused lately at the thought of seducing a shy, akward male virgin. He could be younger or older. The more akward, the better. I love the thought of not only taking advantage of him but also teaching him how to please me...Getting tingly just thinking about it! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back