hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant stuff. I thank you - these pictures really lifted my mood after a rough afternoon!
Bolton stole that one, the wankers...

oh you definitely know how to melt a guys heart................er........i really mean't make a guy hard :D:D

Love these pics. And your av is HOT! Thank you:rose:

John

heheh took me a long time to figure out how to put the stupid thing up

I am loving the new avatar. Fit as fuck ;)

heheh thankyou lovely finally resized the image

Brilliant stuff. I thank you - these pictures really lifted my mood after a rough afternoon!
Bolton stole that one, the wankers...

*cuddles* glad to be of service

oh you definitely know how to melt a guys heart................er........i really mean't make a guy hard :D:D

heeehe it's all in a days work ;)

heheh took me a long time to figure out how to put the stupid thing up

heheh thankyou lovely finally resized the image

*cuddles* glad to be of service

heeehe it's all in a days work ;)

oh i do love a woman who enjoys her work.....you do enjoy nyour work dont you??? that is truly one sexy av!!!!!!

sun, cigs and sister

messing about in the garden at the weekend. Being a reject with the little sister...gotta love the sun

Last edited:
Looks like a place where you could at least go topless when nobody's around.

I don't see anyone right now.

Last edited:
hahah its cold now ;) and i have a scary pervy neighbour so.... not always clever
Yeah, it's been 70 degrees here the last few days, but we'll no doubt have more cold days and snow before it's really spring.

Can't wait to start seeing you wearing warm weather clothing. Try not to get your pervy neighbor going though.

messing about in the garden at the weekend. Being a reject with the little sister...gotta love the sun

Lucky you, with the sun! It felt like all of about 9° today up here in Paisley. It was probably warmer than that, though, just felt a bit chilly.

Looks like you enjoyed your sun, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back