Lips!!!

My wife absolutely melts when I get these slick and wet, then wrap them around her clit and gently pull. As if I were slowly nursing from her clit. Her thighs tremble and her soft feet slide over my back as she runs her fingers thru my hair. We're not really swingers and she won't let me fuck other women, dammit! But she has pimped me out to 2 of her friends while they were going through their divorces. One last year, and one about 5 months ago. Just a one time "Go in the bedroom, let him go down on you, and cum in his mouth....trust me, you'll feel like a new woman." (Wife was very drunk each time) Sometimes its really hot to just be USED, isn't it? Anyway, you didn't ask for my life story, just my lips.....so here ya go!

Very sexy!!
I got wet reading that ;)
 
Very sexy!!
I got wet reading that ;)

Thanks, would you like me to write more for you? Or maybe just a few more lip pics? I'd love for you to have the chance to cum in my mouth too, I'll talk to the Mrs ;)
 
Very sexy!!
I got wet reading that ;)

Here is one more I just took for you at work! Just slide into the bathroom and snapped this off for you (Blackberry cam is a little fuzzy :( ). Got a little hint of 5 o'clock shadow going on too, a little scruff around the edges ;)
 

Attachments

  • lips from work.jpg
    lips from work.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 201
Let's try it again, slightly downsized
 

Attachments

  • lips from work downsized.jpg
    lips from work downsized.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 226
As promised.... Johnny's lips

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
See your pair and raise you a shot of mine




its an old one from a set I did chocolate and cream

got rid of the facial hair

and the hair on a number of other places as well
 
Last edited:
Subscribe!!! I love lips! :D (and big teeth, does that make me a freak?)
 
Back
Top