I need it so very very bad. . . .

PG564E

Really Experienced
I like to read other guy's stories (private messages) on having sex with other guys.
Jacking off to them is a lot of fun and I like eating my cum a lot.

Let's turn each other on. . . how much you would love cumming in my mouth when you are so hard and horny..

Me too!

I like to read other guy's stories (private messages) on having sex with other guys.

Let's turn each other on. . . how much you would love cumming in my mouth when you are so hard and horny..

My GF always feeds me my cum and I make sure to lick up all the pre-cum. She knows how much I like to suck a big dick and teases me by talking real naughty about one of our favorite fantasies that involves being surrounded by a room full of hard dicks, so we can suck cock till our hearts delight, get covered in cum, and then lick it off each other while we rub it into our bodies. Whew...shudder...

Oh, yes and sharing and jacking off to other men's stories is so fn' hot...really hits the spot!

I like this idea

My GF always feeds me my cum and I make sure to lick up all the pre-cum. She knows how much I like to suck a big dick and teases me by talking real naughty about one of our favorite fantasies that involves being surrounded by a room full of hard dicks, so we can suck cock till our hearts delight, get covered in cum, and then lick it off each other while we rub it into our bodies. Whew...shudder...

Oh, yes and sharing and jacking off to other men's stories is so fn' hot...really hits the spot!

VERY SEXY!

Back