Summertime

Good evening everyone! Got a few more pics for you tonight. I saw a meme on facebook once that said if men knew the kinds o positions women get in to shave their legs they would demand kinkier sex. What do you think?

Alright here are the last couple from this set. I hope you are all having a wonderful sexy weekend.

I think you're right about the positions, and the weekend is already sexy with your pics up for us.:rose:

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your day and the weather is beautiful wherever you are. If not, maybe you'd like to peek over my shoulder again.

Oh my! My late night delight is about to get messy...think you could spread some more for me?? :D Hope you had a good weekend!

Love the #10 pic. Looks like ready for me to get in behind. ;)

Well, that was kind of the point. LOL

If I was within visiting range, I know I could. :devil:;):D

Oooo, big talker. You're probably right though. :D

I think you're right about the positions, and the weekend is already sexy with your pics up for us.:rose:

Thank you very much!!

Oh my! My late night delight is about to get messy...think you could spread some more for me?? :D Hope you had a good weekend!

Not right now. Maybe in some future pics. It was a good weekend. Hope yours was good too!

Mmm just perfect! All I have to say to ten is :caning:

Mmmmm....I prefer a flogger. ;)

Fresh Strawberries

I got some fresh strawberries at the farmer's market this weekend. They are so good. Anyone want some?

Attachments

• Strawberry 1.1.jpg
    Strawberry 1.1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Strawberry 2.1.jpg
    Strawberry 2.1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Strawberry 3.1.jpg
    Strawberry 3.1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
Back