Try This & Report Back

Research

thebarber69 said:
... I think you do have a good idea, lets see just who, and what has been done with the magic G-gasm out there.

You got to be doing something right Mr. G, you hit 100, so there is hope out there yet. ....I think she now has crossed the line into her bi side, and a few other things, ahem, ....

And June01, get what is called the wand, ...

This hoooman thumb, or dork *snicker* will check back in. Later.


It's called ""RESEARCH"" !!! It might even be tax deductible!!!!

KNOWING what you know now how's it feel (even if you don't get the chance) to know you could reduce BOTH your FB and her friend to quivering puddles with just two thumbs??? Cool. ya?

Personally the THUMB (or fingies) feels the best. FAR more personal being able to feel every muscle contractions and quake - how wet she is and even her PULSE through the walls of her vagina.

Toys are fun sometimes and for a change but making love ya wanna be able to FEEEEL every sensation, taste every mood and be skin to skin through every damn orgasm or G-Gasm that you can possibly squeeze outta her.
 
"The Wand" I have heard of it before. Maybe I will have to look it up!

Also, that pressing in on your abs while using a toy is also a good idea. I do have some gspot toys but havent tried them seriously yet.............but I will. :D

So far, the best way for me is with hubby holding a vib bullet on my gspot, and it absolutely sent me through the roof! :nana: His only complaint was that he had trouble holding it in place, too much wetness! :D

Very different, but VERY nice! :D

Thanks!
 
Great video, now there is something that I have to do :), set up a video camera. Doing it that way is different then the thumb, and you can squeze the nipples as well, but if she is a screamer, better have a good set of walls in the house, or put a sound proof room up in an apartment ( someone might think she is getting killed ;) ).

Now for the research end, my test subject one, tryed to get a friend off the way I did her. Well eather her thumb isn't as strong, or she just didn't feel that spot inside of her friend. Needless to say, there was a panic call the other night, and I just had to bring the thumb and visit. She has now tryed the Bi side, and I guess she likes it. The only trouble is this other woman has never, and repeate never had a orgasm. This one is 39 years old, divorced, never really got into sex, dosen't have one sexy lingerie outfit in her insamble, dosen't have a toy, masterbates to what she thought was an orgasm once or twice a week. She has nothing to fear with the looks of her body, geat tits, and legs to die for. She was kind of sceptical about what subject one had told her, but was curious as well about the bi aspect, and new there was something else out there that might make her feel a bit more sexy then she thought she was. Well enter the thumb, now she was really horrifyed about me coming over and seeing these two, but my friend instructed her as she should lay a certain way, she could even cover herself so as just to expose the working end of her. I for the life of me could not find her leather spot, probed, flicked, rubbed, thumped, got my thumb running arround in circles, but that majic spot just didn't show up. I sugested to my friend to let those two get a bit personal with each other, and then we would try again. After an hour of fun those two had, well, it showed up, and the magic thumb struck. She being stimulated, and a bit dry, I could feel the rise inside of her G spot, her heart beat must have been heightened, and now I felt the pulse inside. I talked to her, letting her know what might happen, and my friend kept up stimulating her breasts, now they were having a good time, and she started to respond to the stimulation on her G spot. She just didn't come, she started to contract on my thumb, then there was a lot of fluid right before she started with the shakes, and loud (not just a bit of a scream), very loud screams, almost to crack glass. Keeping pressure on her G spot, and alternating from pressing to swirling arround, she had maybe 8 or 9 in a row, then just kindof slowed down for a bit, then again I felt her contractions and then she started to flow from her pussy (not piss this time, but a honest to goodness squirting orgasm). Talk about nectar of the Gods, and not just a bit of a flow, this was to the point of scooping it up with a hand and just licking it up. This woman just kept on going, and going, she actually at one point bit my friends nipple, making her scream, then she kept cuming. She had multiples, going from the pulse on her G spot, to the contracting of her muscles in her pussy, the thing that embaresed her most was in the mist of one of her many G gasms, she was farting, but, it happens.

Now Mr. G, this is the third one, that will proably never again feel like there some sexless lump in society, she and her friend are now going out to get her some sexy clothing, and hitting the toy store, funny what a few orgasms can do to a womans lebedo. The thing I find odd is there always the straight laced ones, not letting themselfs go in real time life, very frumpy, and not letting on that there the hellions they really are. Heck I'm nothing to look at, but I do know the power of the thumb, maybe we should start a group, "The thumb powered ones", make a national order of this :D, teaching this to others is the big thing, we just can't let all these woman try to find there sexuality, or erotic side. We have to be the patient ones and show them just what a real orgasm is. I had better get off my soap box now, but just the way I feel.

And by the way, two thumbs in 2 erotic woman, Priceless. Now I will take my leave, and go wandering the halls again. See what other trouble I can get into here :rolleyes:.

Research, what a great word!! :eek:
 
WooooHOOOOO !!!!

""Now Mr. G, this is the third one, that will proably never again feel like there some sexless lump in society, she and her friend are now going out to get her some sexy clothing, and hitting the toy store, funny what a few orgasms can do to a womans libido.""

You, Sir, are officially having waaay too much fun. Certainly more than me - But then that's cool. That's why I posted the Technique in the first place. I figure even if I'm not getting any NOW - when I croak I'm gonna have a MESS O chicks waiting for me to thank me in the NICEST ways they can imagine. I figure I can use the good Karma. Who couldn't? And now YOU have given THREE lumpless ladies a SEXUAL EPIPHANY !!! AttaGO, dude. Good Karma spreads as easily as a happy hooker's legs. Crude I know but true ONE good turn (or G-Gasm in these cases) deserves another and another and another. How cool is it that "subject's" 1st bi-adventure turned out THIS WELL for her friend and that YOU lead the way. You'll find she is now or will soon be COMPLETELY HOOKED on this and she'll be as hard to lose as poo on soccer cleats. Which is probably a GOOD thang.

Yes, RESEARCH is a wondrous thing. Have fun and we all hope you find the time to cum back often with tails of your conquests and conversions so I can continue to feel lonely and jealous!! ROCK-ON dude!!!!
 
thebarber69 said:
I can only tell you that Special lady #1 thinks your info is SO outstanding that it should be put into a book and put in everyones hands.

Actually, someone's already done such a book ... and it's a good thing. ;)

G Spot Orgasms & Female Ejaculation Ebook, The G Spot - in Focus: Pleasure at Your Fingertips

The following passages are excerpted from the G Spot Orgasms & Female Ejaculation Ebook, The G Spot - in Focus: Pleasure at Your Fingertips. by John Perry, PhD (original G-Spot book co-author) and Jim Thomsen

* 60 diagrams, and 125 photos
* From the Introduction, outlining common acceptance of G Spot Orgasms and the variation in location.
* A paragraph describing how to find the G Spot yourself or with a partner
* A discussion of the different positions and depth of the G Spot, along with photos & descriptions
* Why the G Spot is called "Elusive" and the end of Blissful Ignorance to help improve your sex life
* Finally, the reasons and rewards of finding & stimulating the G Spot are outlined

Check out the beautiful photos (in the Shockwave image, top right) of what one (particular) G-spot actually looks like (via laproscopy) and one of squirting.


Knock yourselves out, everyone. :kiss:
 
Noor said:
How about some discussion on how a woman can do it all by herself...

june01 said:
Also, that pressing in on your abs while using a toy is also a good idea. I do have some gspot toys but havent tried them seriously yet.............but I will. :D

Yes, externally pressing down on the lower ab area just above the pubic bone ads a delicious pressure to the spot. Works either while using a Crystal Wand or fingers. Alone or with a partner.

What's nice is when the pressure from your hand meets the pressure from your partner's. You each can vary the amount of pressure -- back and forth, back and forth -- or hold equally steady (or just one of you pushing). It's a totally mind blowing experience to watch each other's reaction with every minute exchange of pressure and rhythm.
 
Last edited:
eudaemonia said:
Yes, externally pressing down on the lower ab area just above the pubic bone ads a delicious pressure to the spot. Works either while using a Crystal Wand or fingers. Alone or with a partner.

Kegel exerciser huh? Hmmm...
 
Not worthy of this knowlage

Mr. G. all I can do is bow at your humble feet for this info. Been busy (damn work) the last few weeks but have done some good research.

But first *bows to the G man, I am not worthy of this info, but thanks :D *

Now that is overwith, phew where do I start. Was invited to a Jack and Jill, adult toy party this last week by the friend of my first one. Well only to get many questions about this ilusive G spot. I'm no instructor, but I sure did have some fun there, and you know, only one (that was the one I went with) had NOT even heard of the G spot, NOT even the one selling the damn toys. There were 14 people there, and not only did this turn into a free for all, there were some that actually got there first G gasm there. I used the one that I went with (didn't really know her other than from that one night, nice ass and boobs ;) ). This woman not only got off in the first few min, but after the third set of finger snappin G gasms, flooded the floor. I don't think there was a sound other than her screaming and hearing her toes cracking threw her G gasms in that house, many women had there mouths open, and were asking questions threw the screams. I went threw the making sure the nails were cut very short, clean, what pressure to use on that spot, the whole gamut. Well you take it from there, actually used her as the test subject, with a few of the women, and men and showed how to press on that magic spot, to get them to where they were going. Toy party now was no longer a toy party, but what fun those people had there, PRICELESS. I now know why women do get frustrated with the male, no wants other than to just jump on a woman and get there rocks off. The few that asked questions, actually got into it, and wanted to see what it felt like, and how the woman responded, few eye brows, and a few words were spoken, but those women then did enjoy the fun once they got home, and it was tryed on them. I have at least 6 of those women that have tryed it, liked it, and want more of it. Email works wonders, but all this typing, and questions and answers, damn, just don't have time for myself now :rolleyes: , like I'm complaining.

And yes eudaemonia, the dvd of liquid sex, great, just great, I have gotten that book, and it has helped a lot on some folks at this end seeing how, and what to feel for. Thanks for that info.

So for now, I must get back to the grind of work, but just to let you know, this jonnie seed of G gasm and instructing it is doing the best to get that info out there, now all I have to do is get some of these women on this darn board to let you know how they enjoy it!! ;)
 
A video is worth a thousand posts

All I can say is I watched the video and was amazed. I then performed the same type of touch and she drenched and gripped my fingers so much. It was great.
 
The other night my wife and I had sex. I had not planned on using my thumb on her in that position. However it just happened that way. (she loves to have her butt played with). After she got really turned on, with some lube on my thumb, I tried it out on her. It felt really, really good to her, she was moaning and moving about, however, there was something missing, either I wasn't hitting the right spot, or something. After a while we moved on to other things. But I will keep trying.
 
JrinTX, it is an ilusive spot to hit, but it can be hit easy, you have to think like the G spot, if you know what a raspberry looks like, and if you take it and feel it with your thumb, think of that G spot like that, takes a bit to find it, but once you find it, look out :D .
 
Keep Trying

Good analogy - sort of. From my feedback, the problem is the raspberry just doesn't appear in some women sometimes. Once it has happened once it is achievable thereafter but that first one can be a bitch. I advise couples to keep playing, do regular foreplay stuff and keep getting her more and more turned on and every now and then go back to the G. If it is stimulated over and over again a BIT each time it seems to trigger things easier than one big "ALL OR NUFFIN" attempt. Try that if to doesn't happen within the first 3 to 5 minutes. Don't continue if nothing much is happening. She'll just get sore.

I've been lucky I guess. Everybody I've done it too worked within the first minute or two and we just had a GREAT time after and each time thereafter but some women need more stimulation, more time. Keeping the stimulation up and returning to the G several times seems to work the best.

Good luck and keep going. It sounds like you're really close and ask barber if it's WORTH it in the end.
 
Last edited:
Oh master of the G info

Good day Master G, fits good don't it. Many many tales of good findings on this side of the earth. Out of respect I won't go into great details, but this is one for those that can't seem to get it by themselfs (now I won't get into how or why by yourself) ahem. By education to a very wonderful woman, she wanted to learn with some skeptic on her having a good multiple G gasm. She did what she was told to do, and did find it, and with some coaxing, she did do the thump, and malled that little sucker into a mind blowing experiance. The smarts of this thread has to be commended, for we now keep spreading the welth of this info to many, and those just seem to want more and more. Subject 1 and 3 are now happy living together, they just love the G gasm, and still look for that ocational male input, but not me any longer, as I have one that is very interested in learing all that she can do. And on another note, the squirting, and the vast amount of fluids that now seem to flow from her is in a all time high. And sure as can be the squirt did happen. Great stuff, and recomended to all you ladys, and gents out here. Learn it, enjoy it, and do it, is all I can say.
 
Just a wee bump ...

... so Leighanne can find it a little easier.

How 'bout some of you LURKURZ posting some RESEARCH? Come ON. Contribute or I'll revoke your G-Gasm privileges for two weeks.

No cookies either!!

Has anybody played with the ginger sprigs? Wasabi sauce. Who's having FUN out there? It's SUMMER. We all gotta get a little sand in our suits.
 
Darn right Mr G. got to get those lurkers in the halls to get out here and say there piece. Heck can't let just a few enjoy this wonderful education. What no one wants to make there woman scream with delight. It's the only way to go, learn, spread that welth, and carry a soft club to keep those woman away after they know you know.
 
Thanks from her and I, but do have a question

I would like to know if anyone can tell me where all this fluid comes from. I had thought for years I knew how to rub a woman the right way, but a few years ago I read here how to do this in detail and have tried it on several and think that most of them were close, but couldn't let go. I started seeing a younger woman several months back. She is 28 and I am 43. To say there is chemistery between us is a very big understatement and we have also fell very deeply in love. Ok, I know, get back to the question. She had never squirted before and did the first time we spent the night together. She did freak a little when it happend and has since learn to let it go almost every time she cums, even without rubbing her G-spot. I can be just licking and sucking her clit and she give me a mouthful. I know this isn't urine and had for many years wanted to be able to please a woman this way. I like the taste very much and it does very some. I just am wondering where this fluid comes from. I have had her soak me and two beds almost completely in one night and since I have started drinking it, we can have a dry place to lay, sometimes. I have filled up on her cum and it has almost gotten to where I have no room left to swallow more. Thats when I started to wonder where this all comes from. I know she becomes very thirsty after a few hours of play like this. Due to the volume of her squirting and the amout of times she can do this, I have to wonder, and I drinking urine after all. I don't know where else it could come from.
 
5 AM - too tired to write a bunch

This is from a post / question I tried to answer from another thread. Hope it helps.

Mainly I hope you are satisfied with giving her multiples and the squirting is a side issue. One day she may want to STOP squirting and I don't think you can. G-Gasms on the other hand aren't (necessarily) wet to the extent of soaking your bed. I think it's sad that so many want to have their woman squirt and think multiple G-Gasms without squirting is a failure of some kind.

**************************

Even the so-called sexperts are unsure what is happening, where it's coming from, what it is, why some do and some don't and how it even happens.

Rest assured that for MOST women it is NOT urine. Does the occasional woman lose control when she's excited and has a full bladder. Of course but the sexually induced - usually G-Gasm type squirting is NOT urine. Anybody who has experienced it knows how pungent urine is and this stuff is sweet, somewhat viscous and doesn't look or taste or SMELL like pee. Many women who do this are terribly embarrassed thinking they have peed but 99% of the time it isn't and it is damn well obvious if it is examined and not the subject of a panic attack.

From what I've read the liquid that is squirted is PROBABLY a massive build up fluids in the SKEENE GLANDS which line the walls of the vagina and are there for who knows what purpose - possibly assistance in childbirth which I think is what the GSpot is for too.

Because of the idiocy of porno squirt videos it seems women who don't know any better think THEY normally ejaculate too and when they don't they think they are some kind of failures. Ditto their dork boyfriends. Many try and try to attain this "talent" The down side is that when they do it is something you can't really shut off. It may not happen every time but it MIGHT. Quickies in the car or any other spot that might be fun but big messes are not a great idea.

BTW the question I am MOST asked these days is not how to CUM that way but how to stop squirting and as far as I know once you start doing that all the time you can't stop. Some women produce a tiny amount and as you've read, some soak through beach towels and still flood the basement, drown pets and can put out medium sized forest fires!! Don't forget this stuff is an organic fluid from your bod so if you soak the car and it waits a few days in the sunshine it's gonna smell like a whole herd of varmints crawled under your seats to die!!
 
*Bows to master* Mr G. now I couldn't of described it any better. The best part of the mass flood is ohhh, it tasts sooooo good, sweet, hmmm hmmm good (might get some infrigment rights on that line). But it happens and some ladies out there get embarassed about it. But it's wonderfull to see a woman that had problems having an orgasm, and after a G gasm have this all of a sudden to start this, she thinks there is something wrong with it, and there is nothing wrong, just have to clean up, but heck that's what soap is for, and the car thing, well best just get it clean right away or the vultures will be following you.
 
Thanks

I guess I should have been more clear on some of what I stated. I agree that the main thing is she is pleased, the squirting is just an extra. Actually she like to see herself squirting as well.I do wonderif she will have this happen every time she has an orgasm, it seems so for now and with me. We were apart for awhile and I am not sure if she has been with anyone else since she has started this and I don't intend to ask. I care for her deeply and just want her happy as well as as pleased as possable. Like I said before I like drinking her juices and was just curious as to where so much might be stored. Iknow it has never had the smell of urine and it does very in taste. Thanks so much for the replies and for the instruction at the beginning of all of this. I hope to continue to learn more in the ways of pleasing.
 
Back
Top