Best Incest Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second Whispersecrets nomination. And give my vote to
"Build for one thing"

Now there's a great story :)

I do very much like a story called Deb, where bro and sis are finding out about sex and enjoying their first time together through a backrub. Don't know the author.

Havocman said:
I would like to nominate and recommend Coming To My Senses by Jool

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=1484

Havoc :cool:

I'm going with Havoc on this one. I've never written a letter to anyone about their work before, but when I read this stroy I just had to let Jool know that her story was well written and enjoyable also.

So my nomination goes to Jool for Coming to my senses.

'Goodbye Sis, Hello Bro' (or 'In-breeding Begins With Breast Feeding') by Deborah.

[Edited by Roger Simian on 12-29-2000 at 07:47 AM]

I also have to agree with Wispersecrets. "Built For One Thing" is the best story I've read on this or any other website. It definitely deserves this pick. Anybody who hasn't read it, READ IT!

Janie & Dell

I nominate Janie & Dell. Never before have I read a story like this one.

Janie & Dell: A Fresh Perspective

I read Madame Pandora's "Janie & Dell: A Fresh Perspective" today and thought it was excellent! I definitly want to nominate it. So well-written, so sensual as well as HOT, and even a Happy Ending!!!

I must agree with those who nominate "Built For One Thing" as best story. This is definitely the hottest story I've yet to read on this site.

There are two Great Stories

There are two Great stories and they are Layover Ch1 and Ch2. Two was better. Also Young and in the Woods with IndianAsian. Those are my picks for the Incest Stories.

eh, i dunno

while as one story goes, built for one thing definitely has my vote, as a series, the son takes charge stories got my attention, i sincerely hope that if the writer of those is out there reading this, please keep them coming

Whispersecret said:
I nominate Built for One Thing. The story is very well-written. It's worth reading just for the similies alone.

Yeah fuck it this will be it. Winner

Best Incest Story? Lickety Split, by AhMyGoddess...in all its chapters. Truly a literary work, from all its viewpoints, and it made me wetter than a duck in water. Excellent work.

I agree with Killermuffin - Madame Pandora certainly captured the wicked recesses of the male mind. The story is HOT.

For a long time, I thought it would be Built for One Thing, until I read Janie and Dell by Madame Pandora. I haven't recovered yet!
Another vote for Janie and Dell :)

I'll vote for Janie and Dell as well, I also thought that Built for One Thing was the best one I had ever read but after reading Janie and Dell I have changed my mind.

My hat goes off to you Madame Pandora.

I want to nominate Built for One Thing as my favorite story. It is one of the hottest mother son stories I have read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back