The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh huh....

Well. I knew. Past experience tells me. That after the sting is over, I'm stuck in the gutter for a loooooong time. I got so little work done the last time around because I was such a twitchy wreck in my cubical

I meant to ask you if you had the same side effects as last time.

Grins

Prolly a good thing I'm not really in a talking mood today, or I would have come poke at you just to see for myself.

Tired, but that's nothing new these days ;)
Otherwise, absolutely fine...and your lovely self?

Well as of now, I'm on vacation which is great. Though I can't seem to stand still, I've just been going all over the place, movies, stores, hell just taking some road I've never used because why not? Also I fell asleep way too early so I'm not going to bed anytime soon.

So yeah, I'm doing good.

Well as of now, I'm on vacation which is great. Though I can't seem to stand still, I've just been going all over the place, movies, stores, hell just taking some road I've never used because why not? Also I fell asleep way too early so I'm not going to bed anytime soon.

So yeah, I'm doing good.

smiles a little wider and gives another hug

Happy to hear it!
And those roads are there to be taken, after all ;)

smiles a little wider and gives another hug

Happy to hear it!
And those roads are there to be taken, after all ;)

*smiles back, and hugs*

It's always something I wanted to do as a kid when my dad or whoever was driving. They'd always take the same roads to church or store, almost never taking the other paths. I would look at the other road and wonder what was on that side. Now I do take the other roads when ever I can.

*smiles back, and hugs*

It's always something I wanted to do as a kid when my dad or whoever was driving. They'd always take the same roads to church or store, almost never taking the other paths. I would look at the other road and wonder what was on that side. Now I do take the other roads when ever I can.

The best thing about taking the road less travelled is never knowing quite what you'll see oe hear...who you'll meet and, ultimately, where you'll end up...those are my favourite roads! :D

The best thing about taking the road less travelled is never knowing quite what you'll see oe hear...who you'll meet and, ultimately, where you'll end up...those are my favourite roads! :D

I agree, they're the most fun to take. Tomorrow (today?) I may stay home. Gas is kind of low so I'll need to wait until pay day to fill it back up. That and I need to catch up on somethings.

tumblr_masoimZgzu1rhtjv0o6_250.gif

Fuck this bullshit.

Fuck you.

Fuck it.

I'm done.

Dream,

I hope everything's okay. Don't let things around here (even things behind the scenes) get to you. It's so not worth it. If you enjoy being here, then you should be here. Don't let people chase you away. Put them on ignore. It works wonders.

Busy! On a tea break at the moment.

ALT~

Damn. It's bone chilling cold today. Good thing I just lit a fire to chase the cold out of the house.

Apparently everyone is!

It got cold here, too. It was 70 over the weekend, I don't think we're touching that again for a bit.

Dream,

I hope everything's okay. Don't let things around here (even things behind the scenes) get to you. It's so not worth it. If you enjoy being here, then you should be here. Don't let people chase you away. Put them on ignore. It works wonders.

Dream... what she said.... ^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back