Sequel Advise?

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
I'm trying to write a sequel to my Christmas incest tale Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift for valentine's day. in the sequel, stepdaughter is on winter break from college & joins mom & stepdad for a ski vacation.

What I'm unsure of is whether Mom knows that her hubby fucked her daughter Christmas eve?

???

Aren't you the author? What was your intention when it was written? You can always make up some scene in between the stories where hubby or daughter admit what they did to the mom.

You mention the mom often enough that I think she should have heard and peeked, just like the daughter did that one Christmas! Good story, but I saw three typos.

Last edited:
Aren't you the author? What was your intention when it was written? You can always make up some scene in between the stories where hubby or daughter admit what they did to the mom.

You mention the mom often enough that I think she should have heard and peeked, just like the daughter did that one Christmas! Good story, but I saw three typos.

three typos- and I had an editor! oy. :eek:

I had no sequel in mind when I wrote the story, beyond the faint glimmer of daughter going upstairs & encountering Mom, but it was faint because of my limited writing time. The concept of a V Day continuation just came to me this morning.

three typos- and I had an editor! oy. :eek:

I had no sequel in mind when I wrote the story, beyond the faint glimmer of daughter going upstairs & encountering Mom, but it was faint because of my limited writing time. The concept of a V Day continuation just came to me this morning.

Trust me, coming from someone who has written and read a ton of incest stories no one cares about any detail whatsoever.

The reason I personally never write sequels is all they become is the two relatives fucking in a different setting

"and in the next chapter, mom takes it in the swimming pool!"

That's all they want and that's why I don;t write them for me its the "thrill of the kill" that magical first time they cross the line, after that? boring.

But that's me. You're the writer and your premise sounds fine and as I said don;t sweat details you don;t need them.

My opinion on mom is unless she is going to "join in" don't have her know.

wow, I edited this to say this was my 10,000th post! Jeez I need a life

I'm trying to write a sequel to my Christmas incest tale Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift for valentine's day. in the sequel, stepdaughter is on winter break from college & joins mom & stepdad for a ski vacation.

What I'm unsure of is whether Mom knows that her hubby fucked her daughter Christmas eve?

As I asked in the contest thread (not sure which you'd see first), did you leave it ambiguous on the original story? If so, then you're probably good either way, you just need to figure out what works best in the new story.

And as the writer, you have the ability (advantage?) to decide how you want it to go. Unless you totally contradict yourself, you really can't be wrong.

Trust me, coming from someone who has written and read a ton of incest stories no one cares about any detail whatsoever.

The reason I personally never write sequels is all they become is the two relatives fucking in a different setting

"and in the next chapter, mom takes it in the swimming pool!"

That's all they want and that's why I don;t write them for me its the "thrill of the kill" that magical first time they cross the line, after that? boring.

But that's me. You're the writer and your premise sounds fine and as I said don;t sweat details you don;t need them.

My opinion on mom is unless she is going to "join in" don't have her know.

wow, I edited this to say this was my 10,000th post! Jeez I need a life

but of course Mom has to join in! another taboo must fall, and simply extending to anal won't do...

As I asked in the contest thread (not sure which you'd see first), did you leave it ambiguous on the original story? If so, then you're probably good either way, you just need to figure out what works best in the new story.

And as the writer, you have the ability (advantage?) to decide how you want it to go. Unless you totally contradict yourself, you really can't be wrong.

I didn't leave it ambiguous, more open ended, with daughter going up the stairs & step dad finishing playing santa, hoping wife slept through it all.

I didn't leave it ambiguous, more open ended, with daughter going up the stairs & step dad finishing playing santa, hoping wife slept through it all.

Well, there you go. You have your two options, and it is ambiguous -- did she sleep through or not? What you need to decide now, it seems to me, is which situation is better for your new story.

Well, there you go. You have your two options, and it is ambiguous -- did she sleep through or not? What you need to decide now, it seems to me, is which situation is better for your new story.

indeed, but I'm not that far along & hoped for some "market intelligence" as to which might prove more popular, if either works- as I suspect will be the case, though the Mom knowing spins it down a whole nother rabbit hole of deep dark perversions... instead of just Mom's shock at discovering, then joining in, it would involve Mom scheming, Dad scheming, and daughter twisted between...

indeed, but I'm not that far along & hoped for some "market intelligence" as to which might prove more popular, if either works- as I suspect will be the case, though the Mom knowing spins it down a whole nother rabbit hole of deep dark perversions... instead of just Mom's shock at discovering, then joining in, it would involve Mom scheming, Dad scheming, and daughter twisted between...

Well I don't write incest, so I can't tell you what's more popular, but I'm not sure that's a good way to look at it anyway. I'd go back to what do you want to write? What else do you see happening, and which case -- sleeping or not -- helps it along?

Well I don't write incest, so I can't tell you what's more popular, but I'm not sure that's a good way to look at it anyway. I'd go back to what do you want to write? What else do you see happening, and which case -- sleeping or not -- helps it along?

thanks. I'll see how it goes.

image.php

I'm trying to write a sequel to my Christmas incest tale Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift for valentine's day…What I'm unsure of is whether Mom knows that her hubby fucked her daughter Christmas eve?... The concept of a V Day continuation just came to me this morning.

As lovergirl posted – who cares?

The bigger issue of course is why aren’t you going to write something original for the contest? Why recycle 2012 characters and locales into the New Year?

Sequel … which in just a couple of your sentences morphed into a Continuation

Another contestant trying to take advantage by bending the rules? C’mon man! You’re better than this…

image.php

I'm trying to write a sequel to my Christmas incest tale Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift for valentine's day…What I'm unsure of is whether Mom knows that her hubby fucked her daughter Christmas eve?... The concept of a V Day continuation just came to me this morning.

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Dear Sir H,

While the rules and dates for the A.I.R. Valentines Day Contest have not yet been published I have to warn you that sequels/continuations/run ons/chapters and/or whatever you’re calling them these days, will not be accepted into our contest.

Something new and fresh and original please…

2013 Valentines Day Contest

)ny-bed-blonde-pink-lingerie-busty-underwear-panties-Sexy-Pics-Imagineglow-Love-nice-Sexy-women-top-favourites-giggity_large.jpg

What I put in bold is 2 things

One popularity varies from reader to reader. You heard my take that sequels are boring and annoy me in incest, but for every one of me there is a person who feels the other way. You will not hit it perfectly its not possible to appeal to everyone.

The second thing is in IMO writing for the readers is the kiss of death to your creative flow. If you worry about them, you're blocking your own creativity and pissing off the muse.

But that's my two cents you've been at this longer than I have by far.

What I put in bold is 2 things

One popularity varies from reader to reader. You heard my take that sequels are boring and annoy me in incest, but for every one of me there is a person who feels the other way. You will not hit it perfectly its not possible to appeal to everyone.

The second thing is in IMO writing for the readers is the kiss of death to your creative flow. If you worry about them, you're blocking your own creativity and pissing off the muse.

But that's my two cents you've been at this longer than I have by far.

appreciate the sincere advice

Back