Buckaroo Bonanza

DellaDivina

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 7, 2013
Posts
149
Dellaloosa was a small town on the Mexican border, just within the state line of Texas. It was early in the morning when Martina Garcia woke up in the arms of a saloon hostess named Destiny Ann. She was a sweet face gal, with a rounded bosom and soft chestnut hair. Martina lay in her arms for awhile, enjoying the feeling of bodily warmth and security, so missing from the usual world of a gun fighter.

After awhile she reached up and tenderly fondled one of Destiny Ann's breasts, running her thumb around her big nipple. Destiny woke with a start and then relaxed. "Sorry sugar. I'd love to have you again, but Terry says we ain't supposed to stay in bed in the morning lessin' the client can pay extra. Can you pay extra?" She asked, as her hands ran down Martina's slender hips, quickly finding her bush.

Martina shook her head reluctantly as Destiny Ann cupped her mound and urged her nipple into Martina's mouth. "Well that is too bad, 'cause your one Hell cat in the sack." Destiny Ann actually sounded sad, for a whore, and kissed her tenderly, before letting go of her mound.

Martina lay back and watched Destiny rise from the bed and pee into the bedpan, before walking over the the dresser and taking down a big bowel of water. She washed her face, and other more personal areas, quickly and efficiently, before covering her luscious curves in lingerie, a pink skirt and blouse and then a purple corset. Destiny sat and reapplied her heavy makeup, turned her hair up, and then turned toward the door. She looked back, to where Martina still lay, naked as the day she was born, and blew her a kiss, before leaving.

With a sigh, Martina got out of bed and cleaned herself up as well. She stretched in front of the floor length mirror. Her slender body was covered with the dust of the road, and desperately needed a long bath, the Destiny had not seemed to mind overly much. Her skin was the brown of her Hispanic heritage, though her mother's white ancestory shown through in her straight dark brown hair, which feel free about her shoulders and her hazel eyes. She tied it back into a loose ponytail, before dressing in dungarees, a white button up shirt and a leather vest. Lastly she donned her cowboy boots and Stetson hat. Over her outfit, she buckled the belt holding her twin peacemakers.

Her time of leisure was over. It was time to go down to the bar and see about finding work, to tide her over until something came along.

OOC: This is an old west. You can be a whore, a cowboy, a gun fighter, and Indian or whatever else you wish. You need to write two paragraphs per post. You MUST describe your character, physically, in your first post! You don't need to PM me to join, but don't join if your not going to commit. Our OOC thread is HERE.
 
Last edited:
The sun was setting casting the dusty dessert like town in a golden hue, the men and women of Dellaloosa walked to their houses chatting with each other happily as they went to go about their business and greet the fresh new morning. The town was still growing but right now it was nothing more than a quaint collection of houses situated right against a few mountains. A few farms laid nestled a couple miles out and as the morning began to grow the famers began moving out to the fields to take in the days crops.


Sheriff Alex Tiberius Stone watched the morning sunrise from his balcony. His rough stubble lined jaw worked up and down as he got rid of the stiffness of the night. He waked naked except for a pair of black long dungarees. Even though he wasn’t dressed his trusty old colt was nestled against his ass the cold steel comforting him even as he felt safe. Alex had been around long enough to knew this sort of place could snap at any moment and it was best to snap right back if you had the chance.

He gave the sun a few more minutes of his time before he turned on the balls of his feet and disappeared back into his small little house. He ignored the comfort of his bed and instead went to his closet/bathroom. He grabbed the bowl of cold water waiting for him as well as his straight razor and got to work shoring up his close-cropped black hair. He left his five o clock shadow and only tightened it before admiring himself in the small pocket mirror he kept around. Alex Stone was a handsome man with deep tan skin and the most alluring pair of electric green eyes, his features were strong and defined from his jaw down to the biceps and muscles dominating his body, he was a lean wiry man but his years of bounty hunting had given him a hardened physique and the nick name “angel”.

Of course now he was a lawman

He washed his face and turned pulling on his cowboy boots and pushing a small hold out pistol into the left boot. His colt came out next spinning his hand before sliding into the rough leather belt he buckled on, a second colt slid into the holster on his left before a large bowie knife slid into the back. He pulled on a simple white linen shirt and tucked it in admiring the way the shirt fit against his body for a second before a simple black vest joined it. He grabbed his black Stetson and popped it on his head before finally grabbing his fathers old riding duster.

“Time to go to work” He murmured pulling it on and moving out the door to face the day.

A few minutes later

“Good morning” Alex said tipping his head at a few ladies walking by as he and Shadow moved across the dusty hard packed road. The sun was up in the sky by now casting the sort of heat you could only find in Dellaloosa. He saw the Sheriffs station waiting at the end of the road but ignored it instead turning to the bar right across from the town’s main square. Shadow sensed the change and looked at the bar before shaking her head and giving a gentle huff.

“It aint that” Alex growled at her frowning “I have to check up on the robbery last week tell them I found the bandit”

She gave a soft snort and Alex smiled knowing she probably rolled her eyes at his excuse. It was technically true but one of his deputies could have done it. Alex wasn’t even sure why he was going, why he was tempting himself like that. She was a cruel mistress to have and even though he had kicked her long ago some times he still liked to stare at her and see if she was just as wonderful as she had been all those years ago.

He guided Shadow to the pegs and tied her up giving the midnight black mustang a soft scratch behind her ears. He turned to go into the bar and felt her soft nip on his back. It was a warning as well as a be careful and a part of him was glad she still cared so much after all these years.

“I’ll be fine” Alex called to her going to the swinging doors “In and out before you can even miss me”

Her snicker said yeah right

He stepped in and put his hat on the stand ignoring the hustle and bustle of the bar. The usual drunks were already hanging out smoking and drinking and eying the women flocking around. Since it was a working day the bar wasn’t too filled up, the only ones inside were the career alcoholics and low life’s of society. Of course they all tightened up once the caught his gleaming sheriffs badge and he made sure to give each of them a “hello” as he made his way to the bar.

And there she was

Standing just as tall and as pretty as she always looked the liquid called for him to take just one sip. How many years had he lost drowning himself in alcohol? How many lives had he ruined just to get enough money for one more bottle? Alex couldn’t remember but he knew the one person whose life it had ruined.

His daughters

He sat down at the bar and ordered water trying to ignore the curious stares brought his way. Alex could feel the liquid calling to him more know and he kept ignoring it instead deciding to drink his water and just leave. He would send Tom or one of the boys to talk to the owner.

It was best he get out of here as soon as possible
 
Destiny Ann Cartwright padded quietly down the hallway, her shoes in her hands. She knew that the bartender would be around to rouse the girls and guys still sleeping, from their rest, unless there was a sign on the door indicating that they had paid for extra time, in just a few minutes. She wanted to let them sleep. As she tiptoed down the stairs, she thought back to her night with Miss Garcia. It had been a wet and wild one, to be sure and she hoped to see her again some time.

Destiny Ann liked girls and well as guys, and never really had a favorite to one or two. It seemed to her that sharing her body, for the pleasure, and the money, was about all a girl like her could hope for. True love was for schoolmarms and shopkeepers. Cowboys and saloon girls weren't meant for long term relationships. The cowboys were always on the trail, and the saloon girls had always been with too many people to have any surprise left in a relationship.

When she was at the base of the stairs she slipped the high heel shoes back on her feet and pushed open the door to the main saloon floor. The saloon was the called the Long Horn Hideout, and it was a bit of a dive. She had been working here for the past five years, ever since her father kicked her out of the house and then shot himself with his pistol.

It, like every other saloon around, had a long, low bar, with bottle of various vintages stacked up behind it. Over the bar hung a picture of Venus, painted by someone back east, who liked his women plump and naked. There were twenty or so round tables, with thrice repaired chairs and small, unlit oil lamps. Opposite the bar was a long stage, where she and the other girls would get up to dance, and flash the boys their unmentionables. A piano sat near the stage, usually manned by a man older than sin, with the perverse nature of Satan himself.

Destiny Ann wandered around the tables, greeting the regulars. She noted the sheriff sitting at one of the tables, nursing a water. Now there was a man handsome enough to attract even her jaded eye. She wandered over to him, and ran a well rehearsed hand down his shoulder, before coming around to face him.

"Well howdy Sheriff. Ain't it kinda early to see you in here? Trouble usually starts later the day." She looked up for a moment, and noticed Miss Garcia entering the bar. Now there was a gal who could fill a pair of dungarees. She might be a bit slender for Destiny Ann's tastes, but the way she walked with what she had was something to behold.

----------------------------------

Martina Garcia entered the bar through the door to the upstairs, and found herself in a rather quiet saloon. It was in stark contrast to the bustling place it had been the night before. There were a couple of old drunks, and a couple of well to do ones as well, swilling drinks by morning's first light, but mostly it was empty.

She spotted Destiny Ann flirting with a tall, handsome man and smirked. She certainly didn't loose any time. Part of her felt slightly jealous, but the other part tapped it down. She had paid for her time, and that was all that she had gotten... some time. There wasn't enough money in the world to buy true love and she wasn't going to find it with a two bit flossy, even if she was beautiful and bouncy.

Walking to the bar, she asked a tired looking bartender where she could get a good breakfast. He wasn't the same man as the night before. This one was balding, with a lean face and a bushy brow. He peered over his spectacles at her disapprovingly. She guessed it was her attire. Not to many women went around dressed in men's clothing. Well she didn't give a flying fuck what the old fart though. It was comfortable, and she wasn't about to change for him, or anyone else for that matter.

"You might try the Mable's across the street. They serve a mighty good breakfast."
 
“Morning Destiny” Alex said feeling her well-practiced hand running across his back and smiling. Even though there was a considerable age difference Alex had always been a little smitten with the sweet girl known as Destiny Ann. She was a spitfire (even in the bed room eh had heard) and she was always willing to come pay the middle-aged man a visit and a flirt. He had never acted on it (he didn’t want to pay for her services) but he still liked her in a way.

“I was just going to tell your boss about his recent bandit attack” Alex said finishing his water and leaning back his shirt opening a little more to reveal the tan hard muscles underneath “but I decided I’d have one of my deputies come tell him I was finishing my glass and hopping I would get a quick catch of the most beautiful girl in Dellaloosa” Alex said leaning in and winking one electric green eye at her.

He finished his water and over turned the glass signaling he was done. He “carefully” nudged his way past Destiny this time running his own hand across the small of his back before moving away from her. Destiny liked to flirt and lead but Alex was one of the few men who liked to remind her the men could heat things up as well. He was by no means a ladies man but he knew enough to get by.

And then some

He saw the women entering and asking about breakfast and stopped not even realizing he was leaving his back unprotected to Destiny’s follow up. The girl was beautiful but dressed in men clothing, it wasn’t a bad thing at all but it was……. Interesting. A bounty hunter perhaps? Shouldn’t he know one was in his town?

Maybe it was time for him to find out
 
Destiny didn't mind at all being touched on the small of her back, by the handsome sheriff. The truth was, that it had been tame, compared with the way that most of the men groped at her, in their half drunk way. Her eyes trailed down his back, taking in the way his tight buttocks filled his black trousers, as he walked away. Nice.

She saw he was headed toward Miss Garcia, at the bar and wondered, for a moment, what it would be like to have both of them in bed with her. With a sigh, she went back to making her rounds of the regulars. As she did, the piano player started tinkling out a cheerful melody, much at odds with the drunken, dower expressions of the regulars.

------------------------------------------

Martina was tipped her hat at the barkeeper, and was about to exit the saloon, when the handsome man walked up to her. She noticed his startling green eyes first, and quickly after that focused on his shiny tin star.

"Good morning Sheriff." She nodded at him, hoping he wasn't about to hassle her. She attracted attention in every town she entered, from every law enforcement official. Some wanted assurances that she wasn't out to cause trouble, some wanted to tell her that locals wouldn't take kindly to a woman wearing britches, and some wanted into those britches. She wondered which sort he would be.
 
“No need to call me Sheriff” Alex said looking at the badge and shaking his head. Even after years being the sheriff of the town he still wasn’t used to it. He enjoyed protecting the people and it sure beat bounty hunting but a man with his…… Past having authority was weird. Of course no one knew he was Angel one of the most feared bounty hunters to ever dance the line of New Mexico and Texas but HE knew. He often wondered late into the night if he should actually be protecting the fine people of the town watching over their children……

“Its Alex really” He said tipping his hat at her and leaning against the bar “I take it by your clothes and the iron strapped to your belt you’re a gun men well woman I’m not here to hassle you” He said putting up his hand before she could speak “Dellaloosa is a nice town and were accepting of all folks here I just heard you were going out to breakfast and thought I would see if you wanted some company” he said shrugging and running his long slender fingers across the hard wood of the bar.

He didn’t know why he was so curious with the girl, after all he had seen plenty of woman gun man in his bounty hunting days. She was certainly pretty and Alex hadn’t gotten any…. Well any comfort in a long time. There was also some thing about her though some thing that interested him. She looked like an expert in some ways and a newbie in others; maybe she could use some training? She certainly looked like she could handle her self better than his dumb ass deputies…..

“That breakfast might also come with work” Alex said patting his badge “if you don’t mind working for the law that is” He said before starting to move to the door. His eyes crossed over to Destiny on his own accord looking at her with a rumbling lust slash need that made is plain he wished she would have breakfast with him.

Maybe she meant more to him then he thought
 
“Its Alex really. I take it by your clothes and the iron strapped to your belt you’re a gun men well woman I’m not here to hassle you. Dellaloosa is a nice town and were accepting of all folks here I just heard you were going out to breakfast and thought I would see if you wanted some company.”

The sheriff was inviting her out to breakfast? So, he was the kind that wanted into her britches. Still, he was at least polite about it. All men had the same basic needs she was guessing, and so did she for that matter, though her inclinations were more toward the fairer sex.

“That breakfast might also come with work, if you don’t mind working for the law that is." He looked over at Destiny Ann, with a look that Martina was all to familiar with. So... He wasn't trying to get into her britches. Good to know. She also noticed, that when he started to move toward the door, he did not offer her his arm, as if she were a lady. That suited her just fine.

"Alright... Alex. I'm Martina. I'll have that breakfast with you right enough."

They stepped out onto the wooden sidewalk and then set out across the dusty street, headed for the town's one and only independent restaurant, Mable's. The two hotels also served food, as did the saloon in the evenings, but Mable's was the primary eating establishment in town.

Mable's was located in an old Spanish building, build adobe. They mounted to wooden sidewalk and stepped inside. She preceded the sheriff, into a room full of locals, all eating their breakfasts. Most wore work cloths, or suits, and probably worked in town for the livery stable, or the blacksmith, or one of the hotels. There were a few cowboys as well, probably just back from a trail ride, or ready to head out onto one.

A heavyset black woman was serving the tables. She looked to be in her late fifties, but was still had beauty. She wore a white dress with a green apron. Martina wondered if she was this Mable.
 
“Right this way” Alex said closing the door behind them and watching a few specks of dust rise up. He saw Mable serving a few tables in one of the corners and nodded at her smiling softly as she gave him a big warm smile back. Mable was actually a good friend of his one of the first he had ever met in Dellaloosa. She had been with the town since the beginning and helped shape it along with the mayor and other founders.

Mabel saw him come in and with a snap of her fingers his favorite table was cleared and ready for him. Alex blushed at the friendly gesture but nodded at her mouthing her a quick smile before he walked over to the simple wooden table. He moved to her side and pulled out her chair smiling at her.

“Go ahead and sit down” Alex said gesturing at the chair before moving to his own and gently easing himself into it “you can order whatever you’d like darling its on me” He said gently.
 
Mable came around to their table soon enough and looked Martina up and down. "Well we certainly ain't had many like you around these parts. Bet you can use a brand and swing a lasso as well as any of the boys, right darlin'? Her eyes fell to the two peacemakers on her hips, but she said nothing, because the sheriff was with her. Generally she did not allow guns in her place, but if the sheriff trusted this stranger to have them, then so would she.

Martina nodded. "Yes ma'am, I sure can, but I ain't so good at bronco busting. That takes a great deal of strength." Mable smiled, liking the woman's honesty.

"So, the sheriff is treating, is he? I'd get the steak and eggs then. How you want your stake cooked?"

"Dead all the way through please."

"And what can I get for you Sheriff?" She leaned over the table slightly and batted her eyes at the sheriff. She wasn't really flirting. It was just her nature.
 
Last edited:
Oh Mabel” Alex said shaking his head leaning in and giving her a wink as well “do you really have to ask me still? I’ll have the steak and eggs as well though you know I like mine’s bloody” He said leaning back and taking a large sip of his water as Mabel left to fill out the orders. He noticed Martina’s words and smiled as it confirmed his suspicions. She was definitely a gunman, which was of course both good and bad.

Of course she could probably help him out with the banditos

“So what brings you to our town?” Alex asked waiting for the food and leaning in to study her. He supposed he was being impolite in a way but he was curious as a law man and as an ex gunman “I’m not about to kick you out or any thing its just my job you know? If you could please just give me a little hint as to what your looking for I promise not to pry to much”
 
"I am looking for a man who possibly went down into Mexico. I ain't lookin' to kill him, or anything for a lawman to worry about, but the matter is personal. Fact is that I need work to finance my trip. I was flush, but made a couple of mistakes." She wasn't about to tell him who the man was but pulled a tin type out of her pocket and showed it to him. It was of and older Mexican man with a thick moustache.

"Seen him 'round these parts?"

Mable was off serving other customers and their food would take a little while, or at least her's would. She was wondering how he became a sheriff. There was something about him which made him to good for this two bit town. They did have a school house and a church, it was true, but the town felt like a place to pass through, not toe live.
 
Alex took the picture in his hand studying it as he waited for his food. The man looked…. Familiar to him, Alex was sure he had seen him before recently as a matter of fact. If only eh could remember where….. The bar perhaps? Alex spent most of his time there staring at the booze as well as Destiny. That didn’t seem right though…. Somewhere else perhaps? Alex could feel the answer at the forefront of his mind if he could only just remember.

“I remember” Alex said smiling and leaning in, his hands sliding the picture back to her “The man came through town a few days ago just passing through like most people he went into heavy bandito territory though but I heard him saying he would be back through in a few weeks after his business was taken care of”

The food came and Alex thanked Mable before gentle grabbing his silverware. He cut into his food and began eating watching as she processed the information. Alex didn’t know why but he was interested in the young girl not in a romantic sense but some way else.

She almost reminded him of his dead daughter
 
Several emotions played across Martina's face, before she settled on disinterest. No one ever accused her of being a good poker player. "Well alright then. He may be back through. You said you might have some work available?"

The tables were really filling up now, and Martina felt lucky to have a small table to themselves. Her feeling was that it was a perk of being the sheriff. Sometimes she wondered about settling down, but not before her business was concluded.

"I could use so good, honest work. I'm a decent hand with cattle and I can read and write."
 
“Well I am sure you can find cattle work with the cowboys” Alex said nodding his head at the group situated right next to the door. They were eating fast already leaving the table, as they got ready for a hard day of working. They were the rough sort the kind who rode all day hard in order to get the work done.

“Of course if you don’t like working that hard” Alex said smiling and leaning back in his chair regarding the young woman who reminded him so much of his daughter “I got a bandito problem in the hills a few miles away I was going to wrestle up a posse to hunt him down if your interested” He said smirking and finishing his food.
 
"I don't mind hard work, but the banditos sound more like the sort of work I am best at. When did you have in mind leaving?" Their steaks were just coming to the table. Her's looked as dead as she liked them, with two sunny side up eggs, and his looked ready to trot away.

She hoped that he would give her a chance to finish her breakfast, before setting out after the banditos. "How much you fixin' to pay me anyway? Would I make more going with the cowpokes? Also, my horse threw a shoe, and I need to get that fixed before I can ride out again.
 
“Whoa whoa” Alex said putting one calloused hand up to silence her “before I sign you up for the posse I need to see how you shoot and if I can trust you in a fire fight after that we can talk payment and what not” He told her taking the plate form Mabel and giving her a gentle wink. He sat his plate down and began eating carefully cutting his steak into small chunks as he watched his new friend.

“I can get your horse shoe fix no problem I’ll even pay for it as a good will gesture” Alex said eating “then we can take you to the sheriffs office and my deputies will get you checked out” he explained eating.
 
"Sure, no problem. He's the palomino in front of the saloon." She took another bite of her steak, and then another, slowly reducing it to nothing. Mable sure knew how to cook! Soon the steaks were gone and the sheriff and Martina were ready to proceed.

Stepping out into the street, they headed toward the sheriff's office. Martina did not have any more bullets on her than the ones in her guns. Her saddle bags were about empty. She wasn't worried though. Shooting had never been a problem for her.
 
Alex stepped out with Martina onto the dusty streets of Dellaloosa and smiled. He never thought he would be one for small town life but now that he had experienced it he couldn’t have asked for any thing better. Being a gunman was hard enough but being a famous (or infamous one) was even worse at the time he loved but now that he had gotten old the quite life sure beat the other kind.

“The Sheriffs office is just over there” Alex said pointing at the sheriffs office “Go ahead and get settled at the office while I take care of your horse” He said before turning and heading to the bar. The blacksmith was a drunk like him which meant Alex would most likely find him sitting in the bar ogling the woman working.

He stepped in the bar and looked around trying to find the blacksmith. He tried to ignore the part of him that was also looking for his….. Young friend but try as he might he still found himself searching or a certain girl as well as the blacksmith.
 
Destiny Rose liked working in the morning, because there were just the usual drunks and not men looking to get into her panties. It wasn't that she minded her job. After all, she was paid well to sleep with men, and the occasional woman, and she certainly did not mind the sex. It was just that she got tired of being looked at as a piece of meat.

There was one man who did not look at her that way, or at least had not paid to have sex with her, yet. The sheriff. She spotted him coming through the doors, and nervously sat down next the piano player and engaged him in a duet.

Playing away she could ignore him, as he looked for whoever he was looking for. She found her heart aflutter when she saw him, but knew that no good man would love a girl like her. As it was, it was better to put on a hard edge when she was around him. She would flirt with him, but never let him see her heart.

-------------------------------------------

Martina made her way to the sheriff's office. It was a newer structure, amongst the abode buildings. The office was filled with wanted posters which she could see through the windows. She stepped up and knocked on the door.
 
Alex heard her singing and he froze his search for the blacksmith temporarily forgotten. He hadn’t heard her sing in a while not since the last night he had parked him self in a corner and watched the people drinking. She had one of the most amazing voices he had ever heard and even though the song was light and colorful he still felt some thing pulling at his heart. More and more each day he seemed to fall for her yet each day he was faced with the reality of their situation.

Alex finally spied the blacksmith at the bar and walked over. He made the necessary arrangements to get the shoe fixed in an hour and paid the man. Since he was the sheriff no one really charged him a bad price for their services which he was thankful of. Dellaloosa was still struggling to get off the ground and most days he barely got paid a decent wage much less his deputies. It helped that every one in the town knew the deal and did their best to help out.

Alex heard her finish signing and turned moving over to the piano before he could stop himself. He smiled and pulled out the last of his money and dropped some into the tip jar of the pianist as he walked away.

Leaving the two of them alone

“Here” Alex said handing her a few of the coins “Rose you have the prettiest singing voice in the entire town you should be paid for such a work of art”

…………………….

The door creaked open and a man popped out looking as ugly as the devil himself. He regarded her for a second before his mouth split into what would have been a charming smile if he had any teeth.

“Oy! Come to see the deputy and get some loving” He said waggling his eye brows and winking at her.
 
Rose blushed slightly, despite herself and pressed the coins back into his hands. She was not about to accept money from the man, especially for singing. The fact was that she had a good bit saved away, and planned to go back east when she had saved up enough. She'd go back to her parents and throw herself on their mercy. It had been six years since she came west looking for adventure, and instead found the inside of a brothel and then the saloon. Adventure had eluded her.

"Thank you kindly sheriff. To what do we owe the honor of your presence twice in one morning?" She shifted herself on the piano bench, so she could see him over her shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------

Martina was taken aback at the man's toothless grin, but took the joke good naturedly enough. She had encountered many who discounted her for her sex, and had learned to have a tough hide. "No," you poor ugly man, "I'm here at the sheriff's invitation and he should be back along any minute now. Are you going to keep staring at me, or let me in?"
 
Alex took the coins back in his hands and smiled instead leaving them on the wooden lip on the piano. He didn’t say any thing more about the money but instead leaned against the beautiful wooden instrument towering over her from her sitting position. His dark green eyes were stormy and dark as he regarded her brimming with a host of emotions.

“I had to go see a man about a horse shoe” Alex said nodding at the blacksmith currently waddling out of the bar “Not for Shadow but for a friend” he said trying not to blush like a school girl as he made it clear Maritna was a friend. He knew he was being dumb it was very unlikely she was going to give up her….. Profession for him. He was the kind of guy who would want to make an honest woman out of her or at least take her away from some thing like that.

“I kind of wanted to come see you before I headed to work” Alex said surprising himself with his own openness “Usually seeing the prettiest girl in Dellaloosa puts a smile on my face” he said the corners of his stubble lined mouth twisting up into a faint smile.

………………..

The deputy opened his mouth for a come back before a clear music like voice sounded behind her

“Don’t mind my brother” A beautiful red headed girl said coming up and putting her hands on her hips. Her beautiful red hair fell in long curly locks bouncing against her pale shoulders before travelling all the way down to her generous backside; she had pale delicate features that gave her the looks of a true Irish girl, her blue eyes were tinged with gray giving them an almost otherworldly appearance, she had on a beautiful sea green lace corset dress that accented her curves and her natural beauty.

“He is just being an arse” She said in a Irish accent shaking his head at him before turning to her and giving her a soft warm smile “my name is Allannah O’ Reilly I’ve not seen you around these parts before” she said holding out her hand and continuing to smile.
 
Destiny Rose snorted. "Flattery will get you no where sheriff, but I appreciate it none-the-less." She knew that she was pretty, so he wasn't telling her anything that any of her johns did. Still, such a man wasn't about to take her home to Mama, so she wished he would turn his affections toward someone more worthy of him.

"Now get back to work saving us from Injuns and outlaws, and I'll get back to singing with old Gustav here." The ancient piano player gave him a gap toothed grin and started playing a little jig of a tune. Destiny Rose gave him a quick smile and then went back to singing.

-----------------------------------

Martina tipped her hat to the red head. "O’ Reilly. Don't worry none. I rarely take men seriously." She took the offered hand in her gun calloused one and shook. "It's a pleasure to make your acquittance."

Martina though that this Allannah was quite fetching, but did not let it show. She had figured out, from the tender age of thirteen, that she was attracted to other women, but that it wasn't appropriate to say so, or show so. Her mother had beat the last part into her, after catching her kissing neighborhood girls. She had yet to find another adult woman, besides a couple of prostitutes, who felt as she did, so she hide that part of herself away, especially in polite company.
 
Last edited:
Alex sighed and watched her go back to singing trying to make sense of the different feelings and thoughts stirring about in his head. He kept playing this game with her but he knew he wanted more. She was a prostitute but he didn’t want that to be what brought them together. He would never buy her services but then again he would never buy any ones services. It was a matter of principal for him he had seen plenty of good girls turned into nothing by prostitution and if it was up to him he would get rid of the “business” in its entirety.

“Destiny” Alex said as soon as the second song was done “If your not on call tonight how’d you like to come have dinner with me” Alex said leaning against the piano and watching her curiously “I have been told I am a somewhat decent cook” He joked trying to ease the tension and nerves he felt “I know this might seem odd but I would really like the chance to cook for a girl again” he said placing a hand on the back of his neck and rubbing it.

………………………………………

“Believe me” Allanah said shaking her hand before gently letting go “the pleasure is all mine” she said eyeing her in much the same way she eyed her before blushing furiously. She turned her head and shot her brother a glare before turning back and putting on a charming smile.

“We don’t see much newcomers here” Allanah said fighting her blush “are you just passing through? Or looking to move to our fair town?” she asked the last one sounding a little hopeful.
 
Back
Top