Need advice about BDSM for beginner

6821dbc

Virgin
I`ll start with the fact I am a senior male . Do not take this as a blaming mother or women thing.
I feel that through some bad choices that my head is messed up because women have seen a weakness in me that I didn`t realize was there.
I can`t be dominant and feel I should be submissive and punished . I do not take my clothes off , even for my doctor and do not allow general medical examines ( such as prostate or hernia exams. ) from male or female medical doctors. I feel I can refuse because doctors seem to allow refusals.
I would like to be more of a dominate person , but I have never able to accomplish it. I have tried but the females either laugh it off or ignore my attempts and take control.
What should I do be , punished and remain submissive or what?

Submissive doesn't equal weak. If you feel naturally submissive, then embrace it. There's no shame in submissive men.

Thanks for the input. I was at one time when I was younger I thought I was a dominant type , but somewhere some how along the line I lost it. I have built up insecurities and a fear of intimacy .I will though keep in mind your input .
Thanks again

Last edited:

Thank you for your contribution , I appreciate it. In the past , It always seems that I find Dominant women even though they appear to be laid back and submissive when I first meet them . I will need to sit back more and study possible relations.
Thank You

Back