What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had almost as many compliments about my story lately as I did when it was written. Amusing to me.

Fresh from the shower.
Lying in bed, naked.
Warm flesh on cool sheets.
Bliss!

I have come to a conclusion over the last six weeks or so of walking around my town as a form of therapy after knee surgery, that kids are getting a bad rap for being too lazy and just playing video games. When they aren't in school I see lots of them on bikes and running around being crazy. Never really noticed how many are out there when I am driving.

If I'm not gonna want to eat anything for the next couple of months...I might as well eat all those things I have not been eating for a very long time...sugar look out I am on my way

That light bulb really would have to go right now...I so don't want to go out to the garage in this howling hooley to reset my fusebox in the fecking dark...:cool:

That I should release the last of my clothes to the floor, go into her room, caress the top of her sheets, feel her chest breathing under my hand, reach under the covers, slide my hand down her tummy and just inside her panties, use two fingers to massage her lips till she starts to squirm, feeling her getting ready, pull her hair off her face with the other hand, kiss her lips softly till she wakes, then fuck her hard with my two fingers....letting her grip me tight, shuddering as she cums...kiss her good night...sweet dreams baby....

That I should release the last of my clothes to the floor, go into her room, caress the top of her sheets, feel her chest breathing under my hand, reach under the covers, slide my hand down her tummy and just inside her panties, use two fingers to massage her lips till she starts to squirm, feeling her getting ready, pull her hair off her face with the other hand, kiss her lips softly till she wakes, then fuck her hard with my two fingers....letting her grip me tight, shuddering as she cums...kiss her good night...sweet dreams baby....

Want!

oooohhhhh my bedroom door is open :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back