What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could I forget, no but really, HOW COULD I???

Why can't I remember names???

Bangs her head against the table...several times..

Maybe that's why??:confused:

Okay, that really wasn't something to cry over. You know when you're crying over ridiculous, petty things that something else is seriously bothering you. I should be happy that I was called into work tonight and won't lose money- plus, I'm working with one of my besties. This is a good thing.

It's the job itself. I know this. I need out.

Okay, that really wasn't something to cry over. You know when you're crying over ridiculous, petty things that something else is seriously bothering you. I should be happy that I was called into work tonight and won't lose money- plus, I'm working with one of my besties. This is a good thing.

Awwww sorry for the events around you going to work...but glad there will be no money loss for you.....xx

(((big hug))) I'm sorry. I'm recovering from a long day with a little Val Kilmer... Watching him in The Saint always makes me feel better. :) I hope your night goes smoothly and the extra cash comes in handy. :rose:

I lost it.
Completely and totally on another thread.
I want to go and delete it because some people might take it another way, other then the one I meant it.
But I'm still so pissed off.

It's okay we all lose it sometimes. :rose:

Guns out!

did someone say guns?

make sure that Ellafun gets one.

553369_137503413055123_1687996633_n_large.jpg

did someone say guns?

make sure that Ellafun gets one.

553369_137503413055123_1687996633_n_large.jpg

Oh, Respy, you shouldn't have!! Pink is good for me! I am going to be toting this around over in Chaingun's Zombie Bunker thread for protection!!!!:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back