The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, where did my lovely bear go?:(

I was fixing dinner. And since tonight's entree was a whole roast fish, I had to go to my favorite Chinese market where they keep them live in tanks. Fresh? I can't go down to the beach and catch one as fresh as these are. The beach is farther away! Anyway, dinner was the fish (done Asian style with scallions, ginger, garlic and sesame oil), Thai fried rice, steamed chard with scallions and a fresh pineapple. Now I'm sitting here on the sofa completely replete.

I was fixing dinner. And since tonight's entree was a whole roast fish, I had to go to my favorite Chinese market where they keep them live in tanks. Fresh? I can't go down to the beach and catch one as fresh as these are. The beach is farther away! Anyway, dinner was the fish (done Asian style with scallions, ginger, garlic and sesame oil), Thai fried rice, steamed chard with scallions and a fresh pineapple. Now I'm sitting here on the sofa completely replete.

You can cook for me anyday!;)

The Leaf Pile calls . . .

bearden1.jpg

Hmmm...didn't get quite as much sleep as I'd hoped...but then again, how can one sleep with all this Naked Party going on? :D

Hmmm...didn't get quite as much sleep as I'd hoped...but then again, how can one sleep with all this Naked Party going on? :D

I got a few hours (of sleep) - woke up to the sound of my favorite tunes :

YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON Rolf - Coffee please - and make it BLACK !!!
"JOE COCKER"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back