Authors! Sign in here!

hi all. I go by Diedra. I am a 35y/o married woman who is often frustrated..I guess that is why I turned from writing regular works to now dabbling in erotica. I have had some crazy experiences and would like to share them in literature. I love the idea sharing and where those with ideas can have some stories written. I love the challenge and hope you like my suggestions. I will read anything that will not get you thrown in jail. I guess the deviant nature does make me curious, but i have worked with pedifiles in the past theraputically and feel that it is wrong to encourage it. but I love some of the exotic topics and am pretty much open to anything else.
 
Welcome to the site DIEDRA. I have written in almost every genre LIT has so please feel free to enjoy my works and send me ideas or share thoughts.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
Hey! I'm Katie, my username is sobstory. I write fairly vanilla sex in all orientations, gay, straight, lesbian, but am branching out into different things. I mostly have trouble getting inspired so this is great!!
 
Enjoy the site KATIE - don't be afraid of Neopolitan!

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hey there

I am a fledgling author here. Just 20, there are a lot of flights of fancy in my writing. My style generally involves writing a good story first, which has sex in it and not a story just about incessant sex. This is my profile <http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1310779>. You are most welcome to see my stories and give comments and feedback. Anything from lavish praise to scathing criticism is welcome as it will help as my style matures. Cheers!
 
Pleased to say my first submission just got accepted a couple of days ago! I enjoy this form because it's REALLY easy to immerse myself in the story.
 
Enjoy authors - even all these years and stories later, I still love posting to LIT!

BrettJ

Author / Prolific / Sensualist
 
Sort of new sort of been here a while...

Hi there,
:)
I have been reading Literotica for years and started submitting fiction about, ooh, nearly a year ago. I tend to write Femdom stuff but I quite like to vary the style of the output rather than stick to one style like; domestic, cuckold, BDSM and so on.
:eek:
I have written a couple of stories that were considered by Literotica to be -too strong- and they were rejected! This is what happens when the content is so varied. Each site has it's own little rules about content. I have stories up on a number of other sites as well as a couple of E Books published.
:devil:
Each of my stories is different. I have just submitted a sort of Sex Horror Lovecraft Femdom story that now awaits adjudication. In an effort to make reading more pleasurable (than plain text) I have several free stories up at Lulu in Ebook and PDF form at this address:

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/IreneClearmont1

There is nothing to buy there, just free stuff!

I'm not really a bloggy or forum type of gal but I thought that I'd drop a line.

All the best,
:rose:
Irene
 
Hey all,
Well I joined up a number of years ago and submitted a story to mixed reviews. After taking a step back for a while and re-evaluating my writing style I have returned to Literotica and plan on submitting some stories across all genres in the coming weeks.

I am currently browsing this section to find any ideas to motivate me into something different - and my long term goal is to one day have an erotic story published electronically.

I used to specialize in Gay Male/ Non-Consentual and Incest however am now open to anything and everything.
 
Hi all
I'm Sandy a newly divorced woman and mother of three. I've been reading and writing erotica for years although at the time I was calling it PWP fanfiction lol.

I like bdsm, paranormal, scifi, M/M, Older guy (Friend's older brother/father)
 
Wel-cum to LIT SANDRA. May it provide fulfillment for you as a creative outlet the way it has for me.

BrettJ in Canada
 
My Name is Nadia. I'm a 22 year old bisexual currently studying in Lahore University of Management Science. I was introduced to Erotica at a very tender age and I have now developed a very wild imagination. I have written many stories in the past but did not publish any of them. My first submission is currently awaiting approval. I really have no inhibitions and I must say that I find the rules and censorship criteria of Literotica are not liberal enough for my taste. I hope you enjoy my story cuz if it gets a good response, I'll be motivated to write more.
 
Sup fellow writers!!

I'm new around the place had my 1st story approved and have another pending. The boards seem wild around here I like!
 
Wel-cum to our new authors. It's a lot of fun writing - I ought to know.

See my stories from my link below.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi everyone!

This is the first time I visit Literotica's forums, but since I've posted a few stories I thought I might introduce myself here. I'm french and I've been living in Paris for two months now (I'm from Bordeaux originally).

So far I've posted three stories of the same series called "Audrey's Sex Trial", which contain many of my fantasies and fetishes. The fourth and last entry is ready and should be posted soon, and I'm currently working on several other stories.

Though I do my best, my english is not perfect, and I would love to find someone who could help me with my grammar. So far I've had no luck.
 
virgin writer...

I have wrote many stories I have just never summited any. I love to write but my raw writing is rough and my editting skills need a lot of work. I have never had any real traing so I am very much a virgin writer. I was wondering how you over come your summiting fears and let people read your work? Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you.

Candlefyre.
 
If you are a novice writer, I suggest you get an editor until you're confident in your own abilities. For example, there are two errors in your post alone (by example)

Run ideas through forum friends but everyone has to jump in sooner or later.

BrettJ in Canada
 
You have an impressive list of stories there BrettJ. My writing is very raw indeed. I have dyslexia and spelling and grammar are not my best subjects. Im better with voice and flow. :D Do you have any tips for finding an editor? There is a list of 1000 just in my range. I doubt that most are still active since there profiles show no sign of use in the last year or more.... is there a way to narrow down the search to just active editors?
 
I myself have edited, so I know what you mean. It isn't always easy to find editors. As for spelling - use spell check. I type extremely fast so there are spelling errors in my writing, what I do is allow them until the end of the piece so I keep going until I'm done and then check spelling and edit.

Depending on how much you want edited, I might be able to help.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I would love another set of eyes and some advice. :D I am kind of embarrassed because I normally never let others read my writing. Would you mind having a look for me?
 
Send me a PM tomorrow night (not until - crazy few days ahead) and I will see what I can do.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I submitted my story in my best edited form...but I would love for you to read it and let me know what you think. Im afraid my nerves got the better of me and I just took the plunge before I could talk myself out of it... I will pm you tomorrow as soon as i figure out what that is and how to do it :D

Thank you
Candlesfyre.
 
Olds84

Hi everyone!

I'm Dan, a 30 year old in Tennessee. I've wrote a few poems, which I posted one here, but I'm working on my first story. I've been a member for a few months now and love the variety. I'm into lesbian themed stories, but I do browse a bit. Feel free to PM for ideas or whatever.
 
Checking in!

I've been writing creatively since grade school (yes the quality has improved as I've aged!) and only recently started writing erotica.

At the time of this post I only have one story posted to Literotica (submtited as Erotic Couplings, accidently listed in Gay Male and eventually wound up in Loving Wives).

I'm heterosexual myself but am willing to try homosexual scenes, though, clearly, my experience will be limited. Mostly I'm into male dominance, female submission, rough and forced, loving and gentle, bondage (light bondage, my experience is limited!), and non-human fantasy (humanoid races, such as World of Warcraft or Dungeons and Dragons characters).

If you're interested in seeing if I'll write your story, hit me up in PM and tell me what your kink is... if it jives with me I'll take it on!
 
Hi, there. My name is Dani, short for Danielle.

I am a sophomore in college, working on a degree in psychology. I happen to have an avid interest in human sexual psychology, something that has been with me for quite a few years now. In fact, between my freshman and sophomore years, I took about a year off to explore some of the darker aspects of my own sexuality. I am bisexual, and have no preference for any particular gender, but I tend to be submissive with men and probably just slightly more dominant with other women (unless the woman I'm with wants to drive).

Most of my writing is geared toward lesbian sex, BDSM scenes, scenarios where I am forced or coerced into submission, and non-consensual encounters. My writing is broadly based on my own personal experiences with a bit of fantasy thrown in from time to time.

I've just gotten to Lit and should be submitting my first story in the next few days.
 
Back
Top