Poll & Discussion: Are you a cumslut?

Poll you *REALLY* like cum?


  • Total voters
    814
BIG shout out from a cum giver to all the Litster cumsluts that do love our hot, thick, offerings.
I was in a cumslut mood over the weekend, and after a week of not getting a single stroke in...I had some "angst" that needed to be fucked out. And my first load was one of those doozies, in the mish position, calling her a slut and a whore, and how I loved fucking her...and then I had to pull out when I was there and stroked off with my head back barking at the moon.
Her belly, her tits, the second shot almost caught her in the face. She was covered neck to puffy well fucked pussy. And then I leaned forward and kissed her hot & hard, feeling my spunk squish between us as she hooked a leg over my calf and pressed our bodies together.

Was exactly what I needed.
Thanks hun.

:kiss:
 
i'm male, but , well.. yes. love making a mess of a partner with mine, love LOVE a partner who's into it... not afraid to touch/taste/whatever my own or someone else's, either.
 
Yes, cum is a turn on for me but so is the activity to get it. :) It is like a reward for me for pleasing my man. I love the feel of it on my skin and I enjoy the taste, for the most part. I've also had a fascination in seeing a man cum from my efforts. :) My husband and a few friends say I am a cum slut, so I guess with my enjoying it so much and their observations of me, I guess I am. :D
 
I'm definitely a cumslut. My favourite part of fucking is when my boyfriend shoots his load all over me. It's like a post sex reward ;)
 
I would definitely say I am. I love it everywhere. Being given a facial or having it on anywhere on my body makes me feel like I did a good job and it also has a degrading feeling I love.

I also love when a guy will finish inside of me (especially unprotected, but I've only done that with my ex).
 
Cum Slut

Str8 male here, total cum slut. total bi-curious. Post any photos of cum on tits, face mouth..etc....love it...
 
tumblr_menaxyQs3Y1qg4z0xo1_1280_zps609a050b.jpg
 
I have said it before that I have wanted a penis of my own for the longest time. They are just so much fun to play with. I have no problem with giving my husband very extended oral sessions because for one, I love watching him get anxious and squirm the longer it takes, and two, he cums more which is like an added bonus. I mentioned in another thread that the first time I had a man cum in my mouth it almost made me throw up. Now I enjoy it. I have a fantasy of hubs and some of his buddies all jerking off onto my face at once and them admiring their efforts. That one though, will never ever get beyond the fantasy stage but it is nice to imagine sometimes.
 
I voted "I don't mind cum, but it's more the activity surrounding it.".

Don't get me wrong.

I swallow every time, and love doing it.

But I don't think cum in itself is a huge turn on for me.
 
I voted "I don't mind cum, but it's more the activity surrounding it.".

Don't get me wrong.

I swallow every time, and love doing it.

But I don't think cum in itself is a huge turn on for me.

I kind of agree but there is also a bit of a turn on for me in the looking naughty part. I know what I look like with it running down my cheeks and splattered in my hair and for some reason it gives the Mr. a very naughty look that just makes me tingle.
 
I really enjoy cum but wife has a rule. No cum in my hair. And trust me believe her.
 
I love swallowing cum.

I love pics of it as well.

I love videos of women (and guys) swallowing cum.

I like to read about it, too.
 
There is nothing better then a big cock's head is in ur mouth on ur tongue, lips tight around the head. It's coming, they start jerking off exploding in ur mouth! A couple more cocks jerking off cumming on ur face as ur still deepthroating a fock. 4-5 cocks lining up to cum on ur face, after u have either sucked or fucked all of them. And when they have all cum in ur mouth face u go back around to each one, deepthroating and sucking every last drop of cum.
 
Back
Top