looking for female rp partner

InTheDetail

Writer, hedonist
hi

I play regularly on lit chat and on email, I am hoping to meet some people to create and play out stories with.

Love to play out stories on email and live rp...with stories having a plot, characters and rich description.

I am open to most themes and roles..its the story and build up that I enjoy most.

if interested, message me

thanks

Max

hi

I play regularly on lit chat and on email, I am hoping to meet some people to create and play out stories with.

Love to play out stories on email and live rp...with stories having a plot, characters and rich description.

I am open to most themes and roles..its the story and build up that I enjoy most.

if interested, message me

thanks

Max

Hi, I’m Alex and I’m gender fluid so I have girl days and boy days. So if I am on a girl day could I play? I’ve never done RP on here and I’m dying to give it a go.

Please take a look at my approach to online role-playing as represented by the links in my signature, below, and contact me if that interests you.

I am always open to roleplay, with partners that match my interest. I enjoy setting up story plots too, and like discussing on the setup. Let me know if you are interested.

Pretty interesting Alex. Nice to know about your playing style. May be we can discuss sometime.

Back