Writer's Menagé (closed)

A weak voice in his mind. She truly looks like her great great grandmother Helena. Helena was my baby that I had to leave... Thank you for ending Gregory's brother so that he could free me to see her and rejoin my family on the other side. My best friend growing up was a Leopard who helped me since I was always so weakened and frail from magic I could not use.

Thank you for taking care of her.

With that the voice and the spirit was gone fully crossed over and free.

He gently moved in his sleep, not awake, not asleep, he felt the connection and heard him somewhere deep inside

The voice was sweet, kind, and appreciative

He whispered back

You are welcome, I am pleased you can be at peace

When you see your daughter please tell her, and know yourself

That I love her and will take care of her, whatever it takes

Still somewhere not quite conscious, his paw and strong front legs found her and pulled her in close spooning his love, and holding her so close, so protectively

Feeling herself getting pulled and smiled to Ambrose tugging him close too whispering

I wonder what he is dreaming about.

Ambrose looked at his friend

It is more than a dream, suddenly his seems at peace

Exactly why or how though, I do not know

He snuggled in close, would you run your fingers through my hair?

Curled against Kieko and holding Ambrose caressing through his hair and over his chest with a smile.

He does feel more relaxed.

Lying with his head in her lap, he was enjoying her fingers combing through his hair and playing with his chest

This is nice, maybe I am finding peace as well

He curled his cool strong fingers up and around her neck pulling her down and him up for a nice, long, lingering kiss

Keiko was sleeping soundly, but Ambrose was waking up

Pressing into the kiss she let her hand dance over his chest more playing with the buttons of his shirt

Her warm mouth and tongue embraced his cool, but highly receptive counterparts

His hand caressed up and down her arms

Mmmmm, yesss

She purred into the kiss. Shifting around to still be against Kieko and more connected to Ambrose as well

Yess

Ambrose brought his hand down and ran his hands up and down the outside of her thighs, as he kissed her, craning up to kiss her more deeply

More lover?

Keiko squirmed a little, purring in his sleep, happiness and warmth surrounded him

Mmm yeah... more sounds good love.

She wriggled against Kieko's fur at his purr and smiled to Ambrose.

Mmmm, good

Her bending over him, kissing him

His hands played up her thighs and massaged /carressed her thighs and firm ass

Keiko moaned, dreaming sweet thoughts of them

She curled up against Ambrose stretching out laying down against Kieko.

Yes...

He rolled over and slid up next to her

Partially on top, using Keiko as almost a furry pillow behind her

Kissing her more intently, his hands roaming over her body

Kissing him passionately as she moves her hands to his shirt and over his chest and arms. Feeling the warmth of Kieko's fur and the cool touch of Ambrose was perhaps always going to be intoxicating and erotic beyond words.

Mmm lover

Ambrose's hands roamed over her body, up and down each side, from tight, curvy hips, to full yet per breasts and back again, kissing more passionately with ever caress

Moving to her neck with little nibbles and bites, a most tempting journey for a vampire

Keiko murmured and his tail slid up and down her body, tickling her inner thighs as he squirmed to get more comfortable in his slumber

Ohhh Lovers...

She moaned in sheer pleasure. tugging at Ambrose shirt and moving her legs to twine with his legs.

Undoing her buttons as his kisses slid below he neck

And back up to her lips

His thigh sliding up between her legs as he began to grind in

Pushing them back into their soft, furry, sleeping friend

Legs moving to undulate against him with a soft moan. Her hands moving to slip out of her top and help him out of his.

Ambrose’s eyes flashed

Yess, lover

Keiko was having the most erotic dream, they could hear him purring providing a nice steady vibration

The purr and Ambrose caress she smiled arching her body.

Yes lover

He went to his knees and slid her skirt and panties down her toned legs

Standing up he unbuttoned his trousers, letting them fall t the ground and stepping out naked

His eyes scanning up and down her glorious naked form, he slid down to his knees, spreading her legs with his hands

Now naked leaned back against Kieko the black fur framing her as she was so pleasantly snuggled against him looking at her naked vampire with a wink. Holding out her arms to hold him to her as she watched him her legs parting as she licked her lips and bit her lower lip with a smile.

Guiding his mushroom tip and cool hard length in his hand he found her warm, inviting opening

Thrusting in, pushing her back against Keiko, he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked framed by their massive lover's backdrop

You look beautiful there just like that....

And for the first time she felt Keiko arch bak just a bit against her push sighing contentedly

She smiled and pressed her hips forward towards Ambrose feeling Kieko arching into her as well and wriggles back against him into the warmth of the fur and the cool of Ambrose firm hunger plunging within her.

Mmmm

Back