Do you feel submissive when you suck a cock?

yes..and it is the most beautiful feeling in the world:rose:

I’ve always felt it was a form of power when you have a cock in your mouth. You can get the suckie to do anything that you what when you have him close to the edge. He will give anything to have you eat his cum. :heart:

submissive or not

On the occasions that I have sucked a friends cock, the question of being sub or not did not enter into it, I just enjoyed being naked with a close friend and the act of pleasuring each other. The sheer joy of sucking his cock was enough without complicating it with other issues, and before you ask I did swallow every last drop. The other thing I find, is that with another guy, is is just a simple act of friendship without emotional baggage.

hey...

re: OP

after careful consideration of the question my answer is--,

NO,

because the one getting sucked off is the one in the weaker position.

I do feel very submissive sucking cock and I love that feeling!!! Being with a dominate for me has been such a pleasurable experience that I now also enjoy in both guy mode and in my crossdressed fem side.

I feel in charge and get pleasure from turning him on and making him shiver from head to toe with pleasure as he rewards me for my efforts. :kiss:

I’ve always felt it was a form of power when you have a cock in your mouth. You can get the suckie to do anything that you what when you have him close to the edge. He will give anything to have you eat his cum. :heart:

Agree.
The submission, for me, is when we switch. Or when he’s behind me and I feel his hard pressing between my cheeks.

I guess you could also feel subby if you are being directing or orderec to...lick me’, ‘suck my cock’, ‘swallow it’, ‘kiss me’...mmm kinda makes me wet thinking about it!

But I have never been in that place...I’ve only felt like I was in control while I’m sucking another guys cock.

Agree.
The submission, for me, is when we switch. Or when he’s behind me and I feel his hard pressing between my cheeks.

I guess you could also feel subby if you are being directing or orderec to...lick me’, ‘suck my cock’, ‘swallow it’, ‘kiss me’...mmm kinda makes me wet thinking about it!

But I have never been in that place...I’ve only felt like I was in control while I’m sucking another guys cock.

MMMM so I can control you by telling you how to suck me while I suck your beauty!

For me, submission is a big part of the act. Dropping to my knees and feeling him get harder and harder in my mouth.....looking up and taking in his 'maleness' until his legs start to shake. Talking dirty to him so he knows that I love his cock, and I love how he tastes until he cums hard in my mouth.

:D

Neither dominance or submission is a very big part of my sexuality--I like the feeling that you're both satisfying your desires as equal partners on a sexual adventure.

When I'm going down on a woman, I guess I feel a little bit dominant just in that I'm often initiating it, because it's something I want to do more than anything else--and although I've never been with a guy, I think it would be the same for me if I was sucking a guy's cock.

But for me, if the guy was a really dominant type, that would turn me off enough that I wouldn't be sucking him in the first place.

I’m with you you are in total control with a hard throbbing cock in your mouth.

Oh I so agree. I was thinking about this thread yesterday when I was doing exactly that. After 3 days away I wanted Hubby to know just how much I missed him and his big beautiful cock. Mission accomplished!! ;)

Oh I so agree. I was thinking about this thread yesterday when I was doing exactly that. After 3 days away I wanted Hubby to know just how much I missed him and his big beautiful cock. Mission accomplished!! ;)

You can get a guy to agree to almost anything with his cock in your mouth. You can tease and rec his orgasm time and time again. After 3 or more days all he wants to do is release. ❤️

Yes I feel VERY submissive when I suck a cock. I love to be submissive to a guy, let him have his way with me, and make me do whatever he wants.

It's agonizing just to think about three days away...

Yes, for me, it is the ultimate submissive act. Although, I am something of a cuckold in my existing relationship. I think it’s about the taboo nature and societal stigmas that are attached to it for me. But, to be on my knees in front of a Type A male with their bigger cock dangling in front of my face, makes my mouth water.

Last edited:
Back