is this werid

Berno_85

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Posts
700
i dont know if this is weird i know i hadnt had sex in awhile so last night i was with this new girl but i dont know if it was me just being half asleep or what i can get realy hard watching porn or looking at pic. but last night i had a real pussy in front of me and i couldnt get fully hard.
 
Just about every man encounters erectile problems at some point. It's part of life, just like not getting aroused or lubricated enough are things women have to deal with periodically.

You could have had trouble because it was a new partner, there was subconscious worry about pregnancy or STDs, you didn't have as much visual or physical stimulation as you usually have from porn or masturbating, you weren't feeling your best, in the right state of mind, or could have used more foreplay. Whatever the reason(s), accept that it happened, will probably happen again sometime down the road, and move on. If you worry about it happening next time, it likely will.

That said, it might help to think about the possible cause(s) and do your best to guard against those next time so you feel like you have a fresh start. Think about it now, but don't dwell on it later.

Most semi-mature women know this is a part of life and don't worry about it, so neither should you. You can certainly reinforce it has nothing to do with your partner, but beyond that, if a woman freaks out or thinks poorly of you because of it, she's probably not someone you want to continue having sex with.
 
I was going to as your age too. If you are young (less than say 35-40) you might want to talk to a doctor or ... and older women to show you the ropes (raising hand)

LOL

V
 
could also the fact that it was only my second time have someting to do with it
 
could also the fact that it was only my second time have someting to do with it

Possibly...you may have had some underlying anxiety about performing with a new partner. You might not even realize that you were feeling that way, or it could be any of a multitude of things as Erika mentioned. My guess is that you were just having an off day, and I wouldn't worry too much about it at this point. The more you dwell on it, the more likely it is that it will wind up being a self-defeating exercise, creating more of a problem than there was to begin with.

You're young...you should enjoy yourself and I'd forget about it.:)
 
YUP, you're gonna DIE !!!

I found as I got older sometimes Augustus didn't react the way I wanted him to (ie. "TWAAANG" like he did when I wuz a pup). There seemed to be a delay in recognizing a REAL woman there so all I did was other stuff. Lotsa foreplay can be just that and not a distraction. Pretty soon he got a whiff of something familiar and everything was fine. Chow down for awhile. Most lovers will NOT object to this side-line. Most lovers in our age bracket will also know this may be a bit of a problem on occasion and "help out" - no big deal.
 
I guess it was from me thinking to much. I was a virgin up until about a month ago. Also no fore play on end. Ie i gave and no receive. She also older :)
 
Been there, done that and worn the t-shirt too buddy. My problem was thinkin about it too much,,,,, what should I do, how will she react, wht if I am not good, what if I cum too quick, jeez she isn't reaccting the way I thought she would/should/read, etc. etc.
I wouldn't worry about it- if you are normal it'll happen more then once more in your life!! Try having a drink, joint, pill (what ever you are into) to relax during the beginning stage.
Cheers
 
But at 22 you shouldn't be able to drive a nail through it.

True but at 22 it usually only takes 3 swings of the hammer. :rolleyes:

If this lady is older, can you talk to her a bit more? You should also bring up the issue of foreplay because letting it fester while you give and don't receive will just make you resentful, and with good reason.

You might also want to cut out masturbating for a while. No woman is as tight as a clenched fist and men can desensitise themselves to the gentler sensations of sex if they masturbate a lot. It should also make you hornier, so it should be easier to get hard.
 
Back
Top