Star Wars: Young Jedi, Old Republic [CelestialDragon]

"Well..if you want we can just lay back and relax..if you have a change of clothes there is a sonic shower you can use to freshen up?"
 
She shook her head. "Let's just relax. . . No extra clothes, didn't think I'd need them," she said, making a face.
 
-He thought.-"If you do want to shower i do have a extra set of pjs?"-He said to her as they left the Dinning room and they both jumped on to the bed.-
 
-He nods as he sighed gently.-"Do....you have a goal you are trying to reach..."
 
"I want to be one of the top Jedi healers," she admitted. "I have some of the best healing abilities as a Padawan, I just need to refine my skills. . ."
 
"That is interesting....What color is your crystal..is it blue?"-he asked curious.-
 
She shook her head. "Green," she said. She pulled out her hilt and held it. "Perfect for any form, and it's light." The slender hilt looked smaller than that of her colleagues and fellow Padawans, but she had modified it to fit a smaller hand.
 
"hmmm....cool.......I built my own light weapon..."-He walked to the black metal case opening it where a black outfit of sorts was folded up but two hilts were there seemingly with hand guards on them.-"Light Daggers."
 
-He smiled.-"Maybe there rare but i built these models my self."-He said and looked to her eyes as he handed her the two. They were a bit awkward to hold but she saw one blade pointing up an done pointing down.-
 
She held them in her hands, perhaps a little awkwardly, but she continued to study them, excited. "The construction's good," she said.
 
"Thank you..they are dedicated to my own saber style it's based off.....um..i don't remember at the moment but i use the balance of attack and defense to work this"
 
"Thank you."-He put them back and smiled as he sighed.-"Hopefully...i can make them worth it."
 
"I do.....i do believe things will get better for me.....once i win back my brother..."-He sighed as he was anxious for the next day.-
 
She could feel his anxiousness, and understand it. "Relax," she said softly. "Let's go watch some TV."
 
-He nods and smiled as they put on the bounty hunters factor it's a movie about a bounty hunter who encounters other bounty hunters for a single target it's a race.-"This movie is always good for late night."
 
-Ri-nek sat and laid back with Andira. The movie helped him relax and soon was more focused on the movie.-
 
Andira rarely watched TV at the temple, and so she watched the movie intently, but as she became more relaxed, her head rested on Ri-Nek's shoulder.
 
Back
Top